Black Adam vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Black Adam

vs.

Orion

No Asrto-harness
All out battle!

Black Adam
Happy Dance

DrDoom101
Without the astro-harness, BA 8/10

Azeld
I miss the old days when Orion used to beat up Superman.

Draco69
Orion. He doesn't need the the astro-harness to wield the Astroforce. Add a motherbox...

DrDoom101
hes that poweful nowadays?

Draco69
Actually we haven't seen him for years....

I'm presuming he's at his same power levels. The Astro-Harness is just a conduit for the Astro-Force.

TheKahn
bump

Milkie
I good Fight

Black Adam probably takes him.

leonidas
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually we haven't seen him for years....

I'm presuming he's at his same power levels. The Astro-Harness is just a conduit for the Astro-Force.

that's true but i thnk it's more than that as well. the harness (according to simonson), is OF the source as well, so i think harness and af are linked quite intimately. and (i don't think . . . ) i've ever actually seen him USE the AF without the harness OR fly without it (and no one i know has ever given evidence that he CAN fly without it). if that's true, ba would have a very large advantage. strength is likely about equal, speed would prolly be in ba's favor (though orion is extremely fast and agile). even with the motherbox (which prolly wouldn't help much against ba as he has no really exploitable weaknesses) the lack of flight would be too big of a disadvantage. orion could get in an astroforce blast, maybe, but ba is NOT stupid. if it came to h2h it could go either way though i give orion (war god) an edge in skill, but if ba fights smart the flight advantage would be enough to give him the definite majority, imo.

Milkie
One thing about Black Adam's weakness is that he rarely ever is in his vulnerable form.

Plus I see no way anybody is going to get him to say Shazam. IF they did he could say it just as fast as someone tricked him it say it. If they are trying to close in and get a hold of him then that lightning is going to put them on their knees.

Milkie
Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.