Despero vs MM vs Xavier telepathic battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
This is a battle of the psions. NO other powers. Whos the psionic king among these characters?

Lucid Lui
Despero beat both MM and Aquaman, so Despero can take MM. And if he can take MM he can take the Prof. If MM and Prof X team up they could maybe take him.

But my money's on Despero...

Mider
i think Desparo would win

Darth Macabre
Despero.

If it's a battle of just mind powers, then technically Despero could use his telekinetic energy to teleport them both away correct?

Draco69
Either Despero or MM. The reason MM lost was because MM was "diseased" with all the negative emotions of the League. Doesn't make a heap of sense, but that's how they explained it.

In the past, Despero and MM have always been equal opponents in telepathy. Despero has won some and MM has won some. MM in count completely curbstomped Despero by reducing him to a fetus.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Draco69
Either Despero or MM. The reason MM lost was because MM was "diseased" with all the negative emotions of the League. Doesn't make a heap of sense, but that's how they explained it.

In the past, Despero and MM have always been equal opponents in telepathy. Despero has won some and MM has won some. MM in count completely curbstomped Despero by reducing him to a fetus.

When was there last fight? I'm not completely up to date with the fights between them.

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
When was there last fight? I'm not completely up to date with the fights between them.

They haven't fought (discounting the JLA/JSA team-up) since the Giffen-Era. But they were as mortal enemies as Cap. and Red Skull.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Draco69
They haven't fought (discounting the JLA/JSA team-up) since the Giffen-Era. But they were as mortal enemies as Cap. and Red Skull.

Yeah, I thought that was the last time. Wasn't completely sure though. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.