Lets talk about HULKling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulkling

tHE HULK NAME will be a laughing stock on these forums it already begining.

Ultimate Hulk43
NOOOOOOO!!!!! mad

HigH ScholaR
There, There, one step at a time, man i aint got nothing against gays although perosnaly and bein a Christian i don't believe it or may like it but Becuase iits Hulk it just ruins The Hulk name we picture someone with the hulk as strong and beefy now or i can picture is a muisclebound man doing the YMCA and thats just few of the jokes i heard.

Hulk_Power
Aww man this is gay! This sucks. mad

The Ion
They'll probably change his name. If he's actually Mar-Vell's son he'll be the new Captain Marvel they keep hinting at.

Lucid Lui
Meh, i thought he's been pretty cool so far. Who cares if he's gay. IN fact, i think it makes hime more interesting.

Blair Wind
I like his powers....but to be gay? no disrespect to gay people, but I dont believe in that......

HigH ScholaR
Dammit this never happens to superman the irony though how it was a hulk and thor rip of/young version (whatever)f that are gay considering that Thor and Hulk hvae fought hundreds of times.

Mindship
gay, shmay, who cares. I don't like this: just like it seems there has to be a female version of every male character, sometimes it seems like there has to be a teen/younger version of every character as well.

Hulk_Power
I don't know but I don't think it's right that they're making gay heroes. Adults/older people aren't the only one's that read comics. Younger people/kids do too. Comics should be clean and not show such things as sex, drugs, drinking, and homosexuality. These things don't affect us because we're an older crowd of comic readers and we're pretty mature about these kinds of things but I'm saying this for future generations and the young crowd of comic readers out there. Just think about it, what are we teaching kids with this kind of crap? Right now they're STARTING to make gay heroes such as Northstar, Ultimate Colossus and now "Hulkling," but what if in ten, twenty years from now they're showing crap even worse? Such as gay marriages in comics or they start making teams of gay superheroes? In the future these kinds of things will be view as something normal like if it's no big deal, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. Just think about it, do you want your future kids reading that kind of garbage? I don't think any of you would. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with gay people but I don't think they have a place in comics. Especially being portrayed as superheroes. But whatever...this is just my opinion. Some people will agree with me and others won't.

HigH ScholaR
and you know what some of these more hardcore fans will idolise thses eroes and some of them might be gay so you'll have these kids dressing up n their favourite supeherocustome pretending to be a gay hero and inturn night grow up to be gay, don't know much about you guys but i believe in man and women then children thats how i would want tmy kids groeing up. but not to change the subject but i mean if why woul there be man and women if homosexuality was mean to be why not men and not women and yes if that was we would have died out along time ago. as i once heard 'its supposed to be Adam and Eve, not Adamn and Steve.

Lucid Lui
You people are really overreacting. They're gay, so what. Did you like these characters before you found out they were gay? It's like these idiots that are trying to ban Brokeback Mountain just because it's about gay people. If the movies good, who cares. If you don't want to watch it, then don't.

Now the million dollar question... If the two characters were female, would you be raving on like you are here?

A member of the Runaways comic was revealed to be a lesbian recently. I have not seen one topic anywhere on the net where people are are expressing their outrage about that. Why, because it's ok for females?

Double standard anyone?

Hulk_Power
To tell you the truth, I don't think it's right for lesbians to be coming out in comic books either.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
To tell you the truth, I don't think it's right for lesbians to be coming out in comic books either. So if it's that much of a problem for you, why haven't you made a topic about that. Don't read Runaways?

Really what this is all about, is that you're so insecure about the Hulk's popularity, you think that anyone attached to him being gay will make him a laughing stock. And you can't stand Hulkling because of that?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
but what if in ten, twenty years from now they're showing crap even worse? Such as gay marriages in comics

Midnighter and Apollo got married in an Authority comic

I don't have a problem with gay people

it sure as hell sounds like you do

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So if it's that much of a problem for you, why haven't you made a topic about that. Don't read Runaways?

Really what this is all about, is that you're so insecure about the Hulk's popularity, you think that anyone attached to him being gay will make him a laughing stock. And you can't stand Hulkling because of that?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alright let me get this straight with you. First of all it's not because this gay new character is similar to the Hulk and I'm afraid of all that other crap you said. I wouldn't care less about that. What I don't like is the message they're portraying and giving out to the public. Especially to little kids. My little brother reads comic books and I don't want him reading comics about some queer character. That's not what I want my brother to learn. I don't want my brother thinking being gay is alright.

Usually comic book characters are kid's idols. I don't want gay heroes to be my little brother's idol. It's just not right and I'm sure you agree with me or at least understand my point of view.

Besides, lesbianism is not the topic of this discussion but like I said, I don't think that is right either. I wasn't even aware of a lesbian character in Runaways because I DON'T READ THAT SERIES.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Scoobless
it sure as hell sounds like you do

I don't have a problem with people being gay. Just as long as they're not being made into comic book characters.

Lucid Lui
Alright let me get this straight with you. First of all it's not because this gay new character is similar to the Hulk and I'm afraid of all that other crap you said. I wouldn't care less about that. Yeah sorry, that comment was more directed towards HigH ScholaR.

What I don't like is the message they're portraying and giving out to the public. Especially to little kids. My little brother reads comic books and I don't want him reading comics about some queer character. That's not what I want my brother to learn. I don't want my brother thinking being gay is alright.

Usually comic book characters are kid's idols. I don't want gay heroes to be my little brother's idol. It's just not right and I'm sure you agree with me or at least understand my point of view. Tell me, what's wrong with being gay? What makes them unfit to be a kids idol? Why isn't being gay alright? I thought you didn't have a problem with it.

Believe it or not, in the end, kids figure out who they are and what they want by themselves. They take all they've learnt, and turn into to who they want to be. Sure, they're bombarded with all kinds of different influences, they might even think they're gay when they're actually not. The main thing is, as they grow up, they'll figure it all out for themselves. Kids/teenagers are nowhere near as ignorant as they're made out to be. In the end, they decide if they're gay or not and who they want to be. And as long as they're happy, who gives a **** if they're gay or not?

Besides, lesbianism is not the topic of this discussion but like I said, I don't think that is right either. I wasn't even aware of a lesbian character in Runaways because I DON'T READ THAT SERIES. I figured as much...

I don't have a problem with people being gay. Just as long as they're not being made into comic book characters. Talk about a contradictory statement. Your entire post reeks of derogatory comments and attitudes towards gay people, yet you don't have a problem with them? If you truly didn't have problem with them, then you wouldn't have a problem with gay comic characters.

Scoobless
That's not what I want my brother to learn. I don't want my brother thinking being gay is alright.

you'd prefer he was a small minded prejudiced bigot?

HigH ScholaR
Nah me i don't care whos gay or not, i just don't believe in the ehole homosexual thing man or girl, now lets not go off topic here if i wanted to makle this thread become tjhe way its going i would have opened a thread called gay comic book characters, the reason i made this thread was to give popel the insight on Hulkling after i told some poeple here about who marvel's got these poeple called young avengers they read the bios the next minute the hulk was recieving all kind of jokes hence which is why i said Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
There, There, one step at a time, man i aint got nothing against gays although perosnaly and bein a Christian i don't believe it or may like it but Becuase iits Hulk it just ruins The Hulk name we picture someone with the hulk as strong and beefy now or i can picture is a muisclebound man doing the YMCA and thats just few of the jokes i heard. .

i will say agina i have no hate towrds gay, just don't bekieve in it man or women when it comes down to it.

oh and for the record i was going to get Young avengers anyway and no i no nothing of hulkling and as i see it i have not demonstrated anybit of hate towards hulkling he axtual sees interesting,i hope you can look behind this and see why the thread was actual created, and the first few posts.

Don't read Runaways

Nope? though i hear it has good reveiws,

Scoobless
no

H. S. 6
hysterical2

This thread makes me giggle because of the ignorant children in it. no expression

Scoobless
indeed yes

DarkCrawler
Wait...Hulk_Power thinks that if a kid reads about a gay character, he wants to be gay himself?

Uh...

Ehh...

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

manjaro
its just comix ppl lighten the f **** up! its not like theyre gonna be all gratituous like in the Authority where theyre showing Midnnighter and Apollo making out, waking up naked in a bed and so forth. besides any self respecting parental or christian group who wants to prtest about stuff in comix would proably have a more primary concern with all the efects the showing of sensless violence can have on thier kid's minds

Dark Urizen
So when are you gonna come out of the closet Hulk Power?
I mean.......i'm just sayin.......most rabid homophobes like yourself are actually homosexuals that are too afraid to come out of the closet. So.......don't worry, feel free to come out of the closet smile

Draco69
I don't know but I don't think it's right that they're making gay heroes. Adults/older people aren't the only one's that read comics. Younger people/kids do too. Comics should be clean and not show such things as sex, drugs, drinking, and homosexuality. These things don't affect us because we're an older crowd of comic readers and we're pretty mature about these kinds of things but I'm saying this for future generations and the young crowd of comic readers out there. Just think about it, what are we teaching kids with this kind of crap? Right now they're STARTING to make gay heroes such as Northstar, Ultimate Colossus and now "Hulkling," but what if in ten, twenty years from now they're showing crap even worse? Such as gay marriages in comics or they start making teams of gay superheroes? In the future these kinds of things will be view as something normal like if it's no big deal, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. Just think about it, do you want your future kids reading that kind of garbage? I don't think any of you would. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with gay people but I don't think they have a place in comics. Especially being portrayed as superheroes. But whatever...this is just my opinion. Some people will agree with me and others won't.

Fact: You're an idiot.

Fact: Insert the word "black" and you'd discover they were saying the SAME exact things about Storm, Black Lightening, Black Panther years ago. They didn't have a "problem" with black characters they just didn't want black characters as comic book characters.

And let me you ask you this: It's alright for children read a comic book with violence, blood, genocide, rape, miscarriages and murder....but gay characters are simply NC-17 to you? Yeah, shut-up.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Draco69

Fact: Insert the word "black" and you'd discover they were saying the SAME exact things about Storm, Black Lightening, Black Panther years ago. They didn't have a "problem" with black characters they just didn't want black characters as comic book characters.

And let me you ask you this: It's alright for children read a comic book with violence, blood, genocide, rape, miscarriages and murder....but gay characters are simply NC-17 to you? Yeah, shut-up.

I want you love

H. S. 6

Bravo, ole' chap.

I do believe Hulk_Power has just been--dare I say?--OWNED? euro

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c373/hotsauce6548/GrannyOwned.gif

Disappear
if you really don't want your little brother dealing with real-life issues within the fantasy of comic books, you're essentially ****ed. i'd suggest archie, but that's still stretching it.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Disappear
if you really don't want your little brother dealing with real-life issues within the fantasy of comic books, you're essentially ****ed. i'd suggest archie, but that's still stretching it.

yes

But no, don't even try Archie. I opened one of those up once... damn, it was disgraceful. no expression

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I want you love sad... what am I chopped liver?

Heh... "I don't have a problem with gays, but..." reminds me of "I'm not a racist, but..."

Besides all Hulk ever wears is purple pants... shifty...

To the general populace: Both Runaways and Young Avengers have nice art and pretty good writing. If you haven't read them then I'd recommend you give them a look.

Disappear
they both also deal with the lives of teams of "teen superheroes," though in very different contexts. also, both HAVE touched, to different lengths, gay/lesbian issues. what, with a she-super-skrull forcing karolina into marriage in runaways, and "ass-guard-ian" and his too-hot-for-tv romance with hulkling, they're CLEARLY to be stayed away from.

honestly, the more i think about this thread, the more it's pissing me off...

GODSCRIBE
You're only a year late.

Scoobless
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
You're only a year late.

This thread was originally in the Hulk forum.... time (and everthing else) moved slower there

yes

HigH ScholaR
shifty

roughrider

thumb up thumb up

Arachnoidfreak

AHAHAHA You're funny. No sex drugs drinking or homosexuality in comic, its considered garbage, but ripping someone's head off and slicing people in half and foul language is not? haha. talk about a double standard. not everyone lives by your beliefs, deal with it.

roughrider
"YYYYYYYY - M - C - A!!"
"It's fun to stay at the..."
"YYYYYYYY - M - C - A!!"

evil face laughing out loud

ZephroCarnelian
I find it amazing how someone such as Hulk Power can express his views, his beliefs in a very calm way....

Then everyone jumps on him, ripping him to pieces for being 'intolerant.'

Hypocrites.

You're being guilty of the same thing you're accusing him of.

Not respecting someone else's opinion.

xmarksthespot
I don't particularly respect the opinions of Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Osama bin Laden, the Ayatollah, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, and Augusto Pinochet. So?

There's a difference between not respecting someone else's opinion and not respecting someone else's existence.

ZephroCarnelian
You're getting the wrong end of the stick I think.

He's not saying he hates gays and lesbians.

But he personally doesn#'t agree with the acts of homosexuality and he doesn't want his children to be exposed to what he sees as something that's wrong.

------

For example:

Some people - myself included - don't like it when people swear.

I'm not saying I don't like the PERSON who swears, I just don't like the swearing.

I'd rather my children weren't exposed to films, movies etc etc that include swearing as I don't agree with swearing.

Does this mean that I'm an evil horrible person and that I should be ostracised for my views on swearing?

----------

I should hope not.

Likewise, Hulk Power is just expressing his views on homosexuality. He's not a raving homophobe - he just doesn't agree with homosexuality and finds it offensive.

The same way that I find swearing offensive, some people find smoking offensvie, some people find eating meat offensive.

Don't have a go at him for expressing his views.

He's not being deliberately insulting to people. He's just expressing his view in a calm way.

And comparing him to people who have committed evil acts of genocide is just laughable mate.

Show some tolerance.

Stay Whirly! rock

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
You're getting the wrong end of the stick I think.

He's not saying he hates gays and lesbians.

But he personally doesn#'t agree with the acts of homosexuality and he doesn't want his children to be exposed to what he sees as something that's wrong.

------

For example:

I'm not saying I don't like the PERSON who swears, I just don't like the swearing.

I'd rather my children weren't exposed to films, movies etc etc that include swearing as I don't agree with swearing.

Does this mean that I'm an evil horrible person and that I should be ostracised for my views on swearing?

----------

I should hope not.

Likewise, Hulk Power is just expressing his views on homosexuality. He's not a raving homophobe - he just doesn't agree with homosexuality and finds it offensive.

The same way that I find swearing offensive, some people find smoking offensvie, some people find eating meat offensive.

Don't have a go at him for expressing his views.

He's not being deliberately insulting to people. He's just expressing his view in a calm way.

And comparing him to people who have committed evil acts of genocide is just laughable mate.

Show some tolerance.

Stay Whirly! rock

Agreed Zeph

Stay Whirly rock

Scoobless
For example:

that's not the same thing at all.... swearing is a choice (unless you have tourette's syndrome) being homosexual is the same as being white or black... it's just the way people are

it's more comparable to him saying that he doesn't have a problem with Chinese people.... he just doesn't want to see Chinese people in comics or have his brother exposed to them

prejudice is prejudice no matter how you try to disguise it

xmarksthespot
And comparing him to people who have committed evil acts of genocide is just laughable mate.It's called hyperbole. no expression
Not all opinions deserve equal respect.

Let's do an experiment and replace references to gays/homosexuality with references to race and religion.

"I don't know but I don't think it's right that they're making Black heroes. Adults/older people aren't the only one's that read comics. Younger people/kids do too. Comics should be clean and not show such things as sex, drugs, drinking, and different skintones. These things don't affect us because we're an older crowd of comic readers and we're pretty mature about these kinds of things but I'm saying this for future generations and the young crowd of comic readers out there. Just think about it, what are we teaching kids with this kind of crap? Right now they're STARTING to make Black heroes such as Bishop, Ultimate Nick Fury and now "Patriot," but what if in ten, twenty years from now they're showing crap even worse? Such as interracial marriages in comics or they start making teams of Black superheroes? In the future these kinds of things will be view as something normal like if it's no big deal, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. Just think about it, do you want your future kids reading that kind of garbage? I don't think any of you would. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't think they have a place in comics. Especially being portrayed as superheroes. But whatever...this is just my opinion. Some people will agree with me and others won't."

"What I don't like is the message they're portraying and giving out to the public. Especially to little kids. My little brother reads comic books and I don't want him reading comics about some Jewish character. That's not what I want my brother to learn. I don't want my brother thinking being a Jew is alright."

"Usually comic book characters are kid's idols. I don't want Asian heroes to be my little brother's idol. It's just not right and I'm sure you agree with me or at least understand my point of view."

"I don't have a problem with people being Muslim. Just as long as they're not being made into comic book characters."

Arahan
Everything becomes gay.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Arahan
Everything becomes gay.How insightful. Sun Tzu, right?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hulk_Power.... edited by xmarksthespot to show HP his prejudices
Let's do an experiment and replace references to gays/homosexuality with references to race and religion.

"I don't know but I don't think it's right that they're making Black heroes. Adults/older people aren't the only one's that read comics. Younger people/kids do too. Comics should be clean and not show such things as sex, drugs, drinking, and different skintones. These things don't affect us because we're an older crowd of comic readers and we're pretty mature about these kinds of things but I'm saying this for future generations and the young crowd of comic readers out there. Just think about it, what are we teaching kids with this kind of crap? Right now they're STARTING to make Black heroes such as Bishop, Ultimate Nick Fury and now "Patriot," but what if in ten, twenty years from now they're showing crap even worse? Such as interracial marriages in comics or they start making teams of Black superheroes? In the future these kinds of things will be view as something normal like if it's no big deal, but it's probably going to get worse before it gets better. Just think about it, do you want your future kids reading that kind of garbage? I don't think any of you would. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Black people but I don't think they have a place in comics. Especially being portrayed as superheroes. But whatever...this is just my opinion. Some people will agree with me and others won't."

"What I don't like is the message they're portraying and giving out to the public. Especially to little kids. My little brother reads comic books and I don't want him reading comics about some Jewish character. That's not what I want my brother to learn. I don't want my brother thinking being a Jew is alright."

"Usually comic book characters are kid's idols. I don't want Asian heroes to be my little brother's idol. It's just not right and I'm sure you agree with me or at least understand my point of view."

"I don't have a problem with people being Muslim. Just as long as they're not being made into comic book characters."

maybe he'll get it now... well done

thumb up

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's called hyperbole. no expression
Not all opinions deserve equal respect.

Hmm....... I feel Deja vu coming on..................

Could be funny smile

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Scoobless
that's not the same thing at all.... swearing is a choice (unless you have tourette's syndrome) being homosexual is the same as being white or black... it's just the way people are

It's not the fact that people are homosexual that he's complaining about.

It's the fact of homosexual behaviour being displayed in comic books.

Any kind of behaviour is a CHOICE. We have to choose to make it.

People who say that this isn't true, just don't want to own up to things that they may have done.

--------------

What he is worried about is that Homosexual behaviour - which Hulk Power sees as wrong - will be displayed in comics and may influence young people.

--------------

This is a geniune concern of his and though I personally do not believe it will have that kind of influencing effect, I do respect his opinion and will not flame him for it as it's not my place to do so.

He is not criticising the way someone is, he's criticising their decisions to act the way they do.

People have tried to find a link between someone's genetic make up and the fact that they're a murderer.

If there IS a link, does this mean we cannot have a negative personal opinion of that person, because after all, it's who they are???

And before you flame me for that comment - it's hyperbole. wink

His personal opinion is his own, and if you want people to practice tolerance, do so yourselves.

Scoobless
Hmm....... I feel Deja vu coming on..................

Could be funny smile

stick out tongue

Scoobless
His personal opinion is his own, and if you want people to practice tolerance, do so yourselves.

practice tolerance by encouraging bigotry and prejudice?

doesn't sound too sensible

do you think Rosa Parks should have been more tolerant of the racists policies on bus seating?

maybe the Jewish community should have been more tolerant of the Nazi's views

Tolerance is one thing, encouraging hatred, bigotry and prejudice is something else entirely

this is a comic forum..... did no-one get the points made in the X-Men about prejudice?

Sir Whirlysplat
I don't particularly respect the opinions of Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Osama bin Laden, the Ayatollah, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, and Augusto Pinochet. So?

There's a difference between not respecting someone else's opinion and not respecting someone else's existence.

Most of these guys didn't respect other peoples existance smile

roughrider
You can dislike whatever it is you dislike. Have opinions. But don't interfere with others right to an opinion or existence.
My grandfather, on my mother's side, was an Anglican who married an Irish Catholic. My mother got raised going to a Catholic Church for mass, but my grandfather didn't go. He didn't believe in or like the Catholic Church, but he didn't interfere with his wife's desire for the Catholic faith. It's called tolerance. You can expalin to your children your views about homosexuality, pro or con, but ultimately you have to let them make up their own minds.

Disappear
saying "every behavior is a choice" is just a washed-over way of saying "every behavior involving a choice is a choice." there are many observable actions, also known as behaviors, which are not voluntary. nature v. nurture, nature AND nurture, blah blah blah. this isn't a psychological conversation, nor philosophical, so leave that shit out of it.

xmarksthespot
Let's play the substitution game again.Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
It's not the fact that people are Muslim that he's complaining about.

It's the fact of Muslim behaviour being displayed in comic books.

Any kind of behaviour is a CHOICE. We have to choose to make it.

People who say that this isn't true, just don't want to own up to things that they may have done.Still not getting that prejudice is prejudice no matter how you try to spin it?
What he is worried about is that Homosexual behaviour - which Hulk Power sees as wrong - will be displayed in comics and may influence young people.I just read the Young Avengers Special... I'm feeling gayer already fear roll eyes (sarcastic).
He is not criticising the way someone is, he's criticising their decisions to act the way they do."I don't hate the people, I just hate their 'immoral homosexual behaviour'." Is another one of those sentences that reminds me of the sentences that begin "I'm not racist, but..."

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike." Oscar Wilde
This is a geniune concern of his and though I personally do not believe it will have that kind of influencing effect, I do respect his opinion and will not flame him for it as it's not my place to do so.

People have tried to find a link between someone's genetic make up and the fact that they're a murderer.

If there IS a link, does this mean we cannot have a negative personal opinion of that person, because after all, it's who they are???

And before you flame me for that comment - it's hyperbole. wink

His personal opinion is his own, and if you want people to practice tolerance, do so yourselves. If someone expresses an opinion denying the Holocaust in Germany, they will be arrested.

If you vocalise an opinion, especially a bigoted one, you should be prepared to face criticism.

Tolerate prejudiced bigotry or you are a hypocrite/bigot yourself, is some of the most flawed reasoning I've seen in a long time.

H. S. 6
Let's play the substitution game again.Still not getting that prejudice is prejudice no matter how you try to spin it?
I just read the Young Avengers Special... I'm feeling gayer already fear roll eyes (sarcastic).
"I don't hate the people, I just hate their 'immoral homosexual behaviour'." Is another one of those sentences that reminds me of the sentences that begin "I'm not racist, but..."

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike." Oscar Wilde
If someone expresses an opinion denying the Holocaust in Germany, they will be arrested.

If you vocalise an opinion, especially a bigoted one, you should be prepared to face criticism.

Tolerate prejudiced bigotry or you are a hypocrite/bigot yourself, is some of the most flawed reasoning I've seen in a long time.

Bravo. thumb up

Cosmic Flame
Heh.

This reminds me of a video that I saw in how to deal with "awkward" workplace situations. This guy sexually harrassed this woman repeatedly. What were we told that her response should have been?

"Bill, it makes me very uncomfortable when you refer to me as hottie and babe and tart, etc."

As everyone knows, the perpertrators of injustice simply must be coddled. Heaven forbid anyone ever call them to account...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.