Merry Christmas to everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Here is were you can wish everyone a Marry Christmas.

degrassicoolie
Merry Merry Christmas and by the way for all of you who are going to be saying Merry Xmas X is a greek sign for the word Christ.

AOR
What of those who do not celebrate Christmas? Is is not selfish to wish to the season greetings so that we don't exclude them, but rather show a Christian example and wish everyone "Happy Holidays and may the new year bring peace and joy for all"...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by AOR
What of those who do not celebrate Christmas? Is is not selfish to wish to the season greetings so that we don't exclude them, but rather show a Christian example and wish everyone "Happy Holidays and may the new year bring peace and joy for all"...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t383086.html

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AOR

Well, the irony is; I am a Buddhist wishing you a Marry Christmas, so how could you be excluded. big grin

Wonderer
Merry (?)mas everyone!

Grand Moff Gav
Merry Christmas

Originally posted by AOR
I'm not a Christain but I'm not offended when people wish a merry Christmas.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well, the irony is; I am a Buddhist wishing you a Marry Christmas, so how could you be excluded. big grin Marry?

Are ya gonna Marry it?

OK, Marry Christmas....and Mithra day... big grin

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Marry?

Are ya gonna Marry it?

OK, Marry Christmas....and Mithra day... big grin

Marry?

Did I say it wrong? embarrasment

debbiejo
Marry?

Did I say it wrong? embarrasment

laughing

You can "Marry" Christmas, if you want...

degrassicoolie
Originally posted by Wonderer
Merry (?)mas everyone!

lol I guess you listened to me I found this out last year when we didn't want to exclude christ but we didn't have room to put christmas and my Aunt who is into Greek signs told me about the x thing and I looked it up and it's true!

degrassicoolie
Merry is spelled M-e-r-r-y not M-a-r-r-y

Shakyamunison

Shakyamunison
Ok, I got the title fixed. Many thinks to WindDancer.

debbiejo
^ Couldn't take it anymore huh?....... smokin' ......Maybe you're days are toooooooo hard .....shopping you know.

Shakyamunison
^ Couldn't take it anymore huh?....... smokin' ......Maybe you're days are toooooooo hard .....shopping you know.

No, it is hard for me to see the difference between Marry and Merry until it is pointed out to me. stick out tongue

Atlantis001
laughing

You can "Marry" Christmas, if you want...

Well... I like christmas, but not in that way ! laughing

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone ! newyear

redcaped
See ya neXt year...

markie
Marry?

Did I say it wrong? embarrasment It's spelled Merry Christmas. Marry is when you get married, merry means happy.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by markie
It's spelled Merry Christmas. Marry is when you get married, merry means happy.

Ya I got it. I had the title corrected by a mod, but I can't have every thing correct, that just wouldn't be correct. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.