KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Despero vs MM vs Xavier telepathic battle.

Despero vs MM vs Xavier telepathic battle.
Started by: Superherovandal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Despero vs MM vs Xavier telepathic battle.

This is a battle of the psions. NO other powers. Whos the psionic king among these characters?

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:04 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Despero beat both MM and Aquaman, so Despero can take MM. And if he can take MM he can take the Prof. If MM and Prof X team up they could maybe take him.

But my money's on Despero...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:10 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i think Desparo would win

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:43 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Despero.

If it's a battle of just mind powers, then technically Despero could use his telekinetic energy to teleport them both away correct?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 02:54 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Either Despero or MM. The reason MM lost was because MM was "diseased" with all the negative emotions of the League. Doesn't make a heap of sense, but that's how they explained it.

In the past, Despero and MM have always been equal opponents in telepathy. Despero has won some and MM has won some. MM in count completely curbstomped Despero by reducing him to a fetus.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:16 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Either Despero or MM. The reason MM lost was because MM was "diseased" with all the negative emotions of the League. Doesn't make a heap of sense, but that's how they explained it.

In the past, Despero and MM have always been equal opponents in telepathy. Despero has won some and MM has won some. MM in count completely curbstomped Despero by reducing him to a fetus.

When was there last fight? I'm not completely up to date with the fights between them.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:23 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
When was there last fight? I'm not completely up to date with the fights between them.

They haven't fought (discounting the JLA/JSA team-up) since the Giffen-Era. But they were as mortal enemies as Cap. and Red Skull.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:25 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Draco69
They haven't fought (discounting the JLA/JSA team-up) since the Giffen-Era. But they were as mortal enemies as Cap. and Red Skull.

Yeah, I thought that was the last time. Wasn't completely sure though. Thanks.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 03:27 AM