Thanos from marvel the end vs spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
who wins?

HigH ScholaR
WTF

Thanos had HOTU he'll make Spawn rape himself and even without the HOTU Thanos will make spawn rape himself.

Rewmac
i give this for thanos

King KAM
Originally posted by Rewmac
i give this for thanos I give this for DUH!!!!!!

Dark Urizen
Well, given the fact that with the HOTU Thanos absorbed/killed even LT, i'd say Spawn probably (most likely) loses in any incarnation except MAYBE as ruler of Hell, but even then he'd probably lose.

Thanos vs. Spawn without the HOTU however is a COMPLETELY different story altogether, and i'm afraid to say that Thanos is the one that would be sodomized sad

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Well, given the fact that with the HOTU Thanos absorbed/killed even LT, i'd say Spawn probably (most likely) loses in any incarnation except MAYBE as ruler of Hell, but even then he'd probably lose.

Thanos vs. Spawn without the HOTU however is a COMPLETELY different story altogether, and i'm afraid to say that Thanos is the one that would be sodomized sad explain pweeze.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by King KAM
explain pweeze.

You know, i really would, but i spent a few hours today and the days before explaining to people what level Spawn works on. If you want, feel free to read the thread linked to in my sig (and feel free to post in it too when you finish reading if you'd like) and if not, you can read the Spawn vs. Juggernaut thread (still on this page i think) and the SPawn vs all those people thread, etc. etc. I basically state the reasons in those and i'm too tired to do it again.

But if you really want serious info, read the thread in my sig.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
You know, i really would, but i spent a few hours today and the days before explaining to people what level Spawn works on. If you want, feel free to read the thread linked to in my sig (and feel free to post in it too when you finish reading if you'd like) and if not, you can read the Spawn vs. Juggernaut thread (still on this page i think) and the SPawn vs all those people thread, etc. etc. I basically state the reasons in those and i'm too tired to do it again.

But if you really want serious info, read the thread in my sig. ahhhhhhh i see.....nice thread..,..The Mad titan wins...

id369
Originally posted by Rewmac
who wins?

Another spite thread?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
Another spite thread?

They just keep coming laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.