Captain America VS. Conan the Barbarian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Captain America accidentally gets time-warped back 12,000 years ago to the Hyborian Age and comes face to face with Conan the Barbarian...

Cap has his shield
Conan has a sword, dagger, and battle axe

Two of the greatest warriors of their own time in a no-holds barred, all-out, bloody, savage fight....who walks away????

King KAM
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Captain America accidentally gets time-warped back 12,000 years ago to the Hyborian Age and comes face to face with Conan the Barbarian...

Cap has his shield
Conan has a sword, dagger, and battle axe

Two of the greatest warriors of their own time in a no-holds barred, all-out, bloody, savage fight....who walks away???? i dont care if this has been done or not, this thread is awesome....

and i say that even though i share the name of conan, i have to go with MR.Rogers.

joesha28
Conan fought lots of monsters......so Conan

srankmissingnin
By Crom!!!!

... Cap wins

JOE NUNEZ
GOOD FIGHT UNTIL CONAN GETS TIRED.........

supervenom
Indestructible sheild vs his measly weapons....

NEXT

roughrider
VERY good confrontation - Cap will be blocking those weapons for hours, until Conan finally gets tired. Then, it's CLANG! lights out from behind.

Piedmon
If Cap could dash back from Conan for just a moment, I think a shield toss would knock Conan's sword (or axe, or whatever) from his hands and then it'd be hand-to-hand from there. And Cap's martial arts skills plus his enhanced strength are more than a match for Conan's raw power.

This would be an awesome fight, but I'm going with Cap.

who?-kid
Conan will go for the kill, CA won't (I know bloodlust is on but it's hard to picture a bloodlusted CA).

The longer the fight takes, the more it will go to CA.

brainchild81
Good fight. Cap wins.

Comicbook_kid
Let's say for all intents and purposes that Conan's weapons have been magically enhanced so they can't be broken....and are just as indestructable as Cap's shield; just to even the playing field a little. Now what?

ThePittman
Conan gets his butt handed to him, big time.

*Cap throws shield, flies past his head*
Conan: You missed, funny dressed man!
*Shield bounces off wall, hits Conan in the head*
Cap: No I didn't.

Badabing
When Captain America throws his mighty shield.......All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/c-america.mp3

Badabing
Bumped because I just saw a new thread with the same combatants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.