KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scorpion VS. Wolverine

Scorpion VS. Wolverine
Started by: Horrificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

Scorpion VS. Wolverine

OK, the first thing you all say, especially the fanboys, is that Wolvy will kick the hell out of Scorpy.

But, I say thee nay!

Everything written about the Scorpion says that he is more than a match for Spidey, and that Spidey has usually squeaked by in his fights with the Scorpion.

And I usually see that Spidey can take Wolverine. So, what do you think?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:28 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

this would be a interesting fight i say, but i give scorpion the edge with his strenght and acid tail...wolvie would but up i good fight tho.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 05:57 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Scorpion acids away Wolverines flesh and muscles. Leaving him a skeleton with maybe a few reaming alive tissue.

Or scorpion loses his tail to the ADAMANTUIM claws!!!

I say the first scenario is more likely since Scorps is faster then him.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:08 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Scorpion is stronger and faster ... plus he has the acid spray and toxins that can slow Wolverine down...... but Wolverine only really needs to hit him once

50/50

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 08:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Well... it looks like Wolverine is losing to spite once again... I would agree with everyone but for one thing: my knowledge that Scorp always manages to mess up a great chance. I see him with a foot on Logan's throat, like in all cliche fights, then getting stabbed or something...
Statistically, it goes to Scorpion. Otherwise, it's all Logan big grin (for once...)

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:34 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

If Scorpion plays it smart, he should take it. But if PIS/CIS is allowed, Wolverine wins.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 01:43 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Well Wolverine has a good chance he has good speed and Scorpion usually has trouble with Spidey dodging it really depends on the Environment if wolverine can hide and heal everynow in then or he gets a surprise attack on scorpion he will win as long as scorpion can keep him away he will win but Gargan doesnt have a college degree and he was easily defeated with the symbiote (due to shitty writing though) But anyways I think he stands a chance as long as its to his advantage if they are in some forest wolverine will take this match

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
Scorpion acids away Wolverines flesh and muscles. Leaving him a skeleton with maybe a few reaming alive tissue.

Or scorpion loses his tail to the ADAMANTUIM claws!!!

I say the first scenario is more likely since Scorps is faster then him.

Yep, I'd go with Scorpion on this one. He is stonger and faster than Wolverine and the acid would make a good counter-balance to his healing factor.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 02:52 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Tough fight...i say that it can go either way...but scorpion isn't that smart...so i say wolvie gets beat up for a while then gets one good shot in and kills him...wolvie 6/10

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:00 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

what does education have to do with anything? Technically, Hulk doesn't have a degree... are you telling me that my granpa could take hulk hogan?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:01 AM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Since when is Scorpion a ninja with his tail? He's fast, yes, but his tail strikes are clumsy. Remember when he tried to doubleteam Spidey with Dr. Octopus and inadvertantly melted one of Ock's tentacles? Well, maybe that was on the cartoon. Still, I remember Scorpion being written as pretty much a bozo, his education level nonwithstanding. And Wolverine's only a hair slower than Spidey..... I say he gets in close to Scorpion and shreds him before he can react with any kind of precision.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 05:58 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

TAIL STRIKES AT 100 FEET PER SECOND

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:09 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Piedmon
And Wolverine's only a hair slower than Spidey.....

ill take whatever he is on

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 06:27 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine's only a hair slower than Spidey

yeah..... if by "a hair" you mean Spidey's about 15 times faster than him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 03:01 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

thats not what spidy said in their cross over scoobless. I believe it went something like spidy-"he's faster then me- no one is faster then me" i see wolverine letting scorpion beat him to a pulp then when scorpion thinks he's wining wolverine guts him. pretty much the same thing as lord of deams said. I like it how a lot of people on this forum will say wolverine can hold his own agenst hulk for a little while in one thread then in the next their saying the planeteers can beat him hands down.
wolverine takes this 6 out of 10

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 04:20 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Yeah, they did try make make Wolverine sound like he is almost as fast as Spidey, but that isn't how it is. Wolverine is nowhere near as enhanced as Spidey. And Scorpion is as fast as Spidey, plus that 100 ft per second tail strike thing is actually in Scorpion's profile.

So, the next thing is: An acid attack will actually leave the acid on wolverine's flesh. He can't just wipe it off, or knock it off. It will stay there and burn. Maybe his face, eyes, throat, you get the idea.

Then agin, Scorpion does not have a healing factor, and can definitely die.

Also, his nastiness and arrogance has been known to cause mistakes.

Pretty good match. I like both these characters about the same. I would love to see the match-up written fairly, and see what happens.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 07:07 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Well, I've seen Scorp. in a very well written comic, and he lost just how I said he would. It's just who he is. If he could calm down and not get arrogant, he'd be a great threat, but... otherwise...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 09:25 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The thing is Gargon is as a dumb as a sack of bricks, anyone who has the means to beat him will. Wolverine would likely walk all over Scorpion

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 11:06 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Exactly. I'm pretty sure that Scorpion, unless he's been given a boost by some writer who happens to like him, is essentially a jobber villain. He's basically there to be a flunky to higher-tier badguys or to make the hero look good. Daredevil would whoop on him, let alone Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 11:15 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Listen, I believe that without his healing factor, Wolvie would not walk away from this. He'd win by stabbing, but still be severely wounded. I point this out only to bring some spice to this thread and to make the statement that Logan really relise on his power.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2006 11:34 PM