Exitar runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He need np rest so how far does he get

1.Savage Hulk & Iron Man
2.Superman & Thor
3 Mangog & Gladiator
4 Odin,Beta Ray Bill and Destroyer
5 Zeus,Neptune and Pluto
6 King Thor,Ikaris and Scarlet Witch
7 Depowered Tyrant,Current Thanos and Stranger
8 2 Watchers
9 Galactus at full power
10 Master Order
11 Lord Chaos

Darth_Erebus
He kills everyone up to 7.

Two Watchers? Hmmm, tough call.

He definitly loses at 9.

No clue who 10 and 11 even are.

golem370
No he beats the hell out of Galactus

The Ion
Loses at 9

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by golem370
No he beats the hell out of Galactus

The Watcher has stated that a fully powered Galactus could destroy the universe.

Galactus when at full power is on par with Eternity and Death, two upper level cosmics.

Galactus has already defeated The Renegade Celestial.

I'd say that's enough to show he could take Exitar.

Ex11B
A freaking Celestial in a gauntlet..wow...I think he gets to Galactus

DrDoom101
What is Exitar's bio and powers?

leonidas
full g>>>>lord order/chaos

and yeah, g would stop him

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by DrDoom101
What is Exitar's bio and powers?

I tried Googleing for an old site that used to have this but apparently it's no longer there.

Basically all Celestials have a single purpose (except for the One Above All).

Exitar is the destroyer. Once a world has been condemned by Arishem (the judge) it's now Exitars turn. He appears on the world and destroys all it's existing life making way for new life. Like all Celestials he's 2000 feet tall. In past comics the combined power of the 3 main Sky fathers, Odin, Zeus, and Zuras, could do nothing against the Celestials. The extremely powerful Asgardian Destroyer could do nothing either. Exitar is among the most powerful of the Celestials. It would take an upper level cosmic to deal with a being like him. Think of someone who could crush pre crisis Superman like a bug.

mailedbypostman
Scary, but Galactus takes him.

GODSCRIBE
he stops at Galactus.

golem370
Can you understand I just heard last night that Galactus was going to become a Celestial.

golem370
The celestials are a star-faring race of humanoid aliens who possess untold cosmic power. Standing two thousand feet tall, the Celestials are clad in full body armor. No Earth being has ever seen what they look like beneath their armor or knows their origin. What is known is that they have visited the Earth at four different periods in the Earth's past, each time altering the course of history. The First Celestial Host came to Earth approximately one million years ago to perform genetic tests and experimentation on Earth's highest lifeform, the nascent human being. Testing the versatility of human genes, the First Host created two sub-species of humanity, the Eternals and the Deviants. Their sole legacy to the mainstream human race was the implantation of a dormant DNA complex which would one day permit benevolent mutations. The Second Celestial Host came to Earth approximately twenty-five thousand years ago to inspect the results of their first visit. Finding the direction of Deviant technology counter-productive, the Celestials destroyed the Deviants' major stronghold, Lemuria. Repercussions of that destruction caused tectonic plate shifting that eventually contributed to the sinking of the continent of Atlantis. The Third Celestial Host arrived on Earth one thousand years ago to inspect the progress of the human race. Their landing site was arranged by the Eternals working in conjunction with the Incas of Peru. The Third Host was met by a contingent of Earth's mythological gods, including Odin of the Asgardians and Zeus of the Olympians, who challenged the Celestials' right to interfere in Earth's affairs. The outcome of that encounter was that all of the major races of gods swore to forego their active involvement in the destiny of mankind. The Fourth Celestial Host arrived in recent years in order to judge mankind's worthiness now that the dormant DNA complex for benevolent mutations had become activated by the worldwide increase in radiation levels. The Celestials deemed humanity fit to survive. A group of twelve human beings representing the great accomplishments of mankind accompanied the Celestials when they left Earth. It is not known how many Celestials there are in existence. Even the number of Celestials on Earth in the Fourth Host is a mystery. Nine were known by name and function, others were glimpsed but not identified. The Fourth Host was led by the Celestial known only as The One Above All, who remained aboard the orbiting mothership during the entire stay on Earth. The head of the landing party was Arishem. However, it is known that the Celestials have visited many other worlds in order to perform genetic experimentation. For example, the Skrulls are known to be a result of Celestial experimentation. The Celestials have returned to judge many of these worlds, and Earth is apparently the only one of these that they judged favorably and hence did not destroy for posing a potential menace to the universe. There have only been indications of the full scope of the Celestials' power. Each member of the Fourth Host withstood a full frontal attack by the collective power of the Eternals and the Asgardians. Arishem has been shown to have sufficient power to permanently seal dimensional portals to the godly realms. The Celestials are not indestructible, however. During the Third Host, the Celestials used their combined might to slay one of their brethren for breach of conduct. Another indication of the Celestials' power is that when the Fourth Host left Earth, they eradicated all evidence of their recent and past presence from the minds and records of mortal men. Only the Eternals, Deviants, dimensional gods of Earth, and a handful of human beings are now aware of their existence and remember the nature of their

leonidas
celestials are believed to have been created by eternity. at his hypothetical full, g=eternity. add to that the fact that g has ALREADY proven capable of devouring a celestial, and it's not that hard really.

g wins.

golem370
That was a baby Celestial not one at full power Exitar would massacre Galactus

The Ion
There's more proof of Galactus being above the Celestials than the other way around. G wins until proven otherwise and that doesn't mean posting bios.

Mider
no Galactus was shown in an alternate universe i dont think it was a what if he visited the celestial home world and destroyed it and he did defeat the dreaming celestial who is said to be the most powerful exitar is i think bigger then 2000 feet i think he is the biggest celestial but yeah Galactus would probably defeat him if he killed the celestial home world he would have had to kill exitar.

golem370
Do I have to remind people after the fight with Inbetweener Galactus got sent to where he came from by Lord Chaos & Master Order. Galactus is very powerful but didn't Eternity make alternate versions of Galactus in alternate Universe's to combat Abraxas? Now if Galactus at full power is equals to Eternity how did he make other Galactus's in other realities? Where was Galactus in the Heroes Reborn where that Celestial destroyed Loki and gave Psi-Lord an Ultimatum.

golem370
Here is another interesting fact in one book of Thors he standing and Talking to Galactus where only when Thor did the God Force with his Hammer wrapped in his Enchanted Belt and the Hammer being destroyed did Exitar even seem to noticed him and that was for seconds. Another thing if Celestials are only Physical Beings where was the body inside Exitar's Suit

leonidas
the celestial he devoured was the DREAMING CELESTIAL -- the most powerful of its host and a celestial that it required the power of ALL the celestials to render 'unconscious'.

not sure what your beef is against galactus golem. you keep bringing up these threads and saying he's below celestials. regular galactus does not have feats equal to celestials. you have no idea what full g is. based on speculation by characters and hints at his destiny, he WILL be greater than the celestials -- and that includes exitar.

oh, and here's another interesting fact -- sue storm blew a hole right through a celestial and drove it from our plane of reality.

sue v a celestial=sue win

golem370
Yeah and Galactus was beat by Alpha Flight which is more embarrasing. IMO Exitar is as far above the other Celestials as the smaller one's are above Odin Zeus and Vishnu I believe The Smaller Celestials are about equal to Galactus because one thing the genuine suprise when HOTU Thanos destroyes them he says something like even the Might Celestials were defeated. Exitar is infact an Ingima he hardly ever shown he wasn't there in the Secert Wars he wasn't there during the Infinity Gauntlet he even wasn't there when the Celestials went to earth and was annoyed yes I said annoyed because thats best way to put it by the Earth gods.

leonidas
you keep making the same mistake -- you use regular galactus (or in the case of the af battle you mention, incapacitated g -- g couldn't even use his power in that fight, he had to fight them (AND the avengers) h2h using just his strength as a 'giant'!) in all your comparisons.

full g has never been seen. you or i don't KNOW what he's capable of, but given what little we DO know he may achieve eternity level. eternity>celestials (he created them) g has also shown to be able to devour a high powered celestial (equivalent most likely to arishem, and perhaps greater than arishem).

based on those 2 pieces of info (one hypothesized, the other fact) g would win the fight.

golem370
You also have no proof that we haven't seen is full potential and on that note we have not seen Exitars ether.

golem370
Here something for you to read
DREAMING CELESTIAL

First Appearance: Eternals #18

History: The Dreaming Celestial, who is also known as the Great Renegade, is a member of the enigmatic, virtually all-powerful extraterrestrial race known as the Celestials, who have conducted genetic experimentation with the dominant races of many planets, including Earth. The Dreaming Celestial has an actual name (such as other known Celestials, like Arishem the Judge, have), but it has been "obliterated" from any known records. The Dreaming Celestial was a member of the Second Host of Celestials, which visited Earth at the time of the Great Cataclysm, which they brought about. According to one account, the Dreaming Celestial is the "greatest" of the Celestials. Possibly the Dreaming Celestial is the most powerful individual member of the Second Host, although it seems highly unlikely that his power exceeds that of such Celestials as Exitar, who dwarfs even Arishem in size and might. The priesthood of Earth's Deviants, a genetic offshoot of humanity, allege that it was the Dreaming Celestial alone who was responsible for the creation of their race, and it was for this reason that the rest of the Second Host punished the Great Renegade. In fact, Earth's Deviants were created by the Celestial Ziran the Tester, and the Celestials have created other races of Deviants (such as the Skrulls) on other worlds. Hence, the nature of the Dreaming Celestials' crime remains a mystery. It is definitely known, however, that at the time of the Second Host's visitation to Earth, the rest of the Second Host discovered that the Great Renegade had committed a grievous crime "against life itself." The Renegade is said to have rebelled against the rest of the Celestials. The rest of the Second Host warred against the Renegade, and finally defeated him in a great battle in outer space. The Renegade, or perhaps only his armor, was once golden in color; after his fall its color became black. The rest of the Second Host is said to have been unable to destroy the Renegade. Hence, they removed from him energy of an unknown nature, which appears to have been a key part of his life essence, and sealed it within a vial that could only be opened with a unique form of key. The vial was placed within the hidden Pyramid of the winds in Earth's Arctic regions, and the departing Second Host took the key with them when they left Earth. The Renegade himself was imprisoned beneath the Diablo Mountains of California, placed into an endless dreaming sleep. After the Fourth Host of the Celestials arrived on Earth in recent years, Lord Ghaur, head of the Deviant priesthood, arranged for Deviant underlings of his to invade the Celestials' mothership and make a duplicate of the key. Ghaur then recovered the vial from the Pyramid of the Winds. He unlocked the vial with the key and absorbed the energy within it, thereby giving himself the size and power of a Celestial. In this form Ghaur intended to lead a Deviant attack on the rest of the Celestials. however, soon, to Ghaur's horror, he fell under the mental control of the Dreaming Celestial, who forced Ghaur to fly to the Diablo Mountains and begin digging to release him from his tomb. Members of the Eternals, another offshoot of humanity created by the Celestials, joined forces with members of the team of adventurers called the Avengers, to form a collective being with tremendous psionic powers known as the Uni-Mind. The Uni-Mind seperated Ghaur's consciousness from his body, Ghaur's consciousness drifted helplessly into outer space. As for his body, the Eternals and Avengers caused it to release the Celestial energies within it, which were again sealed within the vial. The body itself shrank into seeming nothingness before it could succeed in freeing the Dreaming Celestial. Other Celestials had become aware of the Renegade's attempts to free himself, and apparently would have intervened had he succeeded. Ghaur recently allied himself with the Elder God Set and returned to Earth in a new physical form. As for the Dreaming Celestial, he remains imprisoned, but seeking a means for his release. It is known that a "time bubble" surrounds Earth between seventeen and thirty-seven years in the future, making time travel to those years almost entirely impossible. it is believed by the Council of Kangs, the conquerors of many different realities, that during that period there exists a weapon that was created by the Dreaming Celestial and that is powerful enough to wreak havoc throughout all existing universes. As yet, no more has been revealed about this weapon.

leonidas
bios don't mean much. you keep posting them. and if you read my post, i said you or i don't know. there's not even reason to believe exitar is the most powerful celetial. toaa is said to have that distinction. and he's not as powerful as eternity either.

anyway, you are of course entitled to your opinion. however, based on what we know i don't think your opinion will find much support.

Mider
like i said if Big G ate the celestial home world in an alternate universe doesnt that mean Exitar was one of them and if he can eat the universe i think the celestials are part of that too.

golem370
Here is a alternate version of Galactus does he look as power as Galactus. Also did Thanos make a clone of Galactus that was like 2 times more powerful then Galactus how was that possible.

golem370
pics

golem370
Lets just agree to disagree

leonidas
cool. but once agin your pics are irrelevent because that is NOT a full power g. g has had some VERY weak showings (maybe biggest jobber outside darkseid) but we're not using that g in this debate. we're using a full power g, and no one can say with certainty what that is or what his power level is.

only that it seems like it may be approaching or equal to eternity.

golem370
Fine but just like I said you can not prove that Full Powered Galactus is any more powerful then Exitar plus I read that Odin drew back Galactus something that Odin Zeus The Uni-Mind and Vishnu could not do to a smaller Celestial more or less Exitar

Eternity
full powered galactus curbstomps exitar

golem370
Thats your opinion

golem370
ORIGIN THEORIES
Just what exactly ARE the Celestials? Does anyone know? Can we even comprehend what they are? Well, there are some interesting theories:

The Cognitorum of Velsarius Six believes the Celestials come from outside our multiverse.
According to the Philosopix Ultimus of the Uch'tul hegemony, the Celestials are stars that have reached the end of their cycles, and born from black holes.

The Overscholars of the Winding Mist think the Celestials may each be the survivors of a previous universe, and that when Galactus has served his purpose, he will become a Celestial in the next universe.

The Galaxy M31 once thought the Celestials are the physical manifestation of the evolutionary process, and are simply illusions.

But perhaps the most sound theory is the one held by Kubik & Kosmos, two former Cosmic Cubes. They believe that the Celestials are the creation of Eternity, and are sent forth by him to gather knowledge.

Which of these theories is correct? Well, none of them are proven. According to Kubik, we must each make our own decision about what the Celestials are. And that's the best answer there is.

who?-kid
All that "full powered Galactus" blah blah...

I don't know who is more powerful, Exitar or Galactus, but I'm leaning towards Exitar. Galactus has been defeated/humiliated/driven off by far less powerful beings/teams.

Oh yeah, right, he wasn't at full power back then lol.

Mider
being defeated by those teams shouldnt make Galactus lose if every all powerful being won against the MU no one would be alive thats why the heros servived a battle with pre reconned beyonder i mean give me a break anyway at full power Galactus can eat the universe and he can eat the celestials and i already stated else were why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.