If - Then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
It's Four AM and I'm bored as Hell, Which means I have to make a Thread On Kmc. no expression

The If then Game! Quick Search=Negative

It works like so:

Person A: "If you give a mouse a cookie...."

Person B: "Then he will probably ask for a glass of milk. If you give him a glass of milk...."

Person C: "Then he'll Drink it. no expression If he drinks it..."

And so on...

To Start:

If you give $4 to someone on the Internet you hardly know, and there's a Sandwich involved, Then....

Council#13
what? i dont get it. im dumb! weep

Bloigen
Then he will probably take the $4 then stab you with a sandwich. If he stabs you with a sandwich...

_Sanctuary_
then your jacket will be ruined. If your jacket is ruined..

Bloigen
Then you will need to buy a new one. If you don't have money for a new one..

Council#13
if you dont have money you will have to eat worms for money

Barker
If you have to eat a lot of worms for money, then you will most likely develop a strange Fungus in a place that makes sitting a Pain in the Ass. no expression

If you develop a strange Fungus in a place that makes sitting a Pain in the Ass, then..

H. S. 6
Then you'll have to bitchslap your own ass. Or rip it off. If you ripped it off, then...

Bloigen
you'll have to shit through a hedgehog. If you shit through a hedgehog then...

H. S. 6
Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you baby cousin--who is lactose intolerant--in the stomach, making him non-lactose intolerant. Too bad the baby will die. You should have never laughed in the presence of Chuck Norris. He is everywhere. You cannot laugh. You can only die.

Then... no expression

Lord Magnus
You get buried.

If you get buried...

Lana
Then you're going to turn into a dirt-eating zombie. If you're allergic to dirt....

Syren
Then you'll have to find a decent replacement pretty damn quickly. If you couldn't find a quick replacement...

Barker
...Then you'd have to have Surgery on your Pelvic Bone. If you have surgery on your Pelvic Bone...

darthvader_fan
i dont get it

H. S. 6
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
i dont get it

Then you would be stupid. If you were stupid...

Itzak
You would have said "I don't get it".yes

Diamond~Kisses
If you said "I don't get it," everyone would take the mickey (p*ss) out of you. If everyone took the p*ss out of you, then

Barker
...Then you'd get to skip time it would have taken for to to sit down and pee. If you skip the time that it would have taked you to sit down and pee...

Diamond~Kisses
...you would die of bladder infection. If you died of bladder infection...

Jade Chihuahua
then you would be dead. If you were dead.......

Barker
No one would notice if you Bumped a thread. If no one noticed if you Bumped an old thread..

Mišt
Then you could keep going and spam the forumshifty If you spammed the forum..

Barker
No one would notice if you Bumped a thread. If no one noticed if you Bumped an old thread..

Roland
they would all post in it. But if they did notice you bumped the thread. . .

Mišt
then they will chase you and beat you down shifty.

IF BARKER UPDATED HIS HP FANFIC, THEN.. haermm

masterkit
Then we would slap him for making us wait. If Barker was chasing us for slapping him he would do what then...

=Tired Hiker=
.. . then he'd make me eat a meat pie. If I ate the entire meat pie in one bite . . .

Eclipso
I would be so turned on I would have sex with you, If I had sex with Tired Hiker...

=Tired Hiker=
...then I'd be gay. If I were gay . . .

Röland
then you would marry Barker. If TH married Barker...

=Tired Hiker=

Eclipso
They would join with me to take over the world, If the Tharkers and I took over the world...

Röland
you would fail. If Tharkers and Eclipso failed at taking over the world...

masterkit
They would be inprisoned for life to buttsecks. If they were imprisoned for life to buttsecks then...

Barker
everyone would be all like, "Buttsecks? Are we talking about Mist?". If everyone was all like, "Buttsecks? Are we talking about Mist?" then...

Bardock42
...else?

Eclipso
Originally posted by Barker
everyone would be all like, "Buttsecks? Are we talking about Mist?". If everyone was all like, "Buttsecks? Are we talking about Mist?" then...

Then we would all be confused, If everyone was confused...

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Eclipso
Then we would all be confused, If everyone was confused...

then the confusion would cause them (both men) to realize that they aren't gay anymore, if they are no longer convinced that they are gay, then...

masterkit
They are straight, if they are straight then..

Oncewhite
Originally posted by masterkit
They are straight, if they are straight then..

they go on the hunt for female prospects....once they were on the hunt they found...

Eclipso
Okay you missed it up. Re-read how it's supposed to be set up.

Then they would be lonely desperate men, If they were lonely desperate men then...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.