Body our #1 Enemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
I feel betrayed most of the time, when I need things that I don't really ask or by getting sick/tired/dying. I will not go into religion, I am here instead. Your enemies know that you carry your enemy so they use it for advantage, they kill you or make you suffer. What about feelings? Even more lethal, as feelings come from the body in many ways. If you are good looking you get in trouble because they want you including those you don't like, if you are ugly you get ignored like something with no value at all. Medium people "look and not look" and act almost the same way...you know "acting and not acting" like no no it wasn't me! wink I will go into medium people all of the rest of my thread because the others were gifted for a purpose while medium are troublesome and they are plenty more. How am I? Yes, I do dare to ask myself, unlike others. And the real answer must come from others not me. OK, let's keep going. Those people want to illustrate a lot more from what they are, causing some kind of chock to others. They constantly ask many things, things they need to survive and bright as their imagination can go. They also insist knowing the answer, kind of irritating. Answers than can be bad for them or simply not convenient. They mostly above ALL consider themselves superior and at the same time the creators of everything already in existance. Having ego is very different from arrogance like some rich people. They know money is food and food money so our existance depends from it. If you are satisfied with something you consider valuable do not show it to others knowing they need it, because some day for sure you will lose everything that you've earned once with efforts in a foolish attempt that could cause you all you value due to the intention to harm others. What in the world would make that happen? Results and simply Results. Why body as the subject? We are our body forcefully and with it our weaknesses. Any action we take depends from the body. Good Luck to all.

Capt_Fantastic
What the hell are you talking about?

tabby999
dont make eye contact and keep walking

redcaped
WoW, Bush and a kid like me! Hey fellas, this is just a thread not a threat. Enjoy it and print it. Your answer is there.

fini
Print it??? what the heck for??

And why oh why redcaped, do u say your thread is not a threat. No one ever said it was. WE just dont understand what you are saying most of the time. SHEESSHHHH.

And dont reply saying....... thank you for your input or anything else that cryptic.

§cooter
Originally posted by redcaped
I feel betrayed most of the time, when I need things that I don't really ask or by getting sick/tired/dying. I will not go into religion, I am here instead. Your enemies know that you carry your enemy so they use it for advantage, they kill you or make you suffer. What about feelings? Even more lethal, as feelings come from the body in many ways. If you are good looking you get in trouble because they want you including those you don't like, if you are ugly you get ignored like something with no value at all. Medium people "look and not look" and act almost the same way...you know "acting and not acting" like no no it wasn't me! wink I will go into medium people all of the rest of my thread because the others were gifted for a purpose while medium are troublesome and they are plenty more. How am I? Yes, I do dare to ask myself, unlike others. And the real answer must come from others not me. OK, let's keep going. Those people want to illustrate a lot more from what they are, causing some kind of chock to others. They constantly ask many things, things they need to survive and bright as their imagination can go. They also insist knowing the answer, kind of irritating. Answers than can be bad for them or simply not convenient. They mostly above ALL consider themselves superior and at the same time the creators of everything already in existance. Having ego is very different from arrogance like some rich people. They know money is food and food money so our existance depends from it. If you are satisfied with something you consider valuable do not show it to others knowing they need it, because some day for sure you will lose everything that you've earned once with efforts in a foolish attempt that could cause you all you value due to the intention to harm others. What in the world would make that happen? Results and simply Results. Why body as the subject? We are our body forcefully and with it our weaknesses. Any action we take depends from the body. Good Luck to all. That a threat?

redcaped
Tell me, what should I call you...what word do you think is proper to call you all at the same time not just 1 of you? This question answers yours. You all have the same judgement and that makes me feel outnumbered...no one agrees. I repeat "print it" because I like my stuff and I think you do also. Sorry if I am wrong. I don't like to explain what you already know perfectly. Why I'm so confident? Because our bodies are nearly the same on how they work, so I use myself to see YOU.

fini
argh!!!!!!! I said dont be cryptic!!!........ i am sure u dont talk like that in RL.

WE aint judging you!!!!!!!! Just offering some advise. And when NO ONE understands you, then obviously you would feel outnumbered. YOu feel attacked, because you dont listen. WE try to understand your posts, but it looks like you dont even bother in seeing our point of view.

Pretty soon, we'll just ignore your posts, watch. AND NO that is not a bloody threat!!!!!!!!!!!! just a statement.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

For once I agree with Elton....

Ladyluck

What?

Mišt
...have a point when you post a thread, not just 5 different things crammed into one topic....

redcaped
It is my style and I cannot change. My posts are not war but you believe they represent it. Why do you participate on my threads and complaint? Save your efforts the next time. Leave room for others if any and if not, at least for me, freedom.

fini
SIGH!!!!

WAR???? when the heck did I say that????

Ok fine, I am out. You are not worth the time nor the effort.

Mišt
Doing it again...

No one will bother with your threads seriously if you dont make them properly understandable. All I see is a big block of text talking about random pieces of things that dont make sense. Your posts arent logical. If you want to start a topic, make your sentences relevant instead of going off in other directions with no real flow.

Ladyluck

redcaped
I would appreciate liquid tylenol for a faster headache relief. We have still a lot to wait for health improvement control. smokin'

Pandemoniac
I understood most of what is trying to say there and I think he does has a point.
Our souls are trapped in a vessel with many unpredictable and out of control specifications, yet it influences our lives for a great deal.
Personality does goes a long way, but the status the body has in this world and not to mention it's flaws are most relevant for the envelopment of our lives as well.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by K.Diddy
For once I agree with Elton....

As you should. Elton agrees with statistics....

botankus
"Heeee shall beeee Leee-von..."

GCG
It is my style and I cannot change. My posts are not war but you believe they represent it. Why do you participate on my threads and complaint? Save your efforts the next time. Leave room for others if any and if not, at least for me, freedom.

Chuck Norris and Steven Saegal would disagree with you.

redcaped
GCG brought something nice with humor. Why you the rest don't do it? I have a problem with my stomach, when I eat something I must walk otherwise I feel bad. Also my bones make noises even with the slightest move of my body. I shave my face every 2 days, no more because it feels horrible. I don't shower everyday but still clean, not much activity or sex at all, so no sweat. I usually get strong headache. My mother and sister transmit negative energy to me everyday, like dealing with two witches. I haven't get a girlfriend in years, I live like a statue. I have a ToysRuS a few blocks down and I walk to get to it and people driving yell at me and stuff. If I walk around my building old people complaint thinking I'm crazy. My neighbors upstairs make all kind of noises and I also talk to myself like singing so that could be their careless reason. Everytime I play lotto I lose a dollar. At the theatre I always get somebody kicking my seat and the camera guy leaves the lense not properly set. My life is Hell.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic

You took the words right out of my mouth. It almost makes sense, but then... confused

redcaped
Shaky is one of my pals here.

overlord
Your analyses are not very.. informative.
Just what are you trying to say?

Can you please sum up your conclusions?

redcaped
Whatt in tthe wworld aare yyou ttrying tto ddo ooverllord? Could you please re-read my post or whatever is that you may find complicated. I have no further explaining. Please don't kill me for that...overlord! Try to ask my visitors and share your ideas with them. I seriously believe they can help you more than me.

redcaped
I can build a perfect future for the world and remove the masks you love to wear that at the same time keeps you all male-female captive. What kind of people are reading this...qualified or not? Think back when you were little, that's the real you. Who are grown ups? Failure. Do not listen "you are big and you should act like it" ignore it or you will suffer. It is good to have knowledge but use them as toys for fun, do not make yourself older. OK, my point on this: i want to do anything i want illegal or not and most of them are from a noble heart but are not allowed. i need them and the need makes me want it. sometimes normal things are not good when we try them many times and we think beyond our reach because we like it. This message is for the use of everyone that like different things; I know what I like. I trust nobody. The only way for me to trust you is if you help me. Everybody needs money to do the same things they do but largely better. I consider my goal much more brilliant and useful to others that the rest of ordinary people. If no one helps me we all fall and the danger is not from me but from you to yourselves and to me because I live in this world. I know what is cruel and beneficial for everyone and I am on the positive side. I am different from you but not your enemy, you are my enemy because you commit the actions and those actions should destroy yourselves if not act soon. You control and control will destroy you. I will not predict now, this time I want you to be surprised. Yes, even worse than ever. Do you prefer to take my word and be safe or dare to suffer? Let's see if you can dance. I don't know who can help me but better show up. Take my word seriously, not a menace, a warning from something I know that you don't. It will be too late for you to cry.

redcaped
And please, don't call me a woman, I just borrow flexibility from them to go farther distances using a calmed mind. It is my wish, please stop doing it. I use humor but never lie to you.

Hit_and_Miss
No... what you are can be defined in one word... silly... Your not the first to think life is crap/ I wish I could better it.... and you won't be the last...

redcaped
Miss, what you are doing is the same I do. Enjoying posting. Isn't it? As long as you illustrate cartoons you will look cool. We all should be cartoons, they look better than people. Just look at your guy and is lovely anime. We are alike on that.

K.Diddy
Look at Finding Nemo!

redcaped
I love it! And I bet you do funny K.Diddy guy. Be a kid again man!

redcaped
Why is it that no chick comes here?! They're only on sex stuff. We young men are ugly compared to them and we should be cartoons for them to like us more. Damn pu**ies they are so arrogant!

Capt_Fantastic
Why is it that no chick comes here?! They're only on sex stuff. We young men are ugly compared to them and we should be cartoons for them to like us more. Damn pu**ies they are so arrogant!

You know, you really need to just stop whatever the hell it is your trying to do with this thread. I don't know if the quote in your signature is contributing to this nonsensical style of speaking, but no one fu*king understands you! I'm sure your insights make sense to you, but it's just disconnected babbling to everyone else. I think you need to focus on a topic, or start posting in the OTF. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

redcaped
You could be right. Next please.

redcaped
Alright, I'm not next. bye. Enjoy my thread and continue...

Wonderer
I feel betrayed most of the time, when I need things that I don't really ask or by getting sick/tired/dying. I will not go into religion, I am here instead. Your enemies know that you carry your enemy so they use it for advantage, they kill you or make you suffer. What about feelings? Even more lethal, as feelings come from the body in many ways. If you are good looking you get in trouble because they want you including those you don't like, if you are ugly you get ignored like something with no value at all. Medium people "look and not look" and act almost the same way...you know "acting and not acting" like no no it wasn't me! wink I will go into medium people all of the rest of my thread because the others were gifted for a purpose while medium are troublesome and they are plenty more. How am I? Yes, I do dare to ask myself, unlike others. And the real answer must come from others not me. OK, let's keep going. Those people want to illustrate a lot more from what they are, causing some kind of chock to others. They constantly ask many things, things they need to survive and bright as their imagination can go. They also insist knowing the answer, kind of irritating. Answers than can be bad for them or simply not convenient. They mostly above ALL consider themselves superior and at the same time the creators of everything already in existance. Having ego is very different from arrogance like some rich people. They know money is food and food money so our existance depends from it. If you are satisfied with something you consider valuable do not show it to others knowing they need it, because some day for sure you will lose everything that you've earned once with efforts in a foolish attempt that could cause you all you value due to the intention to harm others. What in the world would make that happen? Results and simply Results. Why body as the subject? We are our body forcefully and with it our weaknesses. Any action we take depends from the body. Good Luck to all.
You are blinded by the mind's projection of materialism. See: http://www.galactic-server.net/rune/thaoeng.html Also Open your eyes and observe the mysterious fantasy of life.

GCG
The 9 provinces have spoken !

fini
ok ok, i said i wasn't gonna say anything, but.....................

I'm a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i did come here.

And we not ****ing arrogant, you make no sense, why should we post when u make no sense and dont even try to read and understand people's posts.

Hit_and_Miss
Miss, what you are doing is the same I do. Enjoying posting. Isn't it? As long as you illustrate cartoons you will look cool. We all should be cartoons, they look better than people. Just look at your guy and is lovely anime. We are alike on that.

no... What your doing is random waffling thinking that its making some "higher" sense... My anime sig reflects nothing more then my like for the anime "Bleach"... It is not a reflection of my soul or heart...

People are people... The earth will not change on the wim of some 15yr old....

Either wise up.... Or become one of those star sign fortune tellers.. they love making up rubbish like that...

redcaped
Yes fini, I'm back because of you and only for you. I saw your picture and you look cute and lovable but you are not a young girl like others here. I was pointing at them. Hey Miss, chill man. I was bringing something cool...you know like the subject of my thread.

GCG
ha ha ; 'Miss' laughing out loud

redcaped
haha/hehe he missed the step...now rolling down the staircase

Hit_and_Miss
Sorry I don't reply well to doz3rs....

redcaped
look look look! He wants to cut me in half with that blade. Hit, buddy, I will not talk to you again.

Hit_and_Miss
woe is me...

But some how... I think I will pull it together and survive, and carry one posting...

Look at the amount of people who have posted "WTF is this" comments in this thread...

redcaped
What are posters doing here? This is a general question.

Mindship
...soul-searching through stormy seas...genuine, sensitive, perhaps a bit histrionic...things gets better as the journey continues into the next age...

redcaped
Things are always the same, it is people or bodies.

GCG
Stop trying to control everything and LET GO !

redcaped
I'm just posting. I didn't know my words had that kind of power! Don't let them control your lives!

GCG
Dont let them control your life either

redcaped
They are my tales and body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.