Dengar vs. Clone Commando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Hmm... I have read Payback: The Tale of Dengar and Republic Commando: Hard Contact. The Commandos have top-grade training and extremely good armor. I'd like to say the Commando. But Dengar can't feel pain, exhaustion, any feeling but hatred. His eyes can magnify enough that he can clearly see things that are a mile away and he can move extremely fast (he ran a mile in a few seconds eek! ). When shot at by some Imperial dude at the beginning of Payback: The Tale of Dengar he dodged a blaster bolt by moving to the side and then moved back so fast that the Imperial thought the bullet went through him! Now that's fast. So if the Commando can hit him then it wins. If not, well, it'd take many shots to kill the Commando.

braz
Dengar pwns

darthsith19
Originally posted by braz
Dengar pwns
Have you read Hard Contact? When the Clones get shot all that happens is they get a nice bruise.

braz
naw, i havent read it, but hearing about dengar's feats that u mentioned thats pretty crazy so id have to say he takes it, and knowing hes driven by hatred because of what han solo did to him, hes probably got a big chip on his shoulder and would love to take it out on the first person who ****s with him
btw, regarding all these guys feats, dengar and the clone commando, what would a fight between one of them with jango or boba fett be like, cuz i thought they were the top bounty hunters n the most feared n no1 else

Darth_Glentract
Dengar takes this.

General Envy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Dengar takes this.

Agreed/

darthsith19
Okay, what if the Clone Commando has Tarafful on his side.

braz

btw, regarding all these guys feats, dengar and the clone commando, what would a fight between one of them with jango or boba fett be like, cuz i thought they were the top bounty hunters n the most feared n no1 else

?

darthsith19
?
Clone Commando vs. Jango? Jango'd win cause he has far more experience and Mandalorian training.

braz
what about dengar vs boba fett? i thought boba was the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, but hearing about what dengar can do,he'd probably beat him

Darth_Glentract
Boba would take Dengar for sure.

braz
ok just makin sure

darthsith19
what about dengar vs boba fett? i thought boba was the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, but hearing about what dengar can do,he'd probably beat him
Yeah, if Dengar can dodge blaster bolts like some Matrix character it makes one wonder... but Boba's the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy so I say Boba.

But what about Clone Commando and Tarafful vs. Dengar?

Darth_Glentract
Dengar. Tarful lacks armor or a blaster.

darthsith19
Tarfull has a bowcaster and he has some armor. On his chest and shoulders.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/1/1e/Tarfful.jpg

But you still think dengar would win? What if Clone Commando and Tarfful have Zam Wesell on their side?

braz
hmm

tarfful vs chewy? big grin

darthsith19
hmm

tarfful vs chewy? big grin

Thay thread doesn't esist, but in some article about Tarfful it says that he is even stronger than Chewbacca.

braz
he looks like it

Lightsnake
a general clone trooper, Dengar'd kill....an ARC and he'd die

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
a general clone trooper, Dengar'd kill....an ARC and he'd die
And a Clone Commando with Zam Wesell and Tarfful?

darthsith19
Who voted that the Commando pwns?

Ianus
I did, but I don't really know or care about clone troops. They bore me.

Captain REX
They're like stormtroopers, but completely identical.

Tangible God
At least those two Stormtroopers in ANH had some individual personality;

ST#1: "Do you know what's goin on?"
ST#2:"Maybe it's another drill."
ST#1:"Have you seen that new BT-16?"
ST#2:"Yeah, some of the other guys were telling me about it. They say it's quite a thing to...what was that?"
ST#1:"That's nothing. Top Gassing, don't worry about it."

overlord
lol teh commando pwns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.