KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Exitar runs the Gauntlet

Exitar runs the Gauntlet
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Exitar runs the Gauntlet

He need np rest so how far does he get

1.Savage Hulk & Iron Man
2.Superman & Thor
3 Mangog & Gladiator
4 Odin,Beta Ray Bill and Destroyer
5 Zeus,Neptune and Pluto
6 King Thor,Ikaris and Scarlet Witch
7 Depowered Tyrant,Current Thanos and Stranger
8 2 Watchers
9 Galactus at full power
10 Master Order
11 Lord Chaos

Attachment: exitar01.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:41 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

He kills everyone up to 7.

Two Watchers? Hmmm, tough call.

He definitly loses at 9.

No clue who 10 and 11 even are.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:06 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

No he beats the hell out of Galactus

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:26 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Loses at 9

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 09:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
No he beats the hell out of Galactus

The Watcher has stated that a fully powered Galactus could destroy the universe.

Galactus when at full power is on par with Eternity and Death, two upper level cosmics.

Galactus has already defeated The Renegade Celestial.

I'd say that's enough to show he could take Exitar.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:03 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

A freaking Celestial in a gauntlet..wow...I think he gets to Galactus

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:33 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

What is Exitar's bio and powers?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:46 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

full g>>>>lord order/chaos

and yeah, g would stop him

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:27 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom101
What is Exitar's bio and powers?

I tried Googleing for an old site that used to have this but apparently it's no longer there.

Basically all Celestials have a single purpose (except for the One Above All).

Exitar is the destroyer. Once a world has been condemned by Arishem (the judge) it's now Exitars turn. He appears on the world and destroys all it's existing life making way for new life. Like all Celestials he's 2000 feet tall. In past comics the combined power of the 3 main Sky fathers, Odin, Zeus, and Zuras, could do nothing against the Celestials. The extremely powerful Asgardian Destroyer could do nothing either. Exitar is among the most powerful of the Celestials. It would take an upper level cosmic to deal with a being like him. Think of someone who could crush pre crisis Superman like a bug.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 01:29 AM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Scary, but Galactus takes him.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:05 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

he stops at Galactus.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:19 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Can you understand I just heard last night that Galactus was going to become a Celestial.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:29 AM
golem370

The celestials are a star-faring race of humanoid aliens who possess untold cosmic power. Standing two thousand feet tall, the Celestials are clad in full body armor. No Earth being has ever seen what they look like beneath their armor or knows their origin. What is known is that they have visited the Earth at four different periods in the Earth's past, each time altering the course of history. The First Celestial Host came to Earth approximately one million years ago to perform genetic tests and experimentation on Earth's highest lifeform, the nascent human being. Testing the versatility of human genes, the First Host created two sub-species of humanity, the Eternals and the Deviants. Their sole legacy to the mainstream human race was the implantation of a dormant DNA complex which would one day permit benevolent mutations. The Second Celestial Host came to Earth approximately twenty-five thousand years ago to inspect the results of their first visit. Finding the direction of Deviant technology counter-productive, the Celestials destroyed the Deviants' major stronghold, Lemuria. Repercussions of that destruction caused tectonic plate shifting that eventually contributed to the sinking of the continent of Atlantis. The Third Celestial Host arrived on Earth one thousand years ago to inspect the progress of the human race. Their landing site was arranged by the Eternals working in conjunction with the Incas of Peru. The Third Host was met by a contingent of Earth's mythological gods, including Odin of the Asgardians and Zeus of the Olympians, who challenged the Celestials' right to interfere in Earth's affairs. The outcome of that encounter was that all of the major races of gods swore to forego their active involvement in the destiny of mankind. The Fourth Celestial Host arrived in recent years in order to judge mankind's worthiness now that the dormant DNA complex for benevolent mutations had become activated by the worldwide increase in radiation levels. The Celestials deemed humanity fit to survive. A group of twelve human beings representing the great accomplishments of mankind accompanied the Celestials when they left Earth. It is not known how many Celestials there are in existence. Even the number of Celestials on Earth in the Fourth Host is a mystery. Nine were known by name and function, others were glimpsed but not identified. The Fourth Host was led by the Celestial known only as The One Above All, who remained aboard the orbiting mothership during the entire stay on Earth. The head of the landing party was Arishem. However, it is known that the Celestials have visited many other worlds in order to perform genetic experimentation. For example, the Skrulls are known to be a result of Celestial experimentation. The Celestials have returned to judge many of these worlds, and Earth is apparently the only one of these that they judged favorably and hence did not destroy for posing a potential menace to the universe. There have only been indications of the full scope of the Celestials' power. Each member of the Fourth Host withstood a full frontal attack by the collective power of the Eternals and the Asgardians. Arishem has been shown to have sufficient power to permanently seal dimensional portals to the godly realms. The Celestials are not indestructible, however. During the Third Host, the Celestials used their combined might to slay one of their brethren for breach of conduct. Another indication of the Celestials' power is that when the Fourth Host left Earth, they eradicated all evidence of their recent and past presence from the minds and records of mortal men. Only the Eternals, Deviants, dimensional gods of Earth, and a handful of human beings are now aware of their existence and remember the nature of their

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:36 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

celestials are believed to have been created by eternity. at his hypothetical full, g=eternity. add to that the fact that g has ALREADY proven capable of devouring a celestial, and it's not that hard really.

g wins.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:53 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

That was a baby Celestial not one at full power Exitar would massacre Galactus

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:05 AM
HaSon

There's more proof of Galactus being above the Celestials than the other way around. G wins until proven otherwise and that doesn't mean posting bios.

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 15th, 2006 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:11 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

no Galactus was shown in an alternate universe i dont think it was a what if he visited the celestial home world and destroyed it and he did defeat the dreaming celestial who is said to be the most powerful exitar is i think bigger then 2000 feet i think he is the biggest celestial but yeah Galactus would probably defeat him if he killed the celestial home world he would have had to kill exitar.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:12 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Do I have to remind people after the fight with Inbetweener Galactus got sent to where he came from by Lord Chaos & Master Order. Galactus is very powerful but didn't Eternity make alternate versions of Galactus in alternate Universe's to combat Abraxas? Now if Galactus at full power is equals to Eternity how did he make other Galactus's in other realities? Where was Galactus in the Heroes Reborn where that Celestial destroyed Loki and gave Psi-Lord an Ultimatum.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:31 AM
golem370

Here is another interesting fact in one book of Thors he standing and Talking to Galactus where only when Thor did the God Force with his Hammer wrapped in his Enchanted Belt and the Hammer being destroyed did Exitar even seem to noticed him and that was for seconds. Another thing if Celestials are only Physical Beings where was the body inside Exitar's Suit

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:41 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the celestial he devoured was the DREAMING CELESTIAL -- the most powerful of its host and a celestial that it required the power of ALL the celestials to render 'unconscious'.

not sure what your beef is against galactus golem. you keep bringing up these threads and saying he's below celestials. regular galactus does not have feats equal to celestials. you have no idea what full g is. based on speculation by characters and hints at his destiny, he WILL be greater than the celestials -- and that includes exitar.

oh, and here's another interesting fact -- sue storm blew a hole right through a celestial and drove it from our plane of reality.

sue v a celestial=sue win

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:55 AM