Boba Fett vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
there's actually a whole website based on this where people argue about it...just do a google search boba fett vs predator and it'll come up....this would be a really good fight though IMO, really good...but in the end, id say boba fett would take it..

what do yall think?

braz
c'mon yall this is a cool fight, dont make me feel like i made ANOTHER stupid thread..

SnakeEyes
Well, I think it's pretty clear that Boba would most definitely win. I mean, if Arnold can do it... without his weapons for God's sake, Boba should be able to as well.

braz
i thought the predator killed himself with that self-destruct bomb on his gauntlet

SnakeEyes
Yeah, he did... BECAUSE HE WAS DYING... as a result of his fight with Arnold.

General Envy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, he did... BECAUSE HE WAS DYING... as a result of his fight with Arnold.

Actually Arnold would've died by Predator if it wasn't for his trap. Predator wins this match.

SnakeEyes
Ummm, okay. Did I ever say that Arnold didn't rely on that trap? No. I did say that Predator was dying as a result of his fight with Arnold; which is a fact. I fail to see where you make a relevant point. I understand that Arnold's trap saved his life at the end of the fight, but Arnold still won the battle.
Boba Fett has a full arsenal of weapons that are both ranged and melee and plenty of skill to take out Predator.

General Envy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Ummm, I fail to see where you make a relevant point. I understand that Arnold's trap saved his life at the end of the fight, but Arnold still won the battle.
Boba Fett has a full arsenal of weapons that are both ranged and melee and plenty of skill to take out Predator.

Predator has a Homing Plasma Cannon. Boba will suffer.

braz
its homing? if so, then probably predator, if not, boba def takes this... hes alot more mobile with his jetpack, and if he has thermal vision in his helmet which i think he does, he could see predator regardless if his cloak is on or not, and he'd either blast him or blow him up with his wrist rockets

Ianus
Uh, let's just tear this one to pieces...

1- Predator's cloak is rendered useless. Boba's helmet can see past it.

2- Predator doesn't have the advantage of terrain, since Boba can fly.

3- Boba's blaster carbine alone does more damage than the Predator's weapons, not counting his loads of other equipment. Hell, the lethal Mandalorian Wrist darts Preds wouldn't even see coming.

4- Boba hunts MUCH more deady foes all the time.

5- Flamethrower would pretty much WTFpwn Preds' vision.

6- Boba wears armor which is resistant to most weapons of his era, an era which outstrips Predator for technological superiority.

Bottom line? Boba owns the Predator.

braz
^chyea, couldnt have said it better

braz
bump bump

Ianus
Why are you bumping this thread? Boba versus Xenomorphs got closed. This will too.

braz
why will it get closed?

Tangible God
It's (in the words of Ush) "Non-SW. Thank You."

overlord
Originally posted by braz
why will it get closed? Because even the governor of california pwned the predator. Predators are arrogant and stupid. They lose by default.
http://i.somethingawful.com/inserts/articlepics/photoshop/12-17-04-aliens/CuddleChunks.jpg

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tangible God
It's (in the words of Ush) "Non-SW. Thank You."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.