Flightless Superman and Firestorm vs Strong Marvelites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Can a flightless Superman and Firestorm defeat an attack by Abomination, Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, Apocalypse, Thor

Tony Stark
Make it pre-C supes fully dipped and give firestorm some Galactusly based cosmic power and they still get assraped.

Too much Marvel power...

Khellendros
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Make it pre-C supes fully dipped and give firestorm some Galactusly based cosmic power and they still get assraped.

Too much Marvel power...
...Riiiiight.

snoopdogg
Firestorm just creates a giant adamantium cell or just puts them into a grade A atomic containment sphere.

juggernaut66666
even savage hulk can rip adamantium

Black Adam
Superman and Firestorm still win this.

snoopdogg
While Supes take out Thor Firestrom can handle the other guys.

I don't think Hulk can rip through a adamantium cube 5ft. thick. Or like I said earlier the grade A all-purpose atomic containment sphere he used on Thor would hold the other guys.

TheKahn
The only 2 Marvelites who can fly are Apocalypse and Thor, the rest just have strength and no range attack. All Superman and Firestorm have to do is take to the air, take out Apoc and Thor then easily take out the grounded marvelites.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Too much Marvel power...

LOL.

You just went from 3rd to 2nd on my list of the most 'amazing' Marvel fanboys.
The only one higher than you in Wolverine8888.

Although to be honest you should be at the top.
Why?
i) Wolverine8888 is not a member anymore, thus he technically shouldn't count.
ii) Even wolverine8888 knows better than to say the following:"Make it pre-C supes fully dipped and give firestorm some Galactusly based cosmic power and they still get assraped"
That is actually even worse than his usual 'Wolbereen weeens' rants.

Nice one Stark.
laughing

JOE NUNEZ
APACOLYPES AND THOR DESTROY FIRESTORM AND THEN GO HELP THE REST OF THE MARVEL GUYS PUMMEL SUPES....THIS IS A MISMATCH THOR THOR ON HIS OWN COULD TAKE SUPERMAN.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.