Hulk w/ Uni-Power vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Hulk has just snapped Lois in half with his index finger and thumb, and now Supes is out for his blood.

Who wins?

This is Hulk with Uni-Power.

the Darkone
Hulk stomps the sh** out of superman. Hulk strength,speed, durability, intelligence increase.

GODSCRIBE
What about Supes Prime?

MattDay
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
What about Supes Prime?

yea u give us an abnormal hulk, an abnormal superman stomps him to peices, works both ways, and as normal hulk, he loses, superman beats him because he's so much faster than the hulk, get wit the program on these two.

the Darkone
The Hulk with the uni-power is more powerful than superman. Hulk would increase strength, light speed, durability, energy blast etc. Savage Hulk vs Superman is 50/50 depending on the story but the hulk with the uni-power is overkill. Invisible WOman w/uni-power was kicking the sh** out of gladiator ass, hulk w/unipower >>> Superman.

GODSCRIBE
Yeah I just wanted to hear you say that.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by MattDay
yea u give us an abnormal hulk, an abnormal superman stomps him to peices, works both ways, and as normal hulk, he loses, superman beats him because he's so much faster than the hulk, get wit the program on these two.

negative.

Madvillain

Soljer
Hmmm....this might actually be good match.

I'll give it some time before I put in a decision.

batdude123
I understand Hulk would get some energy blasting and matter manipulating powers, but wouldn't his stats only increase 50X? If that's the case, Superman still beats him w/o much trouble.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
I understand Hulk would get some energy blasting and matter manipulating powers, but wouldn't his stats only increase 50X? If that's the case, Superman still beats him w/o much trouble.

Well, I always thought that Captain UNIVERSE would have to have universal level speed in order to protect said universe. If it's only the Hulk's speed times fifty? He still gets speedblitzed.

Badabing
Hulk with the Uni Power.
http://www.marvel.com/universe3zx/images/6/65/Cap-hulk.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk with the Uni Power.

I like how he's blue, instead of green. laughing out loud

Hulk gets bitched.

Badabing
I like how he's blue, instead of green. laughing out loud

Hulk gets bitched.
He looks like a mutated Smurf. eek! laughing I may try and buy the Captian Universe Hulk issue.

batdude123
He looks like a mutated Smurf. eek! laughing I may try and buy the Captian Universe Hulk issue.

Yeah, he does look really weird.

Validus
Captain Universe Hulk didn't do anything to say he'd beat Superman.

The recent CU one shots were all a joke.

Badabing
Originally posted by Validus
Captain Universe Hulk didn't do anything to say he'd beat Superman.

The recent CU one shots were all a joke.
Is the Captain Universe Hulk comic worth me trying to find?

Validus
No. The only one worth reading is the Invisible Woman book.

Badabing
No. The only one worth reading is the Invisible Woman book.
Thank you. cool

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Hulk has just snapped Lois in half with his index finger and thumb, and now Supes is out for his blood.

Who wins?

This is Hulk with Uni-Power.

Hulk smash

batdude123
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk smash

Not.

Badabing
Not.
Angry Hulk beats Superman. Cosmic Hulk is overkill. no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

stick out tongue

Madvillain
stick out tongue

jrodslam
Supes wins.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Supes wins.

Always smile

hulk10
1: Hulk would never kill a innocent person.

2:Hulk could beat sups with no power just his own strength.

Beta Ray Howard
Here's my question. If people always say that Hulk couldn't keep up with Superman, aren't they neglecting the fact that he's kept up with Surfer?

I'm not saying Hulk is gonna win, because he's not. Supes is too smart and too versatile. I'm just wondering how everyone figures that.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Here's my question. If people always say that Hulk couldn't keep up with Superman, aren't they neglecting the fact that he's kept up with Surfer?

I'm not saying Hulk is gonna win, because he's not. Supes is too smart and too versatile. I'm just wondering how everyone figures that.

smile

That's comics Marc.... I mean "Howard" shifty

guy222
Not.

I think yes
Hulk gets pissed, Supes runs
Hulk heals from silly eye blast, hulk ****ing smash

Soljer

Uhhmm....because the Surfer doesn't use a god damned OUNCE of his speed when fighting the Hulk. He mostly just smiles in his face as the Hulk fails to even EFFECT him with a blow, all the while the Surfer sucks the gamma from the hulk.

smile.

tjcoady
Originally posted by hulk10
1: Hulk would never kill a innocent person.

2:Hulk could beat sups with no power just his own strength.

Hulk would never kill an innocent person? uhhhhhh.... what?

why do you think he was sent into space by the illuminati?

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmm....because the Surfer doesn't use a god damned OUNCE of his speed when fighting the Hulk. He mostly just smiles in his face as the Hulk fails to even EFFECT him with a blow, all the while the Surfer sucks the gamma from the hulk.

smile.
Yeah, I recall Surfer carrying on a conversation while Hulk was stepping on his head. doh

Soljer
Yeah, I recall Surfer carrying on a conversation while Hulk was stepping on his head. doh
laughing

batdude123
I think yes

I think you're an idiot.

Hulk gets pissed, Supes runs

Superman's faced down skyfathers, abstracts, gods, goddesses, angels, etc. but an angry green guy in purple shorts is gonna make Superman piss himself and leave?

laughing

Hulk heals from silly eye blast, hulk ****ing smash

Right, because Superman can only use heat vision in a fight.

blink

Beta Ray Howard

smile.

but in Order #4, Hulk was becoming more than a match for not only Surfer, but Namor as well, until Strange gets the chance to turn Hulk into Professor.

Also, in Hulk vol. 2 #250, he nabbed Surfer out of mid-air, and Surfer had to resort to draining the gamma radiation out of him.

Symmetric Chaos
Uni-Power gives some ESP so supes speed is useless

then Hulk just has too much strength for supes to overcome

but this fight is pointless if Hulk w/ uni-power killed Lois he would loose the uni-power

Accel

smile.
Wouldn't say they don't affect him at all. The guy had to shield himself from a rampaging Hulk pounding on him, even after he performed a drain on him just moments earlier.

guy222
I think you're an idiot.

Superman's faced down skyfathers, abstracts, gods, goddesses, angels, etc. but an angry green guy in purple shorts is gonna make Superman piss himself and leave?

laughing

Right, because Superman can only use heat vision in a fight.

blink

Intelligent
Supes fly away he's a *****
I be kind, respect that friend

Beta Ray Howard
Listen kiddo, even if Superman slugged it out with Hulk, he's still got quicker reflexes and a pretty good fighting skill, while Hulk is a straight brawler.

The only way I can even think of Hulk beating Superman is if it were straight fist to fist, and Superman's only power is his superstrength.

batdude123
Intelligent
Supes fly away he's a *****
I be kind, respect that friend

If you think Superman's a ***** who would fly away from the Hulk mid battle, then you're really not that intelligent.

Listen kiddo, even if Superman slugged it out with Hulk, he's still got quicker reflexes and a pretty good fighting skill, while Hulk is a straight brawler.

The only way I can even think of Hulk beating Superman is if it were straight fist to fist, and Superman's only power is his superstrength.

thumb up

Validus
If you think Superman's a ***** who would fly away from the Hulk mid battle, then you're really not that intelligent.

thumb up
Since when is being a b!tch a bad thing? confused

batdude123
Since when is being a b!tch a bad thing? confused

Since you bought the trend back. smart

guy222

thumb up

IMHO, Hulk wins
I didn't name call
Happy New Year

batdude123
IMHO, Hulk wins
I didn't name call
Happy New Year

Well, suffice to say, your "humble" opinion is incredibly wrong.

guy222
Well, suffice to say, your "humble" opinion is incredibly wrong.

is my opinion
u have yours
agree to disagree
smokin'

batdude123
is my opinion
u have yours
agree to disagree
smokin'

Your "opinion" is that Superman would fly away from the Hulk like a ***** when he sees him.

Of course that's wrong.

guy222
Your "opinion" is that Superman would fly away from the Hulk like a ***** when he sees him.

Of course that's wrong.

enraged hulk defeats supes
w/power ups hulk smash
what else u wanna discuss
lakers won
new years

pick a topic
wink

MattDay
hulk with his normal, "me get stronger" stint, he will never beat the man of steel( although he seems many times stronger than steel ).

This uni power one will just take longer to beat... no version will ever be able to beat superman.

guy222
Originally posted by MattDay
hulk with his normal, "me get stronger" stint, he will never beat the man of steel( although he seems many times stronger than steel ).

This uni power one will just take longer to beat... no version will ever be able to beat superman.

hulk=supes

we can move on smokin'

batdude123
enraged hulk defeats supes

Is this despite the fact that Superman is literally over a million times faster than the Hulk is, and Hulk wouldn't even be able to register Superman as a blur?

Right...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
Is this despite the fact that Superman is literally over a million times faster than the Hulk is, and Hulk wouldn't even be able to register Superman as a blur?

Right...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

supes runs, makes hulk tired
nah

what else
one punch from hulk on supes chin he's out
marvel vs dc where supes won
written by hulk writers supes down hard roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran

I'm not saying Hulk is gonna win, because he's not. Supes is too smart and too versatile. I'm just wondering how everyone figures that. ?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5396958
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5396939

batdude123
supes runs, makes hulk tired
nah

More like this:

http://img53.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanfightingathighswk5.jpg
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanspeedblitztingxd2.jpg
http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanspeedblitzing2dp0.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanspeedblitzing3rt1.png

There'd be literally nothing Hulk could do. He'd be overwhelmed by a barage of punches/heat vision/ice breath.

Hulk would be out like a light before he could even register what was going on.

And please DO tell me.... what could Hulk do to Superman if he went intangible?

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanintangiblebw8.jpg

Or invisible?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Supermangoininvisible.jpg

Exactly.... nothing.

what else
one punch from hulk on supes chin he's out
marvel vs dc where supes won
written by hulk writers supes down hard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh my.... you really are mentally challanged, aren't you? no expression

This is the same Superman that flew out of a double black hole.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4198/untitled128qt3bk.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5858/untitled138wy8fy.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5207/untitled140kt3ew.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/938/untitled152oe8eq.jpg
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/8946/untitled166ov4wo.jpg

Planetary destroying blasts w/o being fazed.

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=action8412kd4.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=action841ue5.jpg

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boomsupes5pi.jpg
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boomsupes22ez.jpg

Not that this matters anyway, considering Hulk wouldn't be able to land a hit on him in the first place. wink

Madvillain
its been done

DevilGoblin
some of you can't be serious ahahah

Normal Hulk should rape Superman most of fights (see Doomsday, see Gladiator)
Unipower hulk is a match for Galactus.

Judge 64
Thanos_THOTU, why are you always so rude to guy222?

Symmetric Chaos
doh

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Judge 64
Thanos_THOTU, why are you always so rude to guy222?
You know why, and if you don't simply unblock me on msn and I'll tell you.

Anyhow, Superman wins, why?
Because even though Hulk has the advantage in power, he is no where near lightspeed, Superman have throwed Hulk into the sun before he'd even realises it.

Madvillain
it's a celebration.

bats2jm
Has superman ever fight ot lighspeed?

Mindset
Not to my knowledge.

psycho gundam
nothing gets a slow character more infuriated than a speedblitz. hulks gonna be radiating gamma rays like chronobyl due to anger. bad news for supes. opps in this case he can't get blitzed. hulk wins

severance
invisible woman with uni power kicked gladiators ass what is Hulk gonna do with uni power?? I think Supes dies

vlaaad12345
Superman goes probe busting mode...hulks ****ed.

janus77
Hulk wins.
all he needs to beat Superman is flight + superspeed. he's got the durability and strength to far out-match Superman.

Madvillain
okay.

horrorwolf
Huge spite thread.

Hulk takes this every time. embarrasment

FearOfBlood
Classic Hulk would destroy Superman. Uni power hulk would destroy DCU.

Badabing
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Classic Hulk would destroy Superman. Uni power hulk would destroy DCU. Please back up your claims with proof. Thank you.

Mr. Slippyfist
I didn't think that report would be reacted to with action... laughing out loud

Kutulu
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I didn't think that report would be reacted to with action... laughing out loud

LULZ you reported that? smokin'

Estacado
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Classic Hulk would destroy Superman. Uni power hulk would destroy DCU.
shocklaugh

TricksterPriest
You know what? Even if it was meant as a joke, that post actually deserved to be reported for stupidity. durlaugh

Kinasin
Battle takes place on Krypton and is to the death

King Castle
superman doesnt kill so i are you saying CIS is off for him?

if so he tears him apart if you are referring to the robot hulk.

Kinasin
CIS is off for him.

Kinasin
Cosmic hulk beatdown rulk and a-bomb at the same time.

Stoic
On average Cosmic Hulk should win, but Superman is a slippery one, and could possibly end up tornado punching, and laser assaulting it until it broke. Fighting toe to toe, Superman most likely goes down.

Kinasin
Cosmic hulk can also shoot laser out his eyes and can fly.

King Castle
its a robot.. supes wouldnt care and would trash it almost immediately..

he combo's to ko robots..

10/10

Kinasin
This isn't just a robot..... it took out rulk and a-bomb at the same time which is saying a lot in my opinion

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
its a robot.. supes wouldnt care and would trash it almost immediately..

he combo's to ko robots..

10/10

I'd tend to agree, but on average he's gone down to weaker characters. Could go either way, but I wouldn't give Superman a 10/10 on this.

King Castle
yes.. but supes isnt goin to go toe to toe with a machine.. he will tear it apart with all his powers since he doesnt have to hold back..

if he didnt know it was a robot he would hold back and slowly escalate his attacks which would give the robot time to f#$@ him up..

but as soon as supes sees its a machine he will do combo to ko.. vibrating to intangibility high lvl heat vision, super breath etc etc..

it be better if the robot was flesh and blood it would win imo.. but, since it isnt supes trashes it.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kinasin
Battle takes place on Krypton and is to the death Superman is powerless on Krypton.

King Castle
it takes time for him to depower..superdur

besides maybe he meant new krypton?

Kinasin
New krypton sorry didn't specify.

Stoic
yes.. but supes isnt goin to go toe to toe with a machine.. he will tear it apart with all his powers since he doesnt have to hold back..

if he didnt know it was a robot he would hold back and slowly escalate his attacks which would give the robot time to f#$@ him up..

but as soon as supes sees its a machine he will do combo to ko.. vibrating to intangibility high lvl heat vision, super breath etc etc..

it be better if the robot was flesh and blood it would win imo.. but, since it isnt supes trashes it.

Not sure about this. Cosmic Hulk at this point in time is at the top of the food chain, because his average showing is very high. He was able to casually put Rulk and A-Bomb out. Have to wait to see more showings.

Slaanesh
Supes is too fast for Cosmic Hulk..

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure about this. Cosmic Hulk at this point in time is at the top of the food chain, because his average showing is very high. He was able to casually put Rulk and A-Bomb out. Have to wait to see more showings.

In the WWHULKS conculsion, Rulk took apart Cosmic Hulk ... so Im going with Superman Happy Dance

Stoic
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Supes is too fast for Cosmic Hulk..

Well he proved it when he put the wrapper on DD Rex. So you're pretty right, so long as he doesn't return to character and attempt to slug it out with the thing.

King Castle
Well he proved it when he put the wrapper on DD Rex. So you're pretty right, so long as he doesn't return to character and attempt to slug it out with the thing. superman would be in character to behave the way i am and the other guy are saying he would.

if he didnt use his senses he would more likely get kicked up and down..

-Pr-
even Superman in character tears apart robots without much hesitation.

King Castle
except amazo, cyborg Superman, Red Tornado, Cyborg(vic).

these are the guys supes cant or wont tear through them

-Pr-

amazo he'd be willing to if he had the chance.

he did it to henshaw already.

reddy and cyborg are his friends. why would he do that?

King Castle
you said without hesitation...

just pointed out which he would hesitate with whether its morality or difficulty in doing so.sneer

-Pr-

just pointed out which he would hesitate with whether its morality or difficulty in doing so.sneer

sorry.

he would tear apart ENEMY robots without hesitation.

Uriel005
Speed is my issue here if Supes launches like 5000 punches per minute at full strength driving him through the planet Cosmic hulk loses and loses badly. But this is on krypton the sunlight is red so Superman is at human levels and loses badly.

King Castle
never once seen supes land 5000 punches not even 20 high speed..

Uriel005

.... Ignore that look at the location... KRYPTON has a RED sun and superman is depowered under a red sun.

King Castle
its already bn addressed.. supe fights with all his powers..

-Pr-

he can, though.

psycho gundam

Originally posted by -Pr-
reddy and cyborg are his friends. why would he do that?

Originally posted by -Pr-
sorry.

he would tear apart ENEMY robots without hesitation. facepalm

that should have been a temp ban for stupidity, no need to clarify

biscuits

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
In the WWHULKS conculsion, Rulk took apart Cosmic Hulk ... so Im going with Superman Happy Dance Superman doesn't have energy absorption capabilities on the level of Rulk.

Yes. I understand how stupid that is. It is still true nonetheless.

Parmaniac
Cyborg Superman isn't really a robot.

Madvillain
bump..

Stoic
Are people under the impression that the Hulk with Uni Power (Enigma Force) is the same as the Cosmic Hulk Robot? Anyways Hulk under these conditions would start out 50X regular strength and be able to achieve light speed flight = Superman loses.

Parmaniac
Are people under the impression that the Hulk with Uni Power (Enigma Force) is the same as the Cosmic Hulk Robot? Anyways Hulk under these conditions would start out 50X regular strength and be able to achieve light speed flight = Superman loses. I have seen this 50x strength claim lot's of times here does anyone have a scan where this is stated?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I have seen this 50x strength claim lot's of times here does anyone have a scan where this is stated? its not really 50x strength, it was weak when it did that, at full power the uni force can multiply your strength by a 1000x

uni powered spiderman was as strong as thor if not stronger

Parmaniac
does anyone have a scan where this is stated?

Warlord
Hulk wins this

CosmicComet
How?

Uni-power is no dial 11.

carver9
Current Hulk doesnt even need the uni power to win this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How?

Uni-power is no dial 11. Hulk's dials don't stop at 11.

Crack
GAY

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk's dials don't stop at 11. This is true.They go up to....wait for it....Over 9000!!!!

Crack

Madvillain
Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk doesnt even need the uni power to win this.

No.

Warlord
How?

Uni-power is no dial 11.

Uni POwer doesn't need dials. It has Voice-call

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
Uni POwer doesn't need dials. It has Voice-call
Voice call is crap in my experience.

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Voice call is crap in my experience.

blame your mobile...stick out tongue

rotiart
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
its not really 50x strength, it was weak when it did that, at full power the uni force can multiply your strength by a 1000x

uni powered spiderman was as strong as thor if not stronger

Multiply by 1000x?! Where r u getting this from...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by rotiart
Multiply by 1000x?! Where r u getting this from... spiderman was multiplied by a thousand fold

Parmaniac
does anyone have a scan where this is stated?

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight really. Hulk tramples Superman with the Uni-Power

quanchi112
Does anyone really take colossus at his word.

BattleMage
HULK

Colossus-Big C
Does anyone really take colossus at his word. im not the one who said the x50 thing, all i said is that the amp it gave spiderman seemed alot more than x50

quanchi112
im not the one who said the x50 thing, all i said is that the amp it gave spiderman seemed alot more than x50 You said times 1000.

Parmaniac
laughing

King Kandy
Actually, 50x is a really high value for the uni-power. Usually its less.

roughrider
Come on - anyone with the Captain Universe power can beat Superman. A regular Captain Universe beat the crap out of Juggernaut last year.
Only thing is, Hulk couldn't be a host to the power if he did something as bad as kill Lois. And he has to fight honorably, or the power will leave him.

Parmaniac
A Hulk with strength multiplied by the factor 50 would badly **** up Superman.

Colossus-Big C
You said times 1000. so going from spidermans strength to thors strength is how much exactly?

not to mention banner (a human) with uni power became as strong as hulk

Lord Feron
Originally posted by the Darkone
The Hulk with the uni-power is more powerful than superman. Hulk would increase strength, light speed, durability, energy blast etc. Savage Hulk vs Superman is 50/50 depending on the story but the hulk with the uni-power is overkill. Invisible WOman w/uni-power was kicking the sh** out of gladiator ass, hulk w/unipower >>> Superman.

Kicking the shit out of Gladiator. Come now. She was simply matching him.

quanchi112
so going from spidermans strength to thors strength is how much exactly?

not to mention banner (a human) with uni power became as strong as hulk Not 1000 times.

Stoic
so going from spidermans strength to thors strength is how much exactly?

not to mention banner (a human) with uni power became as strong as hulk

Spiderman with the Uni Power was a class 100+. If he was at 50X his base power when he was juiced, he would have been able to lift 500 tons at most. Although the feats that he accomplished suggests that he could have have operating at far higher levels.

CosmicComet
1000 times sounds reasonable.

Peter has lifted or braced objects well over 100 tons efore. We know class 100s aren't merely 100 tonners.

Even 100,000 tons is very low end for a class 100's strength capacity.

zopzop
Originally posted by roughrider
Come on - anyone with the Captain Universe power can beat Superman. A regular Captain Universe beat the crap out of Juggernaut last year.

Is this accurate? I heard that it was a mind blast from Cap U that knocked him out. He wasn't physically hurt at all.

Badabing
Originally posted by zopzop
Is this accurate? I heard that it was a mind blast from Cap U that knocked him out. He wasn't physically hurt at all. Pretty much accurate. Juggy was messed up good.

CosmicComet
I dont remember Cap Universe ever hurting Juggs physically.

Juggs had no trouble overpowering him either.

Stoic

Peter has lifted or braced objects well over 100 tons before. We know class 100s aren't merely 100 tonners.

Even 100,000 tons is very low end for a class 100's strength capacity.

Exactly. thumb up

GalacticStorm
Hulk with the Uni Power.

thumb up

guy222
Hulk FTW

Black bolt z
Does anyone really take colossus at his word. Does take you at yours?

Stall_19

I think Graviton agrees with you. stick out tongue

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2686/unipoweredspidey.th.png

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/1572/unipoweredspidey2.th.png

CosmicComet
That's insulting.

Like Spidey needs the Enigma force to rival Galactus.

dmills
A normal human with the unipower would prolly beat Supes. This would be a stomp of epic proportions in favor of Bruce.

ctnn1
Superman would be far outmatched by a Hulk who has both his own incredible strength, PLUS the Unipower!

Superman has had his hands full with bricks before. Taking the ultimate brick, and giving him flight, energy blasts, further enhanced strength, and speed as well?

Superman would find himself face down in the pavement. I find it mind boggling anyone would suggest otherwise.

Fifthchild
Question - WTF insane drugs were people ingesting from 2006 to 2008 when the board consensus seemed to be that Superman would destroy a Unipowered Hulk? Seriously people said stuff like this:
"I understand Hulk would get some energy blasting and matter manipulating powers, but wouldn't his stats only increase 50X? If that's the case, Superman still beats him w/o much trouble."

Hulk with his stats "only" increased 50 times vs Superman huh Seriously.

Colossus-Big C
LOL

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>