horror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sammii
horror moviesd just rnt scarey any more the main feature or character is shown enough example the grudge would av been really scarey if it was shown more xxxxx

jayy
^Rnt hte shinning adn watch it. its good.^ wink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by sammii
horror moviesd just rnt scarey any more the main feature or character is shown enough example the grudge would av been really scarey if it was shown more xxxxx

This is a bit of a pointless and stupid thread, isn't it?

Impediment

Get out.

K.Diddy
End of thread

LizzyT123

I bet that if you fixed up your grammar so it was ledgible, people wouldn't have been so harsh on this thread.

I do agree that horror isn't what it used to be, its pretty much selling out. I don't know what your trying to say. By all the xx's at the end, do you mean the movie The Grudge would have been better with more nudity? or is that some kind of "hugs" thing? And also, do you mean, if they showed the main character/feature(feature....???) that it would have been scarier? I say you need to seriously revise this thread.

Impediment
It needs to be deleted, IMO.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by K.Diddy
End of thread
I like how you keep saying end thread, close thread etc

I want to know one thing, who are you and what power do you have to close threads?

Impediment
laughing

jayy
http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/209198.gif and get offtopic!!!

Thanks.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by deathbycorn

I want to know one thing, who are you and what power do you have to close threads?

smile End of thread

LizzyT123
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile End of thread

that probably made you feel pretty damn good didn't it? big grin

LizzyT123
Originally posted by deathbycorn

yeah, no offense impediment, but it does kinda feel pretty lame when in every thread I see that your upset with how there are a bunch of repeated threads.......I mean, sure there is, but can you just cheer up? smile

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
yeah, no offense impediment, but it does kinda feel pretty lame when in every thread I see that your upset with how there are a bunch of repeated threads.......I mean, sure there is, but can you just cheer up? smile

Well said Lizzy.

^ eek! ^

LizzyT123
thanks jayy smile at least someone agrees.

Wolfie
Yeah, I've given up on that. Let BF do the moderating.

Borathorn
Horror movies..... oops where are my manners.. i almost went on topic for a moment... stick out tongue

btw .. why the hell are all you guys jumping on this topic starter, he or she clearly wants to talk about the decline in the scare factor of horror films these days.

I personally think with films such as Hostel, which is comming out in the near future, that we're branching out into a new breed of horror films. Fillms where that are far more heavily based on the sickest ideas directors can put onto a screen, and flow a scrappy plot around.

Just my 2 cents.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Borathorn
Horror movies..... oops where are my manners.. i almost went on topic for a moment... stick out tongue

btw .. why the hell are all you guys jumping on this topic starter, he or she clearly wants to talk about the decline in the scare factor of horror films these days.

I personally think with films such as Hostel, which is comming out in the near future, that we're branching out into a new breed of horror films. Fillms where that are far more heavily based on the sickest ideas directors can put onto a screen, and flow a scrappy plot around.

Just my 2 cents.

I like how your trying to act all smart. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Borathorn
now im being attacked also...

im not 'trying' or 'acting' like anything im speaking my mind using the words i choose.

if this is how people are treated on this forum then i'll take my chances on a forum where people are far more mature.

LizzyT123
now im being attacked also...

im not 'trying' or 'acting' like anything im speaking my mind using the words i choose.

if this is how people are treated on this forum then i'll take my chances on a forum where people are far more mature.

jeez, sorry bout that. You just freakin joined, god damn.

Wolfie

Just my 2 cents.
The reason is that not too long ago, two or three threads were started discussing this same thing. It makes a cleaner forum if people use the search function before starting a thread.

Borathorn
I agree. Thanks for the info.

LizzyT123
I agree. Thanks for the info.

hey, look at this

Originally posted by LizzyT123
I bet that if you fixed up your grammar so it was ledgible, people wouldn't have been so harsh on this thread.

I do agree that horror isn't what it used to be, its pretty much selling out. I don't know what your trying to say. By all the xx's at the end, do you mean the movie The Grudge would have been better with more nudity? or is that some kind of "hugs" thing? And also, do you mean, if they showed the main character/feature(feature....???) that it would have been scarier? I say you need to seriously revise this thread.

am I being mean to the person who made this thread? I was the most sympathetic, so I don't need to see that you think this person was being attacked, or that you were being attacked. Jesus, how can I even attack you on a forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.