KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team MGS vs THE COBRAS

Team MGS vs THE COBRAS
Started by: Stalker 360

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

Team MGS vs THE COBRAS

Team MGS
Solid Snake
Liquid Snake
Raiden
Gray Fox
Vamp
Solidus Snake

Vs

The Cobra Unit
The Pain
The Joy
The Fear
The Fury
The End
Thunderbolt

the battle takes place on the roof of arsenal gear

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:34 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Team MGS WTFPWNS.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:53 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

explain and good to see you

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 12:54 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah same here.

Well Fox could cut through almost anyone here, and is so fast they have a hard time seeing him, Vamp cannot die by conventional means as far as I know, these are some of the main factors.
Now.

Solid Snake could take any of these guys.
Liquid could take any of these guys.
Raiden could probably take any of these guys, hard time with Volgin and the Joy.
Gray Fox could kill any of these guys except Volgin, then he gets electroded. But mabey Fox suit is immune to electricety, I mean, he can turn his suit into electricety hurting anyone around him and himself too, so he might hold out a while at least.
Vamp could take any of these guys.
Solidus Snake could take any of these guys except Volgin.
And the End would be completly useless because lack of stealth and range.

But if you don't agree I'm intrested to hear.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 01:06 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

well snake isnt a perfect clone and big boss had a hard time beating the cobras so i think they would all have to work together (the three snakes) to take out each of the cobras vamp i imagin will die from loss of head ect so him and the fear leap about for a bit not too sure who wins out of them two now fox and volgin ermm i say volgin because lightning does hurt GF so enough should kill him coupled by cqc from the joy

also they all have to deal with bees from the pain raiden would go out kinda quick against most he could proably kill fury and the end after long battles really i see it as even

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 02:48 AM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Snake is much better than Big Boss, as a rookie he defeated him in hand to hand combat and in a gunfight where big boss had a machine gun and he was unarmed.
Raiden with his sword could outmatch even Solidus who toyed when parrying 2 Vulcan machine guns, hell Ocelot could kill alot of bees by just spinning his Revolver, Raiden would take the bees down then the Pain. The Pain also is to close to the battle to be effective, he coulden't defeat Snake when he entered him in close combat/small range. And the bees would not touch Solidus or Fox or Vamp, and they would hurt everyone on the battlefield.

There is nothing that could cut of Vamp's head here. And if someone shot him they would think he's dead and leave him, then he goes up and stabbs them in the back. He got his head shot by a PSG-1 Sniperrifle and almost drowned in some freaky water (which Raiden would die if he simply touched it) Vamp also survived a bomb blowing up the whole church he was in when he was 10, everybody else died.

Let's see now. (I will put the best vs the best)

Snake vs The Joy= Snake
Liquid vs Volgin= Liquid
Fox vs The Fury= Fox
Solidus vs The End=Solidus (Solidus WTFPWNS, The End has no advantage at all, only disadvantage)
Raiden vs The Fear= Raiden (Fear has nothing to jump on and no place to hide, no tactical advantage whatsoever. He will get killed by the man who killed Solidus Snake in battle.
Vamp vs the Pain= Vamp (can he even die? Not by the means of bee stinging that's for sure).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:14 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

fox could cut vamos head off

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 04:46 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Mabey, mabey not. But since the theory that he needs water to be healed is pretty fitting I'm gonna go with that. So yes Vamp can be killed I guess. But it ain't gonna be easy.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 04:55 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

hmmm i forgot about that but what about when raiden shot him no water

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:07 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yes, Fortune cries, the water hits Vamp's head and BOOM, he's alive.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:08 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

hmm tears work??? if so then all u have to do is go and spit on him and bam alive

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:11 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Basicly, yeah. But since no one knows about it I doubt anyone will. All the time he was revived there was always salt/saltwater involved, so spit might not be able to wake him up.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:18 PM
Kaithen

Sniff* Sniff* IS VAMP DEAD? oh i revived vamp by crying!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 10:37 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah kinda

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 10:40 PM
Kaithen

****ing cool man big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:04 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

It is not 100%, as I said it's just a theory, but it fits in very good.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 11:09 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Is it just me, or is team MGS a little stacked? I mean, it has basically all of the one-man army characters. Also, is this ninja Grey Fox or is it normal Grey Fox?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:52 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Technically I should close this as it is against the rules (3v3 max, unless teams which can have a max of 5v5), but I shall allow this to remain open for the time being.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:57 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is it just me, or is team MGS a little stacked? I mean, it has basically all of the one-man army characters. Also, is this ninja Grey Fox or is it normal Grey Fox?

Yes, team MGS would pwn. And I think it is Ninja Fox.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:22 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Snake is much better than Big Boss, as a rookie he defeated him in hand to hand combat and in a gunfight where big boss had a machine gun and he was unarmed.
Raiden with his sword could outmatch even Solidus who toyed when parrying 2 Vulcan machine guns, hell Ocelot could kill alot of bees by just spinning his Revolver, Raiden would take the bees down then the Pain. The Pain also is to close to the battle to be effective, he coulden't defeat Snake when he entered him in close combat/small range. And the bees would not touch Solidus or Fox or Vamp, and they would hurt everyone on the battlefield.

There is nothing that could cut of Vamp's head here. And if someone shot him they would think he's dead and leave him, then he goes up and stabbs them in the back. He got his head shot by a PSG-1 Sniperrifle and almost drowned in some freaky water (which Raiden would die if he simply touched it) Vamp also survived a bomb blowing up the whole church he was in when he was 10, everybody else died.

Let's see now. (I will put the best vs the best)

Snake vs The Joy= Snake
Liquid vs Volgin= Liquid
Fox vs The Fury= Fox
Solidus vs The End=Solidus (Solidus WTFPWNS, The End has no advantage at all, only disadvantage)
Raiden vs The Fear= Raiden (Fear has nothing to jump on and no place to hide, no tactical advantage whatsoever. He will get killed by the man who killed Solidus Snake in battle.
Vamp vs the Pain= Vamp (can he even die? Not by the means of bee stinging that's for sure).

How can you be so sure that Snake vs Joy = Snake.
She owned Big Boss easilly. everytime they fought.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 01:31 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote