KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Aiden

Aiden
Started by: Cinemaddiction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Aiden

Yeah, MCR called, and said they don't need a cover band. Look at these assclowns, naming their band after the kid in "The Ring", not knowing the kids name is spelled AIDAN.

Seriously, take a gander at this flock of poseurs. If anyone knows of a good plastic surgeon and barber, give these guys a buzz.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:56 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cringe
douche.

How do you know they where naming their band after the kid in "The Ring"?

Yeah, the one in the middle looks in desperate need of.....something. Actually they all look like they're in desperate need of something. Like, happiness or some soap to wipe off their little eye shadow.

Anyways, bye.

I'm in desperate need of some PSP assistance. Anyone thats VERY good with one please PM me. I have some questions.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 09:03 AM
Cringe is currently offline Click here to Send Cringe a Private Message Find more posts by Cringe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cringe
How do you know they where naming their band after the kid in "The Ring"?

Their website, which is funny, given the misspelling, which I highly doubt was intentional.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 09:15 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Those are 5 awesome poses.

You've got (from left to right) "mean and moody", ""mean and moody", "mean and mody", "mean and moddy" and "mincing".

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:02 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

Ehehehe

"That was Pandora from Kerrang. She wanted to know where we bought our masks"
"Dude...are we ugly?"

Aiden are rather bad.

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:15 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Dude,they look far worse them MCR laughing

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:25 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Regardless of how they "look" or the "name of the band," they are still good. And they are far from a My Chemical Romance cover band. But, you opinion, as unfound as it is, is still you opinion, and valid as that.

The "Nightmare Anatomy" CD is incredible.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:21 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

A piece of shit band that the world of music could do without.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 10:56 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i dont listen to them, but i respect THEM more than sellout chemical romance.

although...they look ridiculous. The guy in the middle REALLY creeps me out

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:44 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

Originally posted by Silverstein
i dont listen to them, but i respect THEM more than sellout chemical romance.

although...they look ridiculous. The guy in the middle REALLY creeps me out

Because you are shocked someone could willingly look that stupid, right?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 11:46 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by eggmayo
Because you are shocked someone could willingly look that stupid, right?

ofcourse lol, i dunno why the guy dresses up like that with the "just got laid-worn-out-****" - makeup, etc.

I dont really care if there music is good or not, i dont listen to it cuz the way they look: its THAT bad.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 01:16 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

completly style over substance in this case. and if your gonna paint yourself up, atleast go for the James brothers face paint from Real Killers, they were bad ass

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Last edited by tabby999 on Jul 20th, 2006 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 01:48 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

They remind me of a pseudo-goth Good Charlotte.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:07 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont really care if there music is good or not, i dont listen to it cuz the way they look: its THAT bad.

That's pathetic. It should never matter what a band looks like, at all. That's something a Justin Timberlake fan would say; "I like his music because he's hot!".

You get worse and worse.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 01:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

yeah, they're shit

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:14 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That's pathetic. It should never matter what a band looks like, at all. That's something a Justin Timberlake fan would say; "I like his music because he's hot!".

You get worse and worse.

-AC

i listen to bands because they're good, but when you already have a big playlist of music, its easy to turn a new band down. and You're probably misundersting my post, yet again. My last post was merely exagerating how bad the guy's fashion sense is.

and So what if i like Aiden or not. I listen to many bands where they're not glamours either. and, I do no care what how good or bad they are. Its my own opinion and what i want to do, just like how you do not want to realize that Metalcore exists.

you, get worse and worse, i'm going to prejudge you and make assumptions on what kind of person you are, even though i havent met you, and this is the internet.

you're probably the kind of guy who listens to his oldies and disses new music. "oh my hendrix beats your hawthorne!" well hawthorne is not metal. they are post hardcore if anything. *cries* those damn scene kids hxc kicked me in the face at that damn dragonforce show *tear*"thats why i hate em sooo much and there metalcore is poopoo compared to my dear hendrix blah blah"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:38 PM
Df02

i listen to bands because they're good, but when you already have a big playlist of music, its easy to turn a new band down. and You're probably misundersting my post, yet again. My last post was merely exagerating how bad the guy's fashion sense is.

and So what if i like Aiden or not. I listen to many bands where they're not glamours either. and, I do no care what how good or bad they are. Its my own opinion and what i want to do, just like how you do not want to realize that Metalcore exists.

you, get worse and worse, i'm going to prejudge you and make assumptions on what kind of person you are, even though i havent met you, and this is the internet.

you're probably the kind of guy who listens to his oldies and disses new music. "oh my hendrix beats your hawthorne!" well hawthorne is not metal. they are post hardcore if anything. *cries* those damn scene kids hxc kicked me in the face at that damn dragonforce show *tear*"thats why i hate em sooo much and there metalcore is poopoo compared to my dear hendrix blah blah"

do you realise how stupid you sound?

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:54 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

the last few paragraphs are supposed to

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 08:57 PM
Solo

Classic.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:19 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i'll quote Jello Biafra (sp?) "They're like a bad laxative, they fail to move me"

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 01:41 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote