KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Boba Fett vs Predator

Boba Fett vs Predator
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Boba Fett vs Predator

there's actually a whole website based on this where people argue about it...just do a google search boba fett vs predator and it'll come up....this would be a really good fight though IMO, really good...but in the end, id say boba fett would take it..

what do yall think?

Last edited by braz on Jan 5th, 2006 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 09:28 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

c'mon yall this is a cool fight, dont make me feel like i made ANOTHER stupid thread..

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:16 PM
Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Well, I think it's pretty clear that Boba would most definitely win. I mean, if Arnold can do it... without his weapons for God's sake, Boba should be able to as well.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:19 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i thought the predator killed himself with that self-destruct bomb on his gauntlet

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:22 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, he did... BECAUSE HE WAS DYING... as a result of his fight with Arnold.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:27 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, he did... BECAUSE HE WAS DYING... as a result of his fight with Arnold.

Actually Arnold would've died by Predator if it wasn't for his trap. Predator wins this match.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:30 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Ummm, okay. Did I ever say that Arnold didn't rely on that trap? No. I did say that Predator was dying as a result of his fight with Arnold; which is a fact. I fail to see where you make a relevant point. I understand that Arnold's trap saved his life at the end of the fight, but Arnold still won the battle.
Boba Fett has a full arsenal of weapons that are both ranged and melee and plenty of skill to take out Predator.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:35 PM
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Ummm, I fail to see where you make a relevant point. I understand that Arnold's trap saved his life at the end of the fight, but Arnold still won the battle.
Boba Fett has a full arsenal of weapons that are both ranged and melee and plenty of skill to take out Predator.

Predator has a Homing Plasma Cannon. Boba will suffer.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 11:37 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

its homing? if so, then probably predator, if not, boba def takes this... hes alot more mobile with his jetpack, and if he has thermal vision in his helmet which i think he does, he could see predator regardless if his cloak is on or not, and he'd either blast him or blow him up with his wrist rockets

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 12:18 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Uh, let's just tear this one to pieces...

1- Predator's cloak is rendered useless. Boba's helmet can see past it.

2- Predator doesn't have the advantage of terrain, since Boba can fly.

3- Boba's blaster carbine alone does more damage than the Predator's weapons, not counting his loads of other equipment. Hell, the lethal Mandalorian Wrist darts Preds wouldn't even see coming.

4- Boba hunts MUCH more deady foes all the time.

5- Flamethrower would pretty much WTFpwn Preds' vision.

6- Boba wears armor which is resistant to most weapons of his era, an era which outstrips Predator for technological superiority.

Bottom line? Boba owns the Predator.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^chyea, couldnt have said it better

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:21 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bump bump

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:17 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Why are you bumping this thread? Boba versus Xenomorphs got closed. This will too.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

why will it get closed?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:00 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's (in the words of Ush) "Non-SW. Thank You."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by braz
why will it get closed?
Because even the governor of california pwned the predator. Predators are arrogant and stupid. They lose by default.
(please log in to view the image)

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 08:25 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Tangible God
It's (in the words of Ush) "Non-SW. Thank You."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:40 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote