KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Predator vs Agent Zero

Predator vs Agent Zero
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Predator vs Agent Zero

highly trained elder predator like the one off of predator 1 with all weapons including the shoulder cannon plasma caster, spear, speargun, netgun, throwing disk, wristblades, self-destruct device on gauntlet vs agent zero with all of his standard eqiupment...no prep

Last edited by braz on Jan 14th, 2006 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:34 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

depends on what type of pedator ands what weapons he gets

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:35 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

bumpidy

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:04 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

you need to specify what weapons they both get and what is the experience of the Pred

ELDER,
Unblooded
Warrior

What is it?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:11 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i just said what weapons predator has and hes a "highly trained elder" i believe i said(wtf?), and like i said zero has all of his standard equipment including(if i must): admantium coated knife, dual pistols with admantium bullets, & plasma blasters deployed on gauntlets

but wait, whats better an elder predator or a warrior?

Last edited by braz on Jan 14th, 2006 at 03:26 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:21 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok geese, its an elder and there i explained everything...now, who do yall think would win???

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 04:24 AM
Aries_04

I don't think there's too much a Predator can do here.....even an elder.....maybe if it's this Broken Tusk that I keep hearing about he could take close to half.....he seems to be the best....but that's about it.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:40 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i think pred would pwn zero, i mean, hes only human

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:03 PM
Aries_04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
i think pred would pwn zero, i mean, hes only human

Well he's not really human....he's a mutant.....and it depends on how powerful the Preds weapons are and if they can penetrate vibranium.....although still Zero could absorb what gets through the armor.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:09 PM
Aries_04 is currently offline Click here to Send Aries_04 a Private Message Find more posts by Aries_04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^is there a limit to how much energy he can absorb?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:13 PM
Aries_04

^is there a limit to how much energy he can absorb?

It's been hinted at...but I can't think of any instance where it's been shown.....someone else may know. He can absorb alot.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:27 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Is that armor attached to his body like it is Wolverines? Or can it come off?

If it can the Pred can simply scan to see where are the openings and take it from there.

Grab, Pull off, Slash and decapatate.

sig by willRules

Last edited by Black Adam on Jan 14th, 2006 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:27 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

Originally posted by Jose123
Is that armor attached to his body like it is Wolverines? Or can it come off?

If it can the Pred can simply scan to see where are the openings and take it from there.

Grab, Pull off, Slash and decapatate.

It can come off but it's not like there's a zipper for it...it's put together like Panther's armor......I haven't seen anyone strong enough to physically tear vibranium.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:36 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by Aries_04
It can come off but it's not like there's a zipper for it...it's put together like Panther's armor......I haven't seen anyone strong enough to physically tear vibranium.

Then how does he take it off to go to the bathroom?

And how is Panthers armor put together anyway? He has to take it off somehow is there some special way he does it?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:39 PM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Jose123

And how is Panthers armor put together anyway? He has to take it off somehow is there some special way he does it?

Better question: How does he then have no scent??? shifty

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:52 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aries_04

lol I don't know

Panther can transform in and out of his suit in a second......it's some kind of device that just instantly covers him in it. If you've seen that Spiderman cartoon (Spiderman 2099 or something) with the future costume Spiderman wore...it probably works something like that. I don't think Zero's is the same though....I think his is just more of a bodysuit.

Last edited by Aries_04 on Jan 14th, 2006 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:53 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

predator wins, i just watched itlaughing wow badass movie

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:21 PM
Aries_04

predator wins, i just watched itlaughing wow badass movie

AVP or the original? I like both but the original was better.....still....they haven't seen anything like Zero. Predators are badasses though...must be the dreds.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:24 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

^haha yea, the dreds and that badass helmet/mask or w/e that gives them infared vision....but when he takes it off, he doesnt seem as kool cuz he is, like arnie said one ugly mother****er laughing

nah, i watched the original though, and yea it is better, i liked it more than AVP..alot more action and the preds in AVP werent even experienced...thats y the aliens were killing some of them

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:12 PM
jasofisc

Agent Zero has pretty much man handled every person he's come into contact with. The pred. would have to be like a hero of hero's among the other preds to come even close.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:21 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote