Team MGS vs THE COBRAS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stalker 360
Team MGS
Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Raiden
Gray Fox
Vamp
Solidus Snake

Vs

The Cobra Unit
The Pain
The Joy
The Fear
The Fury
The End
Thunderbolt

the battle takes place on the roof of arsenal gear

kamikz
Team MGS WTFPWNS.

Stalker 360
explain and good to see you

kamikz
Yeah same here.

Well Fox could cut through almost anyone here, and is so fast they have a hard time seeing him, Vamp cannot die by conventional means as far as I know, these are some of the main factors.
Now.

Solid Snake could take any of these guys.
Liquid could take any of these guys.
Raiden could probably take any of these guys, hard time with Volgin and the Joy.
Gray Fox could kill any of these guys except Volgin, then he gets electroded. But mabey Fox suit is immune to electricety, I mean, he can turn his suit into electricety hurting anyone around him and himself too, so he might hold out a while at least.
Vamp could take any of these guys.
Solidus Snake could take any of these guys except Volgin.
And the End would be completly useless because lack of stealth and range.

But if you don't agree I'm intrested to hear.

Stalker 360
well snake isnt a perfect clone and big boss had a hard time beating the cobras so i think they would all have to work together (the three snakes) to take out each of the cobras vamp i imagin will die from loss of head ect so him and the fear leap about for a bit not too sure who wins out of them two now fox and volgin ermm i say volgin because lightning does hurt GF so enough should kill him coupled by cqc from the joy

also they all have to deal with bees from the pain raiden would go out kinda quick against most he could proably kill fury and the end after long battles really i see it as even

kamikz
Snake is much better than Big Boss, as a rookie he defeated him in hand to hand combat and in a gunfight where big boss had a machine gun and he was unarmed.
Raiden with his sword could outmatch even Solidus who toyed when parrying 2 Vulcan machine guns, hell Ocelot could kill alot of bees by just spinning his Revolver, Raiden would take the bees down then the Pain. The Pain also is to close to the battle to be effective, he coulden't defeat Snake when he entered him in close combat/small range. And the bees would not touch Solidus or Fox or Vamp, and they would hurt everyone on the battlefield.

There is nothing that could cut of Vamp's head here. And if someone shot him they would think he's dead and leave him, then he goes up and stabbs them in the back. He got his head shot by a PSG-1 Sniperrifle and almost drowned in some freaky water (which Raiden would die if he simply touched it) Vamp also survived a bomb blowing up the whole church he was in when he was 10, everybody else died.

Let's see now. (I will put the best vs the best)

Snake vs The Joy= Snake
Liquid vs Volgin= Liquid
Fox vs The Fury= Fox
Solidus vs The End=Solidus (Solidus WTFPWNS, The End has no advantage at all, only disadvantage)
Raiden vs The Fear= Raiden (Fear has nothing to jump on and no place to hide, no tactical advantage whatsoever. He will get killed by the man who killed Solidus Snake in battle.
Vamp vs the Pain= Vamp (can he even die? Not by the means of bee stinging that's for sure).

Stalker 360
fox could cut vamos head off

kamikz
Mabey, mabey not. But since the theory that he needs water to be healed is pretty fitting I'm gonna go with that. So yes Vamp can be killed I guess. But it ain't gonna be easy.

Stalker 360
hmmm i forgot about that but what about when raiden shot him no water

kamikz
Yes, Fortune cries, the water hits Vamp's head and BOOM, he's alive.

Stalker 360
hmm tears work??? if so then all u have to do is go and spit on him and bam alive

kamikz
Basicly, yeah. But since no one knows about it I doubt anyone will. All the time he was revived there was always salt/saltwater involved, so spit might not be able to wake him up.

Kaithen
Sniff* Sniff* IS VAMP DEAD? oh i revived vamp by crying!

kamikz
Yeah kinda

Kaithen
****ing cool man big grin

kamikz
It is not 100%, as I said it's just a theory, but it fits in very good.

The Fake Macoy
Is it just me, or is team MGS a little stacked? I mean, it has basically all of the one-man army characters. Also, is this ninja Grey Fox or is it normal Grey Fox?

Lana
Technically I should close this as it is against the rules (3v3 max, unless teams which can have a max of 5v5), but I shall allow this to remain open for the time being.

kamikz
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is it just me, or is team MGS a little stacked? I mean, it has basically all of the one-man army characters. Also, is this ninja Grey Fox or is it normal Grey Fox?

Yes, team MGS would pwn. And I think it is Ninja Fox.

samishe
Originally posted by kamikz
Snake is much better than Big Boss, as a rookie he defeated him in hand to hand combat and in a gunfight where big boss had a machine gun and he was unarmed.
Raiden with his sword could outmatch even Solidus who toyed when parrying 2 Vulcan machine guns, hell Ocelot could kill alot of bees by just spinning his Revolver, Raiden would take the bees down then the Pain. The Pain also is to close to the battle to be effective, he coulden't defeat Snake when he entered him in close combat/small range. And the bees would not touch Solidus or Fox or Vamp, and they would hurt everyone on the battlefield.

There is nothing that could cut of Vamp's head here. And if someone shot him they would think he's dead and leave him, then he goes up and stabbs them in the back. He got his head shot by a PSG-1 Sniperrifle and almost drowned in some freaky water (which Raiden would die if he simply touched it) Vamp also survived a bomb blowing up the whole church he was in when he was 10, everybody else died.

Let's see now. (I will put the best vs the best)

Snake vs The Joy= Snake
Liquid vs Volgin= Liquid
Fox vs The Fury= Fox
Solidus vs The End=Solidus (Solidus WTFPWNS, The End has no advantage at all, only disadvantage)
Raiden vs The Fear= Raiden (Fear has nothing to jump on and no place to hide, no tactical advantage whatsoever. He will get killed by the man who killed Solidus Snake in battle.
Vamp vs the Pain= Vamp (can he even die? Not by the means of bee stinging that's for sure).

How can you be so sure that Snake vs Joy = Snake.
She owned Big Boss easilly. everytime they fought.

Stalker 360
good point and i still disagre that snake is better than big boss

Kaithen
Originally posted by samishe
How can you be so sure that Snake vs Joy = Snake.
She owned Big Boss easilly. everytime they fought.

Apparently not the last time. The last time they fought it was with guns, yes Joy defeated Big Boss everytime with CQC but with guns he was apparently better. And everytime they fought, Big Boss actually came closer and closer to hitting her. And remember that Big Boss had not practised CQC for 5 years, he only remembered the basics. WHen they created it, he was her equal in it. And you ave to remember the fact that through this, Big Boss had lost his eye, being tortured by Volgin, had minimum rest and minimum food, and alot of damage to the body, plus not really willing to hurt the Boss until the end. Big Boss was also much younger and less experienced than Boss, Snake in MGS 2 (as I assume is the Snake we are talking about here) is almost 40 years. I don't know the Boss age but it seemed to be around that age.

Snake pwned Big Boss when he was unarmed and Big was carrying a machine gun. Snake also pwned him in unarmed, this was both when Snake was a rookie. He also defeated Gray Fox, the best memeber Foxhound had ever had. Snake is also alot more agile than Big Boss. Stronger, faster, more vigalent and agile. Snake can dodge bullets too and keep up with Fox in a fight when he is unarmed/gun and Fox has his sword, that's pretty ****ing good.

Snake is better than Big Boss and Snake is better than the Boss. After all, he was the one who surpassed Big Boss, everybody says that.

Stalker 360
yes but big boss was not at his peak when he fought snake if its mgs 3 big boss vs mgs 2 snake then i say its even

samishe
Originally posted by Kaithen
Apparently not the last time. The last time they fought it was with guns, yes Joy defeated Big Boss everytime with CQC but with guns he was apparently better. And everytime they fought, Big Boss actually came closer and closer to hitting her. And remember that Big Boss had not practised CQC for 5 years, he only remembered the basics. WHen they created it, he was her equal in it. And you ave to remember the fact that through this, Big Boss had lost his eye, being tortured by Volgin, had minimum rest and minimum food, and alot of damage to the body, plus not really willing to hurt the Boss until the end. Big Boss was also much younger and less experienced than Boss, Snake in MGS 2 (as I assume is the Snake we are talking about here) is almost 40 years. I don't know the Boss age but it seemed to be around that age.

Snake pwned Big Boss when he was unarmed and Big was carrying a machine gun. Snake also pwned him in unarmed, this was both when Snake was a rookie. He also defeated Gray Fox, the best memeber Foxhound had ever had. Snake is also alot more agile than Big Boss. Stronger, faster, more vigalent and agile. Snake can dodge bullets too and keep up with Fox in a fight when he is unarmed/gun and Fox has his sword, that's pretty ****ing good.

Snake is better than Big Boss and Snake is better than the Boss. After all, he was the one who surpassed Big Boss, everybody says that.

Well, in the last fight Boss lost on purpose. She had an order.
All other times she defeated snake easilly.

Stalker 360
yes hse did hello samishe

samishe
Originally posted by Stalker 360
yes hse did hello samishe

Hello.

Besides even if Snake better than Big Boss it doesn't mean he can beat The Boss.

green evil
team mgs takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.