Ionic or Gamma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Which one would you want if you had to decied between thoses two ways of getting power not intierly shaw what will happen to you.

cos both ways really have random effects.

Sir Whirlysplat
I'll take option C - Kryptonian smile

ScarletSpider
Probably Ionic, great power, with turning green and having weird mutations.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, the Ionic guys tend to be a bit more... well adjusted.

I'd go for Ionic.

manjaro
defintaley Ionic. you would have a defined power set, no need for food air or water, and dont forget the ability to metabolize more ionic energy to boost your abilities to incalculable levels(wherever that energycomes frombig grin) also you would have a well adjusted psyche, that is if you dont get mad with power and want to take over the world or somethingbig grin

while with gamma beings its been stated that gamma irradiated being is symbolic of the being's inner desires. for example,

-Doc Samson wanted to be a strong man who wasn't pushed around.
-The Hulk is releasing what Bruce Banner never could.
-Samuel Sterns (the Leader) didn't want to be stupid anymore.
-She hulk, wanted to be a strong, independent, and beautiful woman

ME just going by that im already confused shitless, i dont even know what my inner desires are...well other than scoring as many babes as i can, but i dont know what sort of super power that would manifest, and the green skin doesnt work for me either. So Ionic all the way for me
Happy Dance

Psycho Ninja
Gamma has already been implied for genetic mutations, the results are random, but often bad to animals or other living beings other than plants or bacterias........

As in ion, I thought NASA scientists are still trying to use ionic energy to fuel space shuttles........ right ??

Dark Urizen
You could have BOTH eek!

Like Wonderman did in one of the Exiles issues where he had Hulk's powers + his powers. You'd be the most powerful creature on Earth, sure, but you'd also look like he did then.....and well.......he wasn't the prettiest guy around sad

ScarletSpider
What issue was that? I only picked Exiles up recently and have gotten most of Bedard's run but have only gone back to find a few Winnick stories, since I have never been terribly impressed with his work.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
What issue was that? I only picked Exiles up recently and have gotten most of Bedard's run but have only gone back to find a few Winnick stories, since I have never been terribly impressed with his work.

I have a horrible memory and i'm too lazy to go look it up. It's in the story arc where Tony Stark becomes president of the USA, kills all the heroes (cause he's bent on world domination), kills Doom, etc. etc., and the only hero left is Wonder Man who somehow "merged" with Hulk or something and now he's a huge hulking brute who has all of Simon's powers + Hulk's brute raw strength. Iron Man's too scared to go after him laughing out loud

redcaped
mamma help! no gamma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.