KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dengar vs. Clone Commando

Clone Commando vs. Dengar
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOL, Commando pwns 3 37.50%
Probably the Commando 0 0%
LOL, dengar pwns 2 25.00%
Probably Dengar 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dengar vs. Clone Commando
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Dengar vs. Clone Commando

Hmm... I have read Payback: The Tale of Dengar and Republic Commando: Hard Contact. The Commandos have top-grade training and extremely good armor. I'd like to say the Commando. But Dengar can't feel pain, exhaustion, any feeling but hatred. His eyes can magnify enough that he can clearly see things that are a mile away and he can move extremely fast (he ran a mile in a few seconds eek! ). When shot at by some Imperial dude at the beginning of Payback: The Tale of Dengar he dodged a blaster bolt by moving to the side and then moved back so fast that the Imperial thought the bullet went through him! Now that's fast. So if the Commando can hit him then it wins. If not, well, it'd take many shots to kill the Commando.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:48 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Dengar pwns

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 04:54 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
Dengar pwns

Have you read Hard Contact? When the Clones get shot all that happens is they get a nice bruise.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:05 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

naw, i havent read it, but hearing about dengar's feats that u mentioned thats pretty crazy so id have to say he takes it, and knowing hes driven by hatred because of what han solo did to him, hes probably got a big chip on his shoulder and would love to take it out on the first person who ****s with him
btw, regarding all these guys feats, dengar and the clone commando, what would a fight between one of them with jango or boba fett be like, cuz i thought they were the top bounty hunters n the most feared n no1 else

Last edited by braz on Jan 4th, 2006 at 05:17 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:12 AM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Dengar takes this.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Dengar takes this.

Agreed/

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 08:42 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Okay, what if the Clone Commando has Tarafful on his side.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:50 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

btw, regarding all these guys feats, dengar and the clone commando, what would a fight between one of them with jango or boba fett be like, cuz i thought they were the top bounty hunters n the most feared n no1 else

?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 02:50 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

?

Clone Commando vs. Jango? Jango'd win cause he has far more experience and Mandalorian training.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:10 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

what about dengar vs boba fett? i thought boba was the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, but hearing about what dengar can do,he'd probably beat him

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:25 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Boba would take Dengar for sure.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok just makin sure

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:02 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

what about dengar vs boba fett? i thought boba was the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, but hearing about what dengar can do,he'd probably beat him

Yeah, if Dengar can dodge blaster bolts like some Matrix character it makes one wonder... but Boba's the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy so I say Boba.

But what about Clone Commando and Tarafful vs. Dengar?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:35 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Dengar. Tarful lacks armor or a blaster.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 04:37 AM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Tarfull has a bowcaster and he has some armor. On his chest and shoulders.

(please log in to view the image)

But you still think dengar would win? What if Clone Commando and Tarfful have Zam Wesell on their side?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:50 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hmm

tarfful vs chewy? big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:53 PM
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

hmm

tarfful vs chewy? big grin

Thay thread doesn't esist, but in some article about Tarfful it says that he is even stronger than Chewbacca.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 08:59 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

he looks like it

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:04 PM
Lightsnake

a general clone trooper, Dengar'd kill....an ARC and he'd die

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Originally posted by Lightsnake
a general clone trooper, Dengar'd kill....an ARC and he'd die

And a Clone Commando with Zam Wesell and Tarfful?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:35 PM