KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shaman vs Dr Fate

Shaman vs Dr Fate
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Shaman vs Dr Fate

Shaman vs Dr Fate

so whats your take on the matter

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:54 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Which Dr.Fate?....anyways I would give Fate the majority of the wins anyways.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 08:56 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

current

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 09:00 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Current Fate is Nabu so he definitely wins.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 09:05 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

ah man i need to catch up with my DC reading i've obviously missed alot......... ok (Hector Hall)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 09:19 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah, Fate wins ....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:38 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Shaman from Alpha Flight right? Which version of Shaman is it? Does he have the talisman headpiece, and his medicine bag?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 10:54 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

yes

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 11:00 PM
-K-M-

Well from what new JSA, Nabu got rocked pretty bad by Mordru.

Also if Shaman has the Talisman it makes him a whole lot stronger

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:27 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Mordru and Nabu are Lords of Order and Chaos and each others opposites. Their power is basically even though Mordru has some low showings.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:32 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Mordru and Nabu are Lords of Order and Chaos and each others opposites. Their power is basically even though Mordru has some low showings.

some low showings.................... sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:35 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

The whole ark after escaping Shazam he has been weakened, he even stated that in the previous issue. I was just suprized against a weakened Mordru, Nabu didn't fair so well

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:37 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by King_Mungi
The whole ark after escaping Shazam he has been weakened, he even stated that in the previous issue. I was just suprized against a weakened Mordru, Nabu didn't fair so well

I don't know man. JSA 80 really pissed me off. First time in a long time I've seen JSA with bad writing.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:41 AM
-K-M-

I don't know man. JSA 80 really pissed me off. First time in a long time I've seen JSA with bad writing.

I agree to a point, but it does make sense he would be weakened with the Spectre making a mess of everything and all the Sins of the world escaping.

I believe JSA is the best team book out now.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:43 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

JSA has been the best team book since this series started. I don't think it's faltered but maybe an issue or two.
And about Nabu, no one said he couldn't win without the Jinn.. that's just how it happened. He and Mordru looked pretty equal to me. It was back and forth, but of course Mordru as a villain, talked a lot more smack.
I liked the Kingdom Come piece they added in though. lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:16 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It's still the best team book. Just that this one sucked.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 01:19 AM
-K-M-

I thought it was good, even if you didn't like the magic battle...the 5th dimension battle was cool

I still think Mordru had the advantage in his fight with Nabu, he was choking him out [even without a neck] before Thunder interupted

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:14 AM
gautam

Can someone post scans of the battle between Nabu and Mordru in JSA #80 plz?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:15 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

yeah !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:18 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I'll try to post them later today, but I have to study for one of my finals tommorow

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 05:26 PM