Help Me!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

friendsfreak
okay, I've only seen the first season... on DVD and i dont know what happens next and it's killing me. what happens at the beginning of the second season?? where's walt??? who dies?

rickyduck
shannon dies walt gets captured bye the others.

Ken Kenobi
Go download the episodes. Simple as that.

Lord Magnus
You wanna get spoiled? Just download the episode. A lot more interesting things happen than Shannon's death (the least interesting character since Boone) and...
you cannot be told what is in the hatch. you have to see it for yourself.

rickyduck
or read wikipedia thing

friendsfreak
i dont need to actually see them, i can wait. but what happens with kate and jack/kate and sawyer?

Cringe
Originally posted by rickyduck
shannon dies walt gets captured bye the others.

Well dont beat around the bush stick out tongue

Well nothing really happened with Jack and Kate except for the big kiss they had in the last episode. Sawyer says she loves kate but Kate doesn't want to get close to Sawyer because everytime she sees him it reminds her of her stepdad.

rickyduck
yep

Talking_Owl
And Mr. Eko found the missing piece to the Dhrama video. Mike IMs Walt.

_Sanctuary_
eek! What!?

Talking_Owl
Have you not seen the episodes yet, or is my sarcasm detector turned off?

Lord Magnus
Owl... You NEED to remember the spoiler tag. Really. This is not cool. You're so anti-spoiler yourself, but you just keep mouthing off about everything...

In the comic forum you would have been beaten up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.