Scorpion VS. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Horrificus
OK, the first thing you all say, especially the fanboys, is that Wolvy will kick the hell out of Scorpy.

But, I say thee nay!

Everything written about the Scorpion says that he is more than a match for Spidey, and that Spidey has usually squeaked by in his fights with the Scorpion.

And I usually see that Spidey can take Wolverine. So, what do you think?

spideycarnage
this would be a interesting fight i say, but i give scorpion the edge with his strenght and acid tail...wolvie would but up i good fight tho.

Black Adam
Scorpion acids away Wolverines flesh and muscles. Leaving him a skeleton with maybe a few reaming alive tissue.

Or scorpion loses his tail to the ADAMANTUIM claws!!!

I say the first scenario is more likely since Scorps is faster then him.

Scoobless
Scorpion is stronger and faster ... plus he has the acid spray and toxins that can slow Wolverine down...... but Wolverine only really needs to hit him once

50/50

Lord-of-Dreams
Well... it looks like Wolverine is losing to spite once again... I would agree with everyone but for one thing: my knowledge that Scorp always manages to mess up a great chance. I see him with a foot on Logan's throat, like in all cliche fights, then getting stabbed or something...
Statistically, it goes to Scorpion. Otherwise, it's all Logan big grin (for once...)

Darth Kal-El
If Scorpion plays it smart, he should take it. But if PIS/CIS is allowed, Wolverine wins.

FG725
Well Wolverine has a good chance he has good speed and Scorpion usually has trouble with Spidey dodging it really depends on the Environment if wolverine can hide and heal everynow in then or he gets a surprise attack on scorpion he will win as long as scorpion can keep him away he will win but Gargan doesnt have a college degree and he was easily defeated with the symbiote (due to shitty writing though) But anyways I think he stands a chance as long as its to his advantage if they are in some forest wolverine will take this match

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
Scorpion acids away Wolverines flesh and muscles. Leaving him a skeleton with maybe a few reaming alive tissue.

Or scorpion loses his tail to the ADAMANTUIM claws!!!

I say the first scenario is more likely since Scorps is faster then him.

Yep, I'd go with Scorpion on this one. He is stonger and faster than Wolverine and the acid would make a good counter-balance to his healing factor.

jgiant
Tough fight...i say that it can go either way...but scorpion isn't that smart...so i say wolvie gets beat up for a while then gets one good shot in and kills him...wolvie 6/10

Lord-of-Dreams
what does education have to do with anything? Technically, Hulk doesn't have a degree... are you telling me that my granpa could take hulk hogan?

Piedmon
Since when is Scorpion a ninja with his tail? He's fast, yes, but his tail strikes are clumsy. Remember when he tried to doubleteam Spidey with Dr. Octopus and inadvertantly melted one of Ock's tentacles? Well, maybe that was on the cartoon. Still, I remember Scorpion being written as pretty much a bozo, his education level nonwithstanding. And Wolverine's only a hair slower than Spidey..... I say he gets in close to Scorpion and shreds him before he can react with any kind of precision.

JOE NUNEZ
TAIL STRIKES AT 100 FEET PER SECOND

inamilist
Originally posted by Piedmon
And Wolverine's only a hair slower than Spidey.....

ill take whatever he is on

Scoobless
Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine's only a hair slower than Spidey

yeah..... if by "a hair" you mean Spidey's about 15 times faster than him

jasofisc
thats not what spidy said in their cross over scoobless. I believe it went something like spidy-"he's faster then me- no one is faster then me" i see wolverine letting scorpion beat him to a pulp then when scorpion thinks he's wining wolverine guts him. pretty much the same thing as lord of deams said. I like it how a lot of people on this forum will say wolverine can hold his own agenst hulk for a little while in one thread then in the next their saying the planeteers can beat him hands down.
wolverine takes this 6 out of 10

Horrificus
Yeah, they did try make make Wolverine sound like he is almost as fast as Spidey, but that isn't how it is. Wolverine is nowhere near as enhanced as Spidey. And Scorpion is as fast as Spidey, plus that 100 ft per second tail strike thing is actually in Scorpion's profile.

So, the next thing is: An acid attack will actually leave the acid on wolverine's flesh. He can't just wipe it off, or knock it off. It will stay there and burn. Maybe his face, eyes, throat, you get the idea.

Then agin, Scorpion does not have a healing factor, and can definitely die.

Also, his nastiness and arrogance has been known to cause mistakes.

Pretty good match. I like both these characters about the same. I would love to see the match-up written fairly, and see what happens.

Lord-of-Dreams
Well, I've seen Scorp. in a very well written comic, and he lost just how I said he would. It's just who he is. If he could calm down and not get arrogant, he'd be a great threat, but... otherwise...

srankmissingnin
The thing is Gargon is as a dumb as a sack of bricks, anyone who has the means to beat him will. Wolverine would likely walk all over Scorpion

Piedmon
Exactly. I'm pretty sure that Scorpion, unless he's been given a boost by some writer who happens to like him, is essentially a jobber villain. He's basically there to be a flunky to higher-tier badguys or to make the hero look good. Daredevil would whoop on him, let alone Wolverine.

Lord-of-Dreams
Listen, I believe that without his healing factor, Wolvie would not walk away from this. He'd win by stabbing, but still be severely wounded. I point this out only to bring some spice to this thread and to make the statement that Logan really relise on his power.

blind faith
Difficult to say but I'm going with Scorpion here he is much stronger, faster, powerful and more agile. I can only see Wolvie win this fight if he manages to cut off Scorpion's tail and starts a hand-to-hand combat and beats Scorp or just slashes him with the claws but I would give Scorp 6/10

Scoobless
Originally posted by jasofisc
thats not what spidy said in their cross over scoobless. I believe it went something like spidy-"he's faster then me- no one is faster then me"

then he went on to prove that Wolverine wasn't as fast as him by avoiding every single attack that was thrown at him

who?-kid
Scorpion is stupid and a lousy fighter. Wolverine isn't. Wolverine also can survive the first attack of Scorpion, but Scorpion can't survive three claws in his head.

I'd say Wolverine 6/10.

Lord-of-Dreams
wow... how is this again possible? Wolverine does not rival Spiderman in speed. He is an olympic level Agile guy, better than any human, just about, but not anything amped.
Ughh! I can't believe that after all this time, you guys haven't learned to read my ****** posts!!!!!!!! at least respond to me sometimes sad why else am I here...

Horrificus
Bump

8swords
i thought zombie bump is not allowed?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, they did try make make Wolverine sound like he is almost as fast as Spidey, but that isn't how it is. Wolverine is nowhere near as enhanced as Spidey.

Yet Wolverine has been shown to keep up with Spidey even when Spiderman has been amped

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Scoobless
then he went on to prove that Wolverine wasn't as fast as him by avoiding every single attack that was thrown at him
And in their next fight, it was Logan who was dodging hits, and doing it easily

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
wow... how is this again possible? Wolverine does not rival Spiderman in speed. He is an olympic level Agile guy, better than any human, just about, but not anything amped.

You are utterly ignorant about Wolverine if you think he's only an Olympic level guy. SMH

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Listen, I believe that without his healing factor, Wolvie would not walk away from this. He'd win by stabbing, but still be severely wounded. I point this out only to bring some spice to this thread and to make the statement that Logan really relise on his power.
It shows how bad Scorpion is despite being so much above Wolverine, Wolverine will still walk away from this fight as a winner even when gimped

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
OK, the first thing you all say, especially the fanboys, is that Wolvy will kick the hell out of Scorpy.
But, I say thee nay!
Everything written about the Scorpion says that he is more than a match for Spidey, and that Spidey has usually squeaked by in his fights with the Scorpion.
And I usually see that Spidey can take Wolverine. So, what do you think?
That is the worst kind of ABC logic which fails to see that Spidey can take Wolverine due to his avoidance skills plus webbing. Logan regularly takes hits from those stronger than Scorpion and with Gargan's up in the face attacking style, he will get stabbed out 10/10
Not to mention Gargan has been regularly owned by guys way below Spidey for years now
Superior Spider punched his jaw off accidentally when Gargan was supposedly more amped that before. That means he only held up with Spidey only because spidey held back. I see that SSM instance as PIS, but still, it shows how low his stock has fallen

HulkIsHulk
Not to mention Gargan is a worse retard than actual retards most of the time. He will KO himself due to his stupidity. He along with Killer Croc and rhino forms the low meta jobber trinity

HulkIsHulk
And to top it all of, this is what Spidey calls the venomed up scorpion - ""a loser dressed as Venom""
http://s31.postimg.org/zb4i29bav/p11_17_copy.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine already fought amped Gargan and others in Secret War (not to be confused with Secret WarS):

During Secret War we see that Wolverine took on a techno enhanced Constrictor and was kicking his ass; Later, during that same battle it becomes evident that Wolverine fought techno enhanced versions of Boomerang, Scorpion, and Shocker ALL AT THE SAME TIME; The next panel we see with Wolverine, the only one left standing is Boomerang, considering the outcome of the "war" I think it's safe to say he (Boomerang) lost:
1. http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/...strictoryx4.jpg
2. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/...trictor2yi0.jpg

Source: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=3

Links are inactive, but I may find working ones later if anyone's interested.

SamZED
Scorpion has had his moments. Like effortlessly owning Luke Cage, beating Titanium Man, laughing after falling from lower atmosphere and not even registering a punch from ms. Marvel. He still loses the majority against Wolverine. Adamantium claws ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Scorpion has had his moments. Like effortlessly owning Luke Cage, beating Titanium Man, laughing after falling from lower atmosphere and not even registering a punch from ms. Marvel. He still loses the majority against Wolverine. Adamantium claws ftw.

Does he still have that suit from Smythe?

SamZED
Yes, but last I've seen him he was still missing a jaw. Smythe temporarily healed him with his mini robots but they were deactivated when Spider Ock killed Smythe.

krisblaze
The problem is that Scorpion is a bad fighter.

Wolverine is just far more experienced and far better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.