Our prayer to the Comic Book God !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy 500

DarkCrawler
O comic book God!

Please give Prince Namor something else besides the occasional appearances on the pages of FF comics! Give him his own series, or at least a miniseries! Please don't make it like the "Little Mermaid" series Namor had on 2003-2004! Make it the REAL Namor, and have him kick ass on every issue! I want him meet the X-Men, perhaps the Astonishing, it would be nice to see if Cyclops and Beast remember him. Give him lots and lots of appearances and comics everywhere!

Ah-men! dance

Mindship
Pssst, Comic Book God...over here. Gotta sec?
Look, I know you're busy fulfilling wishes of far more importance than this, but please, if I could ask just one thing, it would be this...

BAN UNDERWEAR-ON-THE-OUTSIDE FROM SUPERHERO COSTUMES!!!

You did it for the Surfer; at the very least, do it for The Icon Himself. Thanks.

grey fox
O Comic book god i beseech ye to smite jobberine with all your fury , he has desecrated your 11th commandment

11-Thou shalt not have more then three appearance's in any given comic

SMITE HIM !!!!! laughing

Scoobless
i'd ask the comic deity for a crossover fight where Darth Maul kills the X-Men.... that'd be sweet!

ScarletSpider
Oh Comic God, might you send Bendis to the unemployment line?

Fishy 500
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Oh Comic God, might you send Bendis to the unemployment line?

laughing

Psycho Ninja
Our comic book god, which art in comic book heaven
Thank you for every time you made Supez mad and killed everyone in a few panels, that was GREAT !!!

Plzz, make wolverine die cuz of a banana peeling....
And, if Sentry cant make his powers clear enough for the readers, dont let him have any powers at ALL !!!
Although I like Alex Ross, please, make him draw less "genital pertrussion" in his characters....

And make KMC Comic Versus Forum a "fanboy free" zone ....

Amen...

Fishy 500
Bump !

Digi
This deserves a bump. What are your comic prayers?

SamZED
O comicbook god! If you have any power over the animated Marvelverse please make them cancel Ultimate Spider-man and bring back Spectacular. And while you're at it bring back Avengers EMH and Wolverine and the X-men.
Also bring back Kelly as a Deadpool writer, I miss the scary, dangerous psychopath he once was. Instead of the boring taco eating farting clown he is today.

curryman
Please oh god of comics, please shut down Marvel.

Femi32
Originally posted by SamZED
O comicbook god! If you have any power over the animated Marvelverse please make them cancel Ultimate Spider-man and bring back Spectacular. And while you're at it bring back Avengers EMH and Wolverine and the X-men.

Amen.

My God, please bring back Green Lantern the Animated Series, Young Justice, have the Intergang play a major role in Batman/Superman, and have some of the DC writers work on the DC Cinematic Universe, especially for Wonder Woman, Flash, & Green Lantern.

BruceSkywalker
Also bring back Kelly as a Deadpool writer, I miss the scary, dangerous psychopath he once was. Instead of the boring taco eating farting clown he is today.

thumb up

Damborgson

thumb up x2

Digi
I'd have them bring back Pre-Flashpoint DC and Wildstorm.

Or at least keep JSA in continuity between the events, and leave Wildstorm alone.

It's a good thing I don't believe in God. My prayers have little chance of being heeded.

-Pr-
I'd keep the New 52.

My prayer would be to have competent treatment of the X-Men.

JayDaDon

I'd be willing to overlook every problem in comics for this to happen.

Mindship
Originally posted by Mindship
Pssst, Comic Book God...over here. Gotta sec?
Look, I know you're busy fulfilling wishes of far more importance than this, but please, if I could ask just one thing, it would be this...

BAN UNDERWEAR-ON-THE-OUTSIDE FROM SUPERHERO COSTUMES!!!

You did it for the Surfer; at the very least, do it for The Icon Himself. Thanks. And so, the Comic Book God looked kindly upon this KMC member, and lo and behold, years later, the suit for MOS Superman came to pass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.