KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America VS. Conan the Barbarian

Captain America VS. Conan the Barbarian
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Captain America VS. Conan the Barbarian

Captain America accidentally gets time-warped back 12,000 years ago to the Hyborian Age and comes face to face with Conan the Barbarian...

Cap has his shield
Conan has a sword, dagger, and battle axe

Two of the greatest warriors of their own time in a no-holds barred, all-out, bloody, savage fight....who walks away????

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 05:51 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Captain America accidentally gets time-warped back 12,000 years ago to the Hyborian Age and comes face to face with Conan the Barbarian...

Cap has his shield
Conan has a sword, dagger, and battle axe

Two of the greatest warriors of their own time in a no-holds barred, all-out, bloody, savage fight....who walks away????
i dont care if this has been done or not, this thread is awesome....

and i say that even though i share the name of conan, i have to go with MR.Rogers.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 08:22 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Conan fought lots of monsters......so Conan

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 09:06 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

By Crom!!!!

... Cap wins

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 13th, 2006 02:36 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

GOOD FIGHT UNTIL CONAN GETS TIRED.........

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:12 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

Indestructible sheild vs his measly weapons....

NEXT

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:15 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

VERY good confrontation - Cap will be blocking those weapons for hours, until Conan finally gets tired. Then, it's CLANG! lights out from behind.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:18 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

If Cap could dash back from Conan for just a moment, I think a shield toss would knock Conan's sword (or axe, or whatever) from his hands and then it'd be hand-to-hand from there. And Cap's martial arts skills plus his enhanced strength are more than a match for Conan's raw power.

This would be an awesome fight, but I'm going with Cap.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:00 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Conan will go for the kill, CA won't (I know bloodlust is on but it's hard to picture a bloodlusted CA).

The longer the fight takes, the more it will go to CA.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:24 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Good fight. Cap wins.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:27 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Let's say for all intents and purposes that Conan's weapons have been magically enhanced so they can't be broken....and are just as indestructable as Cap's shield; just to even the playing field a little. Now what?

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 02:57 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Conan gets his butt handed to him, big time.

*Cap throws shield, flies past his head*
Conan: You missed, funny dressed man!
*Shield bounces off wall, hits Conan in the head*
Cap: No I didn't.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 03:01 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

When Captain America throws his mighty shield.......All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/c-america.mp3

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 03:45 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Bumped because I just saw a new thread with the same combatants.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 05:28 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote