KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Body our #1 Enemy

Body our #1 Enemy
Started by: redcaped

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry Body our #1 Enemy

I feel betrayed most of the time, when I need things that I don't really ask or by getting sick/tired/dying. I will not go into religion, I am here instead. Your enemies know that you carry your enemy so they use it for advantage, they kill you or make you suffer. What about feelings? Even more lethal, as feelings come from the body in many ways. If you are good looking you get in trouble because they want you including those you don't like, if you are ugly you get ignored like something with no value at all. Medium people "look and not look" and act almost the same way...you know "acting and not acting" like no no it wasn't me! wink I will go into medium people all of the rest of my thread because the others were gifted for a purpose while medium are troublesome and they are plenty more. How am I? Yes, I do dare to ask myself, unlike others. And the real answer must come from others not me. OK, let's keep going. Those people want to illustrate a lot more from what they are, causing some kind of chock to others. They constantly ask many things, things they need to survive and bright as their imagination can go. They also insist knowing the answer, kind of irritating. Answers than can be bad for them or simply not convenient. They mostly above ALL consider themselves superior and at the same time the creators of everything already in existance. Having ego is very different from arrogance like some rich people. They know money is food and food money so our existance depends from it. If you are satisfied with something you consider valuable do not show it to others knowing they need it, because some day for sure you will lose everything that you've earned once with efforts in a foolish attempt that could cause you all you value due to the intention to harm others. What in the world would make that happen? Results and simply Results. Why body as the subject? We are our body forcefully and with it our weaknesses. Any action we take depends from the body. Good Luck to all.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:42 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell are you talking about?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:45 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

dont make eye contact and keep walking

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 11:56 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

WoW, Bush and a kid like me! Hey fellas, this is just a thread not a threat. Enjoy it and print it. Your answer is there.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:15 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Print it??? what the heck for??

And why oh why redcaped, do u say your thread is not a threat. No one ever said it was. WE just dont understand what you are saying most of the time. SHEESSHHHH.

And dont reply saying....... thank you for your input or anything else that cryptic.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:47 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redcaped
I feel betrayed most of the time, when I need things that I don't really ask or by getting sick/tired/dying. I will not go into religion, I am here instead. Your enemies know that you carry your enemy so they use it for advantage, they kill you or make you suffer. What about feelings? Even more lethal, as feelings come from the body in many ways. If you are good looking you get in trouble because they want you including those you don't like, if you are ugly you get ignored like something with no value at all. Medium people "look and not look" and act almost the same way...you know "acting and not acting" like no no it wasn't me! wink I will go into medium people all of the rest of my thread because the others were gifted for a purpose while medium are troublesome and they are plenty more. How am I? Yes, I do dare to ask myself, unlike others. And the real answer must come from others not me. OK, let's keep going. Those people want to illustrate a lot more from what they are, causing some kind of chock to others. They constantly ask many things, things they need to survive and bright as their imagination can go. They also insist knowing the answer, kind of irritating. Answers than can be bad for them or simply not convenient. They mostly above ALL consider themselves superior and at the same time the creators of everything already in existance. Having ego is very different from arrogance like some rich people. They know money is food and food money so our existance depends from it. If you are satisfied with something you consider valuable do not show it to others knowing they need it, because some day for sure you will lose everything that you've earned once with efforts in a foolish attempt that could cause you all you value due to the intention to harm others. What in the world would make that happen? Results and simply Results. Why body as the subject? We are our body forcefully and with it our weaknesses. Any action we take depends from the body. Good Luck to all.
That a threat?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:02 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me, what should I call you...what word do you think is proper to call you all at the same time not just 1 of you? This question answers yours. You all have the same judgement and that makes me feel outnumbered...no one agrees. I repeat "print it" because I like my stuff and I think you do also. Sorry if I am wrong. I don't like to explain what you already know perfectly. Why I'm so confident? Because our bodies are nearly the same on how they work, so I use myself to see YOU.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 02:29 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

argh!!!!!!! I said dont be cryptic!!!........ i am sure u dont talk like that in RL.

WE aint judging you!!!!!!!! Just offering some advise. And when NO ONE understands you, then obviously you would feel outnumbered. YOu feel attacked, because you dont listen. WE try to understand your posts, but it looks like you dont even bother in seeing our point of view.

Pretty soon, we'll just ignore your posts, watch. AND NO that is not a bloody threat!!!!!!!!!!!! just a statement.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:47 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
What the hell are you talking about?

For once I agree with Elton....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:48 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

What?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 05:50 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

...have a point when you post a thread, not just 5 different things crammed into one topic....

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:00 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is my style and I cannot change. My posts are not war but you believe they represent it. Why do you participate on my threads and complaint? Save your efforts the next time. Leave room for others if any and if not, at least for me, freedom.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:13 AM
fini
Hurricane stalker

SIGH!!!!

WAR???? when the heck did I say that????

Ok fine, I am out. You are not worth the time nor the effort.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:18 AM
Hazardous

Doing it again...

No one will bother with your threads seriously if you dont make them properly understandable. All I see is a big block of text talking about random pieces of things that dont make sense. Your posts arent logical. If you want to start a topic, make your sentences relevant instead of going off in other directions with no real flow.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:18 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Mišt
Doing it again...

No one will bother with your threads seriously if you dont make them properly understandable. All I see is a big block of text talking about random pieces of things that dont make sense. Your posts arent logical. If you want to start a topic, make your sentences relevant instead of going off in other directions with no real flow.

yes

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:21 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would appreciate liquid tylenol for a faster headache relief. We have still a lot to wait for health improvement control. smokin'

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:23 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

I understood most of what is trying to say there and I think he does has a point.
Our souls are trapped in a vessel with many unpredictable and out of control specifications, yet it influences our lives for a great deal.
Personality does goes a long way, but the status the body has in this world and not to mention it's flaws are most relevant for the envelopment of our lives as well.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 06:54 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by K.Diddy
For once I agree with Elton....

As you should. Elton agrees with statistics....

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 07:39 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

"Heeee shall beeee Leee-von..."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 12:48 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by redcaped
It is my style and I cannot change. My posts are not war but you believe they represent it. Why do you participate on my threads and complaint? Save your efforts the next time. Leave room for others if any and if not, at least for me, freedom.

Chuck Norris and Steven Saegal would disagree with you.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2006 01:42 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote