KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Foreigner vs. Captain America

Foreigner vs. Captain America
Started by: Aries_04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aries_04

Foreigner vs. Captain America

http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-F/Foreigner.htm
^
Foreigner

Who wins? Straight up battle in an alley

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 04:43 AM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 04:11 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this would be a cool fight. foreigner is tough. he's more than held his own against spidey and so should be respected. i'd still give it to cap, but it would likely be a great fight.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Sorry.....but Cap minus the shield would get his ass worked........matter of fact...he'd get worked WITH the shield.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 03:53 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

what proof of feats do you have? cap's made iron fist look pretty silly, among almost everyone else at one point or another. and you never mentioned anything about no shield. strictly h2h (no weapons for foreigner either) i'd still need to see proof by showing some feats. who's foreigner beaten?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:00 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

With the hypno trick there's no proof needed

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:24 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i don't recall seeing that work on spidey, do you? i can't say it wouldn't work, but that would be a rather cheap win. i assumed you'd meant h2h.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:26 AM
Arabian Knight
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get 'im leo!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:34 AM
Arabian Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Arabian Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Arabian Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 01:34 PM
Aries_04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't recall seeing that work on spidey, do you? i can't say it wouldn't work, but that would be a rather cheap win. i assumed you'd meant h2h.

Not only was it working on Spidey.....Foreigner nearly killed him....the only thing that saved Spiderman was a huge plot device......he just happens to look up at a clock and notice that Foreigners attacks take place within ten seconds of each other.......who stops to check the time during a fight?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 04:52 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aries_04
Not only was it working on Spidey.....Foreigner nearly killed him....the only thing that saved Spiderman was a huge plot device......he just happens to look up at a clock and notice that Foreigners attacks take place within ten seconds of each other.......who stops to check the time during a fight?

hmm. what issue was that? i thought i had all/most of the foreigner's appearances. i haven't read them in a long time though. but if he looked up to check the time, he couldn't have been all that hypnotized could he?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:33 PM