KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » FUNimation Network

FUNimation Network
Started by: XxILuvVegetaxX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XxILuvVegetaxX

Laugh FUNimation Network

I don't know if you all have heard about this but FUNimation announced in October that they will have a channel. They didnt say when it would debut, im assuming at the earliest next fall, or the year after. Im very excited!!! FINALLY a channel dedicated to anime!!! big grin Only question is, to whom will it be available? Ppl who have direct tv, dish network, comcast, or all? And will it be available in all parts of the country? or even world wide? I know that theres already an Anime channel out there, but its not available everywhere in da US. So what do you guys think?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 06:17 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

really hey have you heard of dragonballAF

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:20 PM
CodeLyokoFan is currently offline Click here to Send CodeLyokoFan a Private Message Find more posts by CodeLyokoFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Hopefully they'll redub all the shows they have the rights for. Since it is there channel they can have a late night feel to it where curses, and blood from the original are shown.

Dragonball AF doesn't exist.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:30 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Hopefully they'll redub all the shows they have the rights for. Since it is there channel they can have a late night feel to it where curses, and blood from the original are shown.

Dragonball AF doesn't exist.
yes it does they are making it in japan or china i forgot.so ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:36 PM
CodeLyokoFan is currently offline Click here to Send CodeLyokoFan a Private Message Find more posts by CodeLyokoFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

I read about AF a couple of years ago, its just a rumour/"urban legend"...ill look it up n see...just 2 make sure lol ^_^ btw AF would be an anime so there4 it would come from Japan ^_- rofl

Yup i hope that the case (Darth Macabre)! and them havin a channel will also have more licensing opportunities (so there would be more dubbed anime yay!)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:17 PM
XxILuvVegetaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxILuvVegetaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxILuvVegetaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

There's been an anime channel around for years.....

And DBAF does not exist, and it's not being made.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

yea ino Anime Network i thnk. But u can only get it in some parts of the country, like in da area i live in, its not available here........thats wut i wuz talkin about.....

yup AF is like a fanfiction thing or idk but its not real..if it were i would be advertising about everywhere rofl

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:28 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

yep its completely fake it was said to be real but nope so FUNi is making a network eh?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:04 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxILuvVegetaxX

yup! and dis also means more licensing opportunities (which means more english dubbed anime! yay!) n hopefully theyll do that too! (refering to wut Darth Macabre said)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 03:51 PM
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

WIERD CAUSE ON THE SITE IT SAID THAT FUNIMATION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DRAGON BALL AF.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:15 AM
DarkDethbringer

it doesn't have naything to do with AF becaue AF doesnt won't and never has exist!

well for now at least,

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:17 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

IT MEANS "AFTER FUSION" SEE

Attachment: yutu.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:19 AM
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

PAN TURNS SUPER SAYIN

AND IT SAYS "AF" IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE CLOSELY

Attachment: nh.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Last edited by CodeLyokoFan on Dec 4th, 2005 at 02:23 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:20 AM
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

SEE

Attachment: bg.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:21 AM
Quincy
Debaser

dude. Or dudette. Understand this.

AF does NOT exist. Those pictures are pictures that FANS took and RECOLORED.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:29 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:31 AM
CodeLyokoFan
CodeLyokoRocks

i hate to admit it but yeah they are not going to make anything further than gt

they said that fans are making af i think. i found it out when i put

dragon ball af
it takes you to a site

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:37 AM
DarkDethbringer

can you say doctored? it might take you a while but you might get it, thsoie ar eboth obviously doctored pictures, don't fight for a fact un;ess you know completely that it is true

well for now at least,

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:50 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

So does anyone have any more information on this?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:00 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

nop[e It would be an idea DB/Z/GT 24/7! and otehr FUNi anime!

well for now at least,

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:15 AM