KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos from marvel the end vs spawn

Thanos from marvel the end vs spawn
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Thanos from marvel the end vs spawn

who wins?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:50 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

WTF

Thanos had HOTU he'll make Spawn rape himself and even without the HOTU Thanos will make spawn rape himself.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:53 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

i give this for thanos

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 09:53 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
i give this for thanos
I give this for DUH!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:18 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Well, given the fact that with the HOTU Thanos absorbed/killed even LT, i'd say Spawn probably (most likely) loses in any incarnation except MAYBE as ruler of Hell, but even then he'd probably lose.

Thanos vs. Spawn without the HOTU however is a COMPLETELY different story altogether, and i'm afraid to say that Thanos is the one that would be sodomized sad

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:23 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Well, given the fact that with the HOTU Thanos absorbed/killed even LT, i'd say Spawn probably (most likely) loses in any incarnation except MAYBE as ruler of Hell, but even then he'd probably lose.

Thanos vs. Spawn without the HOTU however is a COMPLETELY different story altogether, and i'm afraid to say that Thanos is the one that would be sodomized sad
explain pweeze.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:42 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by King KAM
explain pweeze.

You know, i really would, but i spent a few hours today and the days before explaining to people what level Spawn works on. If you want, feel free to read the thread linked to in my sig (and feel free to post in it too when you finish reading if you'd like) and if not, you can read the Spawn vs. Juggernaut thread (still on this page i think) and the SPawn vs all those people thread, etc. etc. I basically state the reasons in those and i'm too tired to do it again.

But if you really want serious info, read the thread in my sig.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:47 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
You know, i really would, but i spent a few hours today and the days before explaining to people what level Spawn works on. If you want, feel free to read the thread linked to in my sig (and feel free to post in it too when you finish reading if you'd like) and if not, you can read the Spawn vs. Juggernaut thread (still on this page i think) and the SPawn vs all those people thread, etc. etc. I basically state the reasons in those and i'm too tired to do it again.

But if you really want serious info, read the thread in my sig.
ahhhhhhh i see.....nice thread..,..The Mad titan wins...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 10:50 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Re: Thanos from marvel the end vs spawn

Originally posted by Rewmac
who wins?

Another spite thread?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 12:03 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: Thanos from marvel the end vs spawn

Originally posted by id369
Another spite thread?

They just keep coming laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:36 AM