Nemesis/Resident Evil vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Batman has his Belt and Nemesis has his Gatling gun

Nemesis-Nemesis is one of the deadliest bio organic weapons (B.O.W) created by Umbrella Corporation, its mission being to kill all S.T.A.R.S. members. He is a T-103 Tyrant (seen in Resident Evil 2) but injected with the Nemesis Parasite, hence the name. He is an 8 foot tall monster, wearing a black trenchcoat and boots. Other attributes include a deeply scarred, misshapen face, with tentacles hideously protuding from his upper-body.

Tyrants are formidable creatures created by injecting a compatible human with T-virus, thereby granting strength, speed and agility greater than any human. However, a great deal of intelligence is sacrifed due to the degenerative effects of the T-virus to the subjects brain, the early-Tyrants were not even able to follow simple instructions. Thus they were not fit for military use which was their intended purpose, and indeed one of the goals of the Umbrella Corporation.

Hulk_Power
Nemesis could kick his ass but I think Batman would win in the end.

golem370
He could analyze Batman before really going at him like in the movie.

newjak86
Batman would loose the first time they meet but manage to steal a sample from Nemesis then find a cure for the virus.

Fanboy
Originally posted by golem370
He could analyze Batman before really going at him like in the movie.

Okay that is totally stupid Batman has beaten bigger things then Nemesis like Amazo and I forgot the others.

Mider
let us think of this Nemsis was defeated by people not as good as Batman in my opinion how would he do againt the batman?

golem370
He was beat by a gentic mutant just like him I thought

blind faith
Batman. If guys like Leon can kill him with normal hand-weapons than Batman can take him too.

golem370
I am talking about the movie version

grey fox
Batman get's killed....

BTW is this film nemesis or Game nemesis ?

Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay that is totally stupid Batman has beaten bigger things then Nemesis like Amazo and I forgot the others.

I've seen the scan's , that was the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read (and I've seen Spider-man logically state he could take down the Hulk)

grey fox
I am talking about the movie version

M,eh , Movie version was still one tough SOB , he took three Sniper rifle shots to the head/chest .

He can shred bat's with a few bursts of his Gatling gun .

Tassadar
Movie Nemesis <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Game/book Nemesis
The one in the movie was a weakling. The one in the games/novels was shrugging off grenades and had a tunnel colapse on him. The movie one got its ass kicked by a chick with low level Tyrant augmentations, and then got killed by a helicopter falling on it. Batman beats the movie one, but he cant hurt the real RE Nemesis.

Tassadar
Originally posted by blind faith
Batman. If guys like Leon can kill him with normal hand-weapons than Batman can take him too.

Leons never faced a Nemesis, I think he fought Mr. X once, and I know he fought Birkin, but neither of them come near to the abilities of the Nemesis. Mr X was just a completed Tyrant, and Birkin was a G-virus mutation. Nemesis is a perfected Tyrant with both T and G strain viruses. The only thing more powerful than him was Alexia Ashford, who was basically a far more powerful version of Alice at the end of the second movie.

meep-meep
Originally posted by newjak86
Batman would loose the first time they meet but manage to steal a sample from Nemesis then find a cure for the virus.

Wouldn't Batman losing result in death?

Tassadar
Originally posted by meep-meep
Wouldn't Batman losing result in death?

If he lost, yes, as running away counts as a victory for Bats. But he wouldnt loose, as Batman would beat Alice before she finished mutating (god powers from the end of RE2) with ease, and she beat the movie Nemesis in h2h.

golem370
He had super strength durability and had the ability to dect Batman's abilites and threats He had a rocket launcher and a mini gun. Minigun, could fire up to 4,000 rounds per minute and was soon adapted to the various helicopter mounts. It was mounted on OH-6 Cayuse and OH-58 Kiowa side pods, in the turret and wing pods on AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters, on door, pylon and pod mounts on UH-1 "Huey" Iroquois transport helicopters, and on many other helicopters and aircraft.
Batman is a dead man

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
If he lost, yes, as running away counts as a victory for Bats. But he wouldnt loose, as Batman would beat Alice before she finished mutating (god powers from the end of RE2) with ease, and she beat the movie Nemesis in h2h.

How did Alice have god powers , looked like a form of Tp/Tk to me....

silly_rabbit
Nemesis<Jill<Batman

Mider
well i guess if you think about in this way, nemesis didnt lose the first encounter with jill and such, and its not like bats has a rocket launcher laying in his pocket, soooooo i dont know maybe bats would die there first encounter its not like nemesis didnt infect jill with the virus didnt he?

golem370
I would say that Jill was close in speed agility and strength as Batman and Nemesis was stronger then her and way more equipped.

silly_rabbit
Isn't Nemesis just like Bane with more weapons? Batman should just fight from a distance.

grey fox
Originally posted by silly_rabbit
Isn't Nemesis just like Bane with more weapons? Batman should just fight from a distance.

No....just...no.

Sam Z
If this is movie Nemesis then Batman beats him h2h.
But if game Nemisis - bye bye Batman.

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
How did Alice have god powers , looked like a form of Tp/Tk to me....

She was supposed to have the powers of Alexia Ashford. Alexia could change her form at will, mutate others into whatever she wanted, TP/TK, become as strong/fast as she wanted, not exactly a god by comic standards, but she was the most powerful thing in the RE universe. The only reason she died was because she was being a retard and not using any of her powers to fight Chris/Claire.

Tassadar
I would say that Jill was close in speed agility and strength as Batman and Nemesis was stronger then her and way more equipped.

What the f**k? Jill on even terms with Nemesis? Do you mean Alice, or are you talking about the game versions? Regardless, neither Jill could beat the Nemesis in an open fight.

grey fox
Alice was a F*cking moron. 'Oooh let's use kung-fu on zombies' What the hell !!

Their dead for Christs sake , punching them isn't going to do jack shit....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.