Shaman vs Dr Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Shaman vs Dr Fate

so whats your take on the matter

King_Mungi
Which Dr.Fate?....anyways I would give Fate the majority of the wins anyways.

HigH ScholaR
current

The Ion
Current Fate is Nabu so he definitely wins.

HigH ScholaR
ah man i need to catch up with my DC reading i've obviously missed alot......... ok (Hector Hall)

Lucid Lui
Yeah, Fate wins ....

LordKaos
Shaman from Alpha Flight right? Which version of Shaman is it? Does he have the talisman headpiece, and his medicine bag?

HigH ScholaR
yes

King_Mungi
Well from what new JSA, Nabu got rocked pretty bad by Mordru.

Also if Shaman has the Talisman it makes him a whole lot stronger

The Ion
Mordru and Nabu are Lords of Order and Chaos and each others opposites. Their power is basically even though Mordru has some low showings.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Mordru and Nabu are Lords of Order and Chaos and each others opposites. Their power is basically even though Mordru has some low showings.

some low showings.................... sad

King_Mungi

The whole ark after escaping Shazam he has been weakened, he even stated that in the previous issue. I was just suprized against a weakened Mordru, Nabu didn't fair so well

The Ion
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The whole ark after escaping Shazam he has been weakened, he even stated that in the previous issue. I was just suprized against a weakened Mordru, Nabu didn't fair so well
I don't know man. JSA 80 really pissed me off. First time in a long time I've seen JSA with bad writing.

King_Mungi
I don't know man. JSA 80 really pissed me off. First time in a long time I've seen JSA with bad writing.

I agree to a point, but it does make sense he would be weakened with the Spectre making a mess of everything and all the Sins of the world escaping.

I believe JSA is the best team book out now.

Juntai
JSA has been the best team book since this series started. I don't think it's faltered but maybe an issue or two.
And about Nabu, no one said he couldn't win without the Jinn.. that's just how it happened. He and Mordru looked pretty equal to me. It was back and forth, but of course Mordru as a villain, talked a lot more smack.
I liked the Kingdom Come piece they added in though. lol.

The Ion
It's still the best team book. Just that this one sucked.

King_Mungi
I thought it was good, even if you didn't like the magic battle...the 5th dimension battle was cool

I still think Mordru had the advantage in his fight with Nabu, he was choking him out before Thunder interupted

gautam
Can someone post scans of the battle between Nabu and Mordru in JSA #80 plz?

Wild Cowboy
yeah !!!

King_Mungi
I'll try to post them later today, but I have to study for one of my finals tommorow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.