KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nemesis/Resident Evil vs Batman

Nemesis/Resident Evil vs Batman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Nemesis/Resident Evil vs Batman

Batman has his Belt and Nemesis has his Gatling gun

Nemesis-Nemesis is one of the deadliest bio organic weapons (B.O.W) created by Umbrella Corporation, its mission being to kill all S.T.A.R.S. members. He is a T-103 Tyrant (seen in Resident Evil 2) but injected with the Nemesis Parasite, hence the name. He is an 8 foot tall monster, wearing a black trenchcoat and boots. Other attributes include a deeply scarred, misshapen face, with tentacles hideously protuding from his upper-body.

Tyrants are formidable creatures created by injecting a compatible human with T-virus, thereby granting strength, speed and agility greater than any human. However, a great deal of intelligence is sacrifed due to the degenerative effects of the T-virus to the subjects brain, the early-Tyrants were not even able to follow simple instructions. Thus they were not fit for military use which was their intended purpose, and indeed one of the goals of the Umbrella Corporation.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Nemesis could kick his ass but I think Batman would win in the end.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 10:43 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He could analyze Batman before really going at him like in the movie.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:00 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Batman would loose the first time they meet but manage to steal a sample from Nemesis then find a cure for the virus.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:08 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
He could analyze Batman before really going at him like in the movie.

Okay that is totally stupid Batman has beaten bigger things then Nemesis like Amazo and I forgot the others.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:57 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

let us think of this Nemsis was defeated by people not as good as Batman in my opinion how would he do againt the batman?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:57 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He was beat by a gentic mutant just like him I thought

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 08:48 PM
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

Batman. If guys like Leon can kill him with normal hand-weapons than Batman can take him too.

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 08:58 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I am talking about the movie version

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 08:59 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Batman get's killed....

BTW is this film nemesis or Game nemesis ?

Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay that is totally stupid Batman has beaten bigger things then Nemesis like Amazo and I forgot the others.

I've seen the scan's , that was the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read (and I've seen Spider-man logically state he could take down the Hulk)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 08:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by golem370
I am talking about the movie version

M,eh , Movie version was still one tough SOB , he took three Sniper rifle shots to the head/chest .

He can shred bat's with a few bursts of his Gatling gun .

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:01 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Movie Nemesis <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Game/book Nemesis
The one in the movie was a weakling. The one in the games/novels was shrugging off grenades and had a tunnel colapse on him. The movie one got its ass kicked by a chick with low level Tyrant augmentations, and then got killed by a helicopter falling on it. Batman beats the movie one, but he cant hurt the real RE Nemesis.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:07 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by blind faith
Batman. If guys like Leon can kill him with normal hand-weapons than Batman can take him too.

Leons never faced a Nemesis, I think he fought Mr. X once, and I know he fought Birkin, but neither of them come near to the abilities of the Nemesis. Mr X was just a completed Tyrant, and Birkin was a G-virus mutation. Nemesis is a perfected Tyrant with both T and G strain viruses. The only thing more powerful than him was Alexia Ashford, who was basically a far more powerful version of Alice at the end of the second movie.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:11 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Originally posted by newjak86
Batman would loose the first time they meet but manage to steal a sample from Nemesis then find a cure for the virus.

Wouldn't Batman losing result in death?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 09:15 PM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by meep-meep
Wouldn't Batman losing result in death?

If he lost, yes, as running away counts as a victory for Bats. But he wouldnt loose, as Batman would beat Alice before she finished mutating (god powers from the end of RE2) with ease, and she beat the movie Nemesis in h2h.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:32 PM
golem370

He had super strength durability and had the ability to dect Batman's abilites and threats He had a rocket launcher and a mini gun. Minigun, could fire up to 4,000 rounds per minute and was soon adapted to the various helicopter mounts. It was mounted on OH-6 Cayuse and OH-58 Kiowa side pods, in the turret and wing pods on AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters, on door, pylon and pod mounts on UH-1 "Huey" Iroquois transport helicopters, and on many other helicopters and aircraft.
Batman is a dead man

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:43 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Tassadar
If he lost, yes, as running away counts as a victory for Bats. But he wouldnt loose, as Batman would beat Alice before she finished mutating (god powers from the end of RE2) with ease, and she beat the movie Nemesis in h2h.

How did Alice have god powers , looked like a form of Tp/Tk to me....

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:48 PM
silly_rabbit

Nemesis<Jill<Batman

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 07:05 AM
silly_rabbit is currently offline Click here to Send silly_rabbit a Private Message Find more posts by silly_rabbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

well i guess if you think about in this way, nemesis didnt lose the first encounter with jill and such, and its not like bats has a rocket launcher laying in his pocket, soooooo i dont know maybe bats would die there first encounter its not like nemesis didnt infect jill with the virus didnt he?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:32 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would say that Jill was close in speed agility and strength as Batman and Nemesis was stronger then her and way more equipped.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 29th, 2006 02:37 PM