Aiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Cinemaddiction
Yeah, MCR called, and said they don't need a cover band. Look at these assclowns, naming their band after the kid in "The Ring", not knowing the kids name is spelled AIDAN.

Seriously, take a gander at this flock of poseurs. If anyone knows of a good plastic surgeon and barber, give these guys a buzz.



http://www.victoryrecords.com/AIDEN/Images/bandshot.jpg

Cringe
How do you know they where naming their band after the kid in "The Ring"?

Yeah, the one in the middle looks in desperate need of.....something. Actually they all look like they're in desperate need of something. Like, happiness or some soap to wipe off their little eye shadow.

Anyways, bye.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Cringe
How do you know they where naming their band after the kid in "The Ring"?

Their website, which is funny, given the misspelling, which I highly doubt was intentional.

Red Superfly
Those are 5 awesome poses.

You've got (from left to right) "mean and moody", ""mean and moody", "mean and mody", "mean and moddy" and "mincing".

fuct_up_kid
Ehehehe

"That was Pandora from Kerrang. She wanted to know where we bought our masks"
"Dude...are we ugly?"

Aiden are rather bad.

Slay
Dude,they look far worse them MCR laughing

Smallville
Regardless of how they "look" or the "name of the band," they are still good. And they are far from a My Chemical Romance cover band. But, you opinion, as unfound as it is, is still you opinion, and valid as that.

The "Nightmare Anatomy" CD is incredible.

Alpha Centauri
A piece of shit band that the world of music could do without.

-AC

Silverstein
i dont listen to them, but i respect THEM more than sellout chemical romance.

although...they look ridiculous. The guy in the middle REALLY creeps me out

eggmayo
Originally posted by Silverstein
i dont listen to them, but i respect THEM more than sellout chemical romance.

although...they look ridiculous. The guy in the middle REALLY creeps me out

Because you are shocked someone could willingly look that stupid, right?

Silverstein
Originally posted by eggmayo
Because you are shocked someone could willingly look that stupid, right?

ofcourse lol, i dunno why the guy dresses up like that with the "just got laid-worn-out-****" - makeup, etc.

I dont really care if there music is good or not, i dont listen to it cuz the way they look: its THAT bad.

tabby999
completly style over substance in this case. and if your gonna paint yourself up, atleast go for the James brothers face paint from Real Killers, they were bad ass

SnakeEyes
They remind me of a pseudo-goth Good Charlotte.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Silverstein
I dont really care if there music is good or not, i dont listen to it cuz the way they look: its THAT bad.

That's pathetic. It should never matter what a band looks like, at all. That's something a Justin Timberlake fan would say; "I like his music because he's hot!".

You get worse and worse.

-AC

nick1811
yeah, they're shit

Silverstein
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That's pathetic. It should never matter what a band looks like, at all. That's something a Justin Timberlake fan would say; "I like his music because he's hot!".

You get worse and worse.

-AC

i listen to bands because they're good, but when you already have a big playlist of music, its easy to turn a new band down. and You're probably misundersting my post, yet again. My last post was merely exagerating how bad the guy's fashion sense is.

and So what if i like Aiden or not. I listen to many bands where they're not glamours either. and, I do no care what how good or bad they are. Its my own opinion and what i want to do, just like how you do not want to realize that Metalcore exists.

you, get worse and worse, i'm going to prejudge you and make assumptions on what kind of person you are, even though i havent met you, and this is the internet.

you're probably the kind of guy who listens to his oldies and disses new music. "oh my hendrix beats your hawthorne!" well hawthorne is not metal. they are post hardcore if anything. *cries* those damn scene kids hxc kicked me in the face at that damn dragonforce show *tear*"thats why i hate em sooo much and there metalcore is poopoo compared to my dear hendrix blah blah"

Df02
Originally posted by Silverstein
i listen to bands because they're good, but when you already have a big playlist of music, its easy to turn a new band down. and You're probably misundersting my post, yet again. My last post was merely exagerating how bad the guy's fashion sense is.

and So what if i like Aiden or not. I listen to many bands where they're not glamours either. and, I do no care what how good or bad they are. Its my own opinion and what i want to do, just like how you do not want to realize that Metalcore exists.

you, get worse and worse, i'm going to prejudge you and make assumptions on what kind of person you are, even though i havent met you, and this is the internet.

you're probably the kind of guy who listens to his oldies and disses new music. "oh my hendrix beats your hawthorne!" well hawthorne is not metal. they are post hardcore if anything. *cries* those damn scene kids hxc kicked me in the face at that damn dragonforce show *tear*"thats why i hate em sooo much and there metalcore is poopoo compared to my dear hendrix blah blah"

do you realise how stupid you sound?

Silverstein
the last few paragraphs are supposed to

Solo
Classic.

tabby999
i'll quote Jello Biafra (sp?) "They're like a bad laxative, they fail to move me"

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Silverstein
i listen to bands because they're good, but when you already have a big playlist of music, its easy to turn a new band down. and You're probably misundersting my post, yet again. My last post was merely exagerating how bad the guy's fashion sense is.

and So what if i like Aiden or not. I listen to many bands where they're not glamours either. and, I do no care what how good or bad they are. Its my own opinion and what i want to do, just like how you do not want to realize that Metalcore exists.

you, get worse and worse, i'm going to prejudge you and make assumptions on what kind of person you are, even though i havent met you, and this is the internet.

you're probably the kind of guy who listens to his oldies and disses new music. "oh my hendrix beats your hawthorne!" well hawthorne is not metal. they are post hardcore if anything. *cries* those damn scene kids hxc kicked me in the face at that damn dragonforce show *tear*"thats why i hate em sooo much and there metalcore is poopoo compared to my dear hendrix blah blah"

Not only is all of that entirely childish and stupid, but one thing caught my attention; Do you actually believe Hawthorne Heights, the shit band, are better than Jimi Hendrix? If you like their music more, fine. Dumb, but fine.

Or were you implying something else altogether worse?

-AC

tabby999
nah i think he was ham handedly trying to illustrate a point there, not say that hawthorn heights are better than hendrix.

Silverstein
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Not only is all of that entirely childish and stupid, but one thing caught my attention; Do you actually believe Hawthorne Heights, the shit band, are better than Jimi Hendrix? If you like their music more, fine. Dumb, but fine.

Or were you implying something else altogether worse?

-AC

no, im not saying hawthorne is better than hendrix. im trying to say, there are people out there that listen to classic oldies, etc. and are disgusted at any music younger than 7yrs old. I was saying you are that kind of person, it was a sarcastic prejudgement. and exagerated

im trying to say, maybe there is a personal reason why you call _____core labels unnecessary, and why you think its made up by some silly scene kids. Thats the point i was trying to put behind it.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Silverstein
im trying to say, maybe there is a personal reason why you call _____core labels unnecessary

Because they are.

Originally posted by Silverstein
and why you think its made up by some silly scene kids. Thats the point i was trying to put behind it.

Because they are.

Nothing to do with oldies or new music. It's because they're shit.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.