KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flightless Superman and Firestorm vs Strong Marvelites

Flightless Superman and Firestorm vs Strong Marvelites
Started by: Pepito

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pepito

Flightless Superman and Firestorm vs Strong Marvelites

Can a flightless Superman and Firestorm defeat an attack by Abomination, Hulk, Juggernaut, Colossus, Apocalypse, Thor

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 06:41 PM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Make it pre-C supes fully dipped and give firestorm some Galactusly based cosmic power and they still get assraped.

Too much Marvel power...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:03 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Make it pre-C supes fully dipped and give firestorm some Galactusly based cosmic power and they still get assraped.

Too much Marvel power...

...Riiiiight.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:09 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Firestorm just creates a giant adamantium cell or just puts them into a grade A atomic containment sphere.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 10:16 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

even savage hulk can rip adamantium

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:02 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Superman and Firestorm still win this.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:05 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

While Supes take out Thor Firestrom can handle the other guys.

I don't think Hulk can rip through a adamantium cube 5ft. thick. Or like I said earlier the grade A all-purpose atomic containment sphere he used on Thor would hold the other guys.

Attachment: thor and firestorm.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:28 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

The only 2 Marvelites who can fly are Apocalypse and Thor, the rest just have strength and no range attack. All Superman and Firestorm have to do is take to the air, take out Apoc and Thor then easily take out the grounded marvelites.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 12:59 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Too much Marvel power...

LOL.

You just went from 3rd to 2nd on my list of the most 'amazing' Marvel fanboys.
The only one higher than you in Wolverine8888.

Although to be honest you should be at the top.
Why?
i) Wolverine8888 is not a member anymore, thus he technically shouldn't count.
ii) Even wolverine8888 knows better than to say the following:"Make it pre-C supes fully dipped and give firestorm some Galactusly based cosmic power and they still get assraped"
That is actually even worse than his usual 'Wolbereen weeens' rants.

Nice one Stark.
laughing

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 06:57 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

APACOLYPES AND THOR DESTROY FIRESTORM AND THEN GO HELP THE REST OF THE MARVEL GUYS PUMMEL SUPES....THIS IS A MISMATCH THOR THOR ON HIS OWN COULD TAKE SUPERMAN.........

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 03:17 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote