Predator vs Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
highly trained elder predator like the one off of predator 1 with all weapons including the shoulder cannon plasma caster, spear, speargun, netgun, throwing disk, wristblades, self-destruct device on gauntlet vs agent zero with all of his standard eqiupment...no prep

TheKahn
depends on what type of pedator ands what weapons he gets

braz
bumpidy

Jose123
you need to specify what weapons they both get and what is the experience of the Pred

ELDER,
Unblooded
Warrior

What is it?

braz
i just said what weapons predator has and hes a "highly trained elder" i believe i said(wtf?), and like i said zero has all of his standard equipment including(if i must): admantium coated knife, dual pistols with admantium bullets, & plasma blasters deployed on gauntlets

but wait, whats better an elder predator or a warrior?

braz
ok geese, its an elder and there i explained everything...now, who do yall think would win???

Aries_04
I don't think there's too much a Predator can do here.....even an elder.....maybe if it's this Broken Tusk that I keep hearing about he could take close to half.....he seems to be the best....but that's about it.

braz
i think pred would pwn zero, i mean, hes only human

Aries_04
Originally posted by braz
i think pred would pwn zero, i mean, hes only human

Well he's not really human....he's a mutant.....and it depends on how powerful the Preds weapons are and if they can penetrate vibranium.....although still Zero could absorb what gets through the armor.

braz
^is there a limit to how much energy he can absorb?

Aries_04
^is there a limit to how much energy he can absorb?

It's been hinted at...but I can't think of any instance where it's been shown.....someone else may know. He can absorb alot.

Jose123
Is that armor attached to his body like it is Wolverines? Or can it come off?

If it can the Pred can simply scan to see where are the openings and take it from there.

Grab, Pull off, Slash and decapatate.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Jose123
Is that armor attached to his body like it is Wolverines? Or can it come off?

If it can the Pred can simply scan to see where are the openings and take it from there.

Grab, Pull off, Slash and decapatate.

It can come off but it's not like there's a zipper for it...it's put together like Panther's armor......I haven't seen anyone strong enough to physically tear vibranium.

Jose123
Originally posted by Aries_04
It can come off but it's not like there's a zipper for it...it's put together like Panther's armor......I haven't seen anyone strong enough to physically tear vibranium.

Then how does he take it off to go to the bathroom?

And how is Panthers armor put together anyway? He has to take it off somehow is there some special way he does it?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Jose123

And how is Panthers armor put together anyway? He has to take it off somehow is there some special way he does it?

Better question: How does he then have no scent??? shifty

Aries_04

lol I don't know

Panther can transform in and out of his suit in a second......it's some kind of device that just instantly covers him in it. If you've seen that Spiderman cartoon (Spiderman 2099 or something) with the future costume Spiderman wore...it probably works something like that. I don't think Zero's is the same though....I think his is just more of a bodysuit.

braz
predator wins, i just watched itlaughing wow badass movie

Aries_04
predator wins, i just watched itlaughing wow badass movie

AVP or the original? I like both but the original was better.....still....they haven't seen anything like Zero. Predators are badasses though...must be the dreds.

braz
^haha yea, the dreds and that badass helmet/mask or w/e that gives them infared vision....but when he takes it off, he doesnt seem as kool cuz he is, like arnie said one ugly mother****er laughing

nah, i watched the original though, and yea it is better, i liked it more than AVP..alot more action and the preds in AVP werent even experienced...thats y the aliens were killing some of them

jasofisc
Agent Zero has pretty much man handled every person he's come into contact with. The pred. would have to be like a hero of hero's among the other preds to come even close.

braz
hmm idunno, i cant really say i know much about agent zero and all of his feats, cuz ive never really read up on him, i just know his powers and his equipment and what he looks like ect, and from all that i think hes pretty dope from there, & true, cuz even arnold took down the predator....not directly, but with one of his traps

Jose123
hmm idunno, i cant really say i know much about agent zero and all of his feats, cuz ive never really read up on him, i just know his powers and his equipment and what he looks like ect, and from all that i think hes pretty dope from there, & true, cuz even arnold took down the predator....not directly, but with one of his traps

the only reason he took him down was because the warrior got cocky.

he was just playing with Arnold and was stupid enough to underestimate his prey and fall into the trap.

An Elder Predator wouldn't do that.

braz
yea, so was the one off of predator a warrior then? and the ones from avp were unblooded?

Jose123
yea, so was the one off of predator a warrior then? and the ones from avp were unblooded?
first two movies were warrior. Alien vs. Pred were unblooded young teenagers out on their first hunt.

braz
^hmmm, i think there needs to be a predator 3 or an AVP sequel with a highly trained elderbig grin

Jose123
^hmmm, i think there needs to be a predator 3 or an AVP sequel with a highly trained elderbig grin

it would be a 5 minute movie. laughing

Elder pred can probably take out the queen with just his penis.

braz
lmao, i got one more question though, did predator start out in darkhorse comics or the movies?

Jose123
lmao, i got one more question though, did predator start out in darkhorse comics or the movies?

movies then comics.

heres a site with a lot of information

http://www.geocities.com/gunsandgod/intro.html

braz
^dude, that was some dope shyt, ive been readingt that for like an hour now

braz
blah bump

jrodslam
Preds suck.

Go Aliens!!!! Happy Dance

braz
^wtf are u kidding me? preds ****in pwn aliens,the unblooded inexperienced predators are the only ones aliens can even get close to killing, but a warrior or an elder against an alien?? omg that alien is dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.