KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Adam vs. Orion

Black Adam vs. Orion
Started by: the Darkone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the Darkone

Question Black Adam vs. Orion

Black Adam

vs.

Orion

No Asrto-harness
All out battle!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:13 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Happy Dance

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:17 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Without the astro-harness, BA 8/10

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:29 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azeld

I miss the old days when Orion used to beat up Superman.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:35 AM
Azeld is currently offline Click here to Send Azeld a Private Message Find more posts by Azeld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Orion. He doesn't need the the astro-harness to wield the Astroforce. Add a motherbox...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 03:55 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

hes that poweful nowadays?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 04:57 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Actually we haven't seen him for years....

I'm presuming he's at his same power levels. The Astro-Harness is just a conduit for the Astro-Force.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:02 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

bump

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:02 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

I good Fight

Black Adam probably takes him.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:17 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually we haven't seen him for years....

I'm presuming he's at his same power levels. The Astro-Harness is just a conduit for the Astro-Force.

that's true but i thnk it's more than that as well. the harness (according to simonson), is OF the source as well, so i think harness and af are linked quite intimately. and (i don't think . . . ) i've ever actually seen him USE the AF without the harness OR fly without it (and no one i know has ever given evidence that he CAN fly without it). if that's true, ba would have a very large advantage. strength is likely about equal, speed would prolly be in ba's favor (though orion is extremely fast and agile). even with the motherbox (which prolly wouldn't help much against ba as he has no really exploitable weaknesses) the lack of flight would be too big of a disadvantage. orion could get in an astroforce blast, maybe, but ba is NOT stupid. if it came to h2h it could go either way though i give orion (war god) an edge in skill, but if ba fights smart the flight advantage would be enough to give him the definite majority, imo.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

One thing about Black Adam's weakness is that he rarely ever is in his vulnerable form.

Plus I see no way anybody is going to get him to say Shazam. IF they did he could say it just as fast as someone tricked him it say it. If they are trying to close in and get a hold of him then that lightning is going to put them on their knees.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:38 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Up

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:30 PM