Foreigner vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-F/Foreigner.htm
^
Foreigner

Who wins? Straight up battle in an alley

Aries_04

leonidas
this would be a cool fight. foreigner is tough. he's more than held his own against spidey and so should be respected. i'd still give it to cap, but it would likely be a great fight.

Aries_04
Sorry.....but Cap minus the shield would get his ass worked........matter of fact...he'd get worked WITH the shield.

leonidas
what proof of feats do you have? cap's made iron fist look pretty silly, among almost everyone else at one point or another. and you never mentioned anything about no shield. strictly h2h (no weapons for foreigner either) i'd still need to see proof by showing some feats. who's foreigner beaten?

Aries_04
With the hypno trick there's no proof needed

leonidas
i don't recall seeing that work on spidey, do you? i can't say it wouldn't work, but that would be a rather cheap win. i assumed you'd meant h2h.

Arabian Knight
Get 'im leo!

leonidas
boxing

Aries_04
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't recall seeing that work on spidey, do you? i can't say it wouldn't work, but that would be a rather cheap win. i assumed you'd meant h2h.

Not only was it working on Spidey.....Foreigner nearly killed him....the only thing that saved Spiderman was a huge plot device......he just happens to look up at a clock and notice that Foreigners attacks take place within ten seconds of each other.......who stops to check the time during a fight?

leonidas
Originally posted by Aries_04
Not only was it working on Spidey.....Foreigner nearly killed him....the only thing that saved Spiderman was a huge plot device......he just happens to look up at a clock and notice that Foreigners attacks take place within ten seconds of each other.......who stops to check the time during a fight?

hmm. what issue was that? i thought i had all/most of the foreigner's appearances. i haven't read them in a long time though. but if he looked up to check the time, he couldn't have been all that hypnotized could he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.