DigiMark007 vs. DarkWizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KENobi™

DarkWizard
Pssh. Fire is bad. mmkay?

DarkWizard
Tried some fire in the back.

I also tried some new techniques. Text outline, and getting the text in his hand.

Which turned out great.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2737/sweet1te.jpg

DigiMark007
#%@&@%*&

...the new technique just HAD to work, didn't it?

...alright, time to get to work....maybe I'll put some fire inand win because DW didn't. stick out tongue

DarkWizard
Lol, I tried >.<

I put Orange and red in the back and used the ripple effect.

DigiMark007
K, here goes.

The floating orb in his hand has his face in it (with the eyes glowing). The skulls in the corners are from his belt.

The pheonix encircling the orb is the closest I came to flames/fire. Sorry I couldn't oblige you there Ken.

It's pretty busy (as sigs go) but I'm proud of it. Nice duel DW...I'm sure you took it.

Faroth
I think I'm going to withdraw from the duel with you, Digi. That's just oo much for me to bargain for.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Faroth
I think I'm going to withdraw from the duel with you, Digi. That's just oo much for me to bargain for.

Sorry to hear that...though I'm sure you're not giving yourself enough credit.

DigiMark007
Oh and mine is 400x140 and somehwere around 47KB...wanted to make sure I was under the limits.

KENobi™
DigiMark, that's a great signature. Though the color seems a little pale and could be livened up, and the main character should be more in focus.

DarkWizard, your is great as well. I'm loving the lightning and the way your name is spelled out inside his open hand. Though the color of the lightning seems to stick out a bit too much from the color of the background.

This was a close one, but I say DW squeaked out the win this time. That was a great duel you two.

Faroth
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sorry to hear that...though I'm sure you're not giving yourself enough credit.

What? I'm still going to duel you! I'm just awestruck by your talent.

DigiMark007

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Faroth
What? I'm still going to duel you!

Oh, ok...cool. Glad to hear we're still on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.