KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ionic or Gamma

Ionic or Gamma
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ionic 3 60.00%
Gamma 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ionic or Gamma
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Ionic or Gamma

Which one would you want if you had to decied between thoses two ways of getting power not intierly shaw what will happen to you.

cos both ways really have random effects.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:00 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll take option C - Kryptonian smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:33 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Probably Ionic, great power, with turning green and having weird mutations.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:55 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Yeah, the Ionic guys tend to be a bit more... well adjusted.

I'd go for Ionic.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 12:16 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

defintaley Ionic. you would have a defined power set,[speed, strentgth, invulnerability, virtual immortality] no need for food air or water, and dont forget the ability to metabolize more ionic energy to boost your abilities to incalculable levels(wherever that energycomes frombig grin) also you would have a well adjusted psyche, that is if you dont get mad with power and want to take over the world or somethingbig grin

while with gamma beings its been stated that gamma irradiated being is symbolic of the being's inner desires. for example,

-Doc Samson wanted to be a strong man who wasn't pushed around.
-The Hulk is releasing what Bruce Banner never could.
-Samuel Sterns (the Leader) didn't want to be stupid anymore.
-She hulk, wanted to be a strong, independent, and beautiful woman

ME just going by that im already confused shitless, i dont even know what my inner desires are...well other than scoring as many babes as i can, but i dont know what sort of super power that would manifest, and the green skin doesnt work for me either. So Ionic all the way for me
Happy Dance

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:53 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Gamma has already been implied for genetic mutations, the results are random, but often bad to animals or other living beings other than plants or bacterias........

As in ion, I thought NASA scientists are still trying to use ionic energy to fuel space shuttles........ right ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:29 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

You could have BOTH eek!

Like Wonderman did in one of the Exiles issues where he had Hulk's powers + his powers. You'd be the most powerful creature on Earth, sure, but you'd also look like he did then.....and well.......he wasn't the prettiest guy around sad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 11:58 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

What issue was that? I only picked Exiles up recently and have gotten most of Bedard's run but have only gone back to find a few Winnick stories, since I have never been terribly impressed with his work.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:41 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
What issue was that? I only picked Exiles up recently and have gotten most of Bedard's run but have only gone back to find a few Winnick stories, since I have never been terribly impressed with his work.

I have a horrible memory and i'm too lazy to go look it up. It's in the story arc where Tony Stark becomes president of the USA, kills all the heroes (cause he's bent on world domination), kills Doom, etc. etc., and the only hero left is Wonder Man who somehow "merged" with Hulk or something and now he's a huge hulking brute who has all of Simon's powers + Hulk's brute raw strength. Iron Man's too scared to go after him laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:56 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

mamma help! no gamma

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 02:41 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote