ALUCARD vs SPAWN{classic}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
i think thisll be a good fight.

$p@wn
Don't even think 'bout it - Spawn eat Alucard at breakfast. Just one word, man - M-A-G-I-C. Got it?

leonheartmm
alucard also has magic. powerful one too.

Next Venom_girl
Impossible to calculate magical demonic powers versus impossible to calculate magical demonic powers. Head explodes.

grey fox
Alucard is very very powerful . Insanely powerful some might say.

However Spawn is the king of hell for a reason .

leonheartmm
im talking about CLASSIC SPAWN when he wasnt the king of hell.

grey fox
So ?

He's still WAY WAY above alucard.

Alucard can be hurt and or killed , so far i haven't seen anything hit spawn that has REALLY hurt him .

leonheartmm
a lot fo things have hurt classic spawn. and alucard cant be KILLED.

grey fox
Sure he can .

Etrigan
Spawn wins. I HAVE seen Spawn get badly injured at some points, but Alucard gets riddled with holes in a regular basis. His magic isn't as strong as Spawn's.

Al wins 9/10.

Mider
you can kill spawn if you take his head but that usually takes a heavenly weapon but then again he couldnt over come a guy like overkill sept barely could alucard kill overkill?

leonheartmm
no he cant, he just comes back, even from a pool pf blood or finely chopped bloody body pieces. heck when fighting the paladin guy he was left in a pool of blood and his hand appeared out of it and started shooting the priest{forgot his name} and this was AFTER he had been injured by ENCHANTED weapons.

Khellendros
Alucard wins, f*ck Spawn.

Marcus4600
To be honest, Alucard almost did get killed once. I have the Hellsing series, and I saw it. That Marilyn Manson looking guy with the transparent head took him easy the first time. Spawn is WAY above Alucard.

Mordum
^Yes Alucard was knocked out by that one guy but theres a problem with that. You see he has 3 levels of powers. Lv1 being most powerful. Integra (the one he works for) has the ability to release him to lvl 1. When he fought the guy you speak of he wasnt using his full power.

Heres the lowdown. Anime Alucard beats classic spawn.
Manga Alucard good fight but again to alucard.

Etrigan
Alucard is very powerful, yes, and survives most of what is thrown at him.

But Spawn has the right equipment to KEEP Alucard down.

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
you can kill spawn if you take his head but that usually takes a heavenly weapon but then again he couldnt over come a guy like overkill sept barely could alucard kill overkill?

**** , are we talking about manga alucard or anime , because their is a HUGE difference , in-fact anime alucard was weaker then Manga alucard.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
no he cant, he just comes back, even from a pool pf blood or finely chopped bloody body pieces. heck when fighting the paladin guy he was left in a pool of blood and his hand appeared out of it and started shooting the priest{forgot his name} and this was AFTER he had been injured by ENCHANTED weapons.

Bullshit.

Originally posted by Marcus4600
To be honest, Alucard almost did get killed once. I have the Hellsing series, and I saw it. That Marilyn Manson looking guy with the transparent head took him easy the first time. Spawn is WAY above Alucard.

That was biggest plot-device in the history of man , no offence Marcus.

Etrigan
Manga Alucard is so much more powerful than anime Alucard. He tears people apart as if they were wet tissue paper.

But Spawn is more powerful. He hits harder. Alucard's bullets would do nothing against Spawn's guts. I'm not sure how Spawn would win, but I know Alucard wouldn't be able to bring him down unless he was using something full and holy.

Whoever said Alucard was still fighting when Anderson chopped him up, that's horseshit, seriously. It took several minutes after Anderson took his head for him to come back together with the bats in Vol 1.

grey fox
Originally posted by Etrigan
Manga Alucard is so much more powerful than anime Alucard. He tears people apart as if they were wet tissue paper.

But Spawn is more powerful. He hits harder. Alucard's bullets would do nothing against Spawn's guts. I'm not sure how Spawn would win, but I know Alucard wouldn't be able to bring him down unless he was using something full and holy.

Whoever said Alucard was still fighting when Anderson chopped him up, that's horseshit, seriously. It took several minutes after Anderson took his head for him to come back together with the bats in Vol 1.

Thats what i'm saying. Hell check out the hellsing respect thread i made it has scans of the fight and alucard doesn't do anything of the sort.

The only thing that sounds remotely similar is during volume two of the manga when his pushes out of the dog's mouth to fire.

Etrigan
Unless the dude is talking about the TV anime series, which I have only watched once and decided the manga was so much better.

I know that Alucard is more powerful in the manga for sure. Anderson got the drop on him, and beat him well. It was by Anderson's bad judging that he didn't have the right equipment to destroy Alucard and Seras at that point.

grey fox
Unless the dude is talking about the TV anime series, which I have only watched once and decided the manga was so much better.

I know that Alucard is more powerful in the manga for sure. Anderson got the drop on him, and beat him well. It was by Anderson's bad judging that he didn't have the right equipment to destroy Alucard and Seras at that point.

Of course .

I think this is what leon may have meant.

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7696/hellsingv2c3289te.th.jpg

Etrigan
Yes... but even so, it's rather different.

grey fox
What the manga and anime ?

Etrigan
No, the hand out of the bloody chunks and the hand out of the dog.

grey fox
No, the hand out of the bloody chunks and the hand out of the dog.

Oh yes , very diferent.

Marcus4600
Going back to the last page, it's cool Fox. I can understand plot devices. An anime does have to have the hero coming back from death, or something of the sort.

Tassadar
If by classic Spawn, you mean the street leveler from the movie/HBO series, Alucard at full power kicks his ass and makes him a familiar. Spawn didnt have the power to hurt Alucard back then, but Alucard could bite his head off, or blow his head off with Jackal

EevilJ
Alucard 9/10.

Milkie
http://www.spawn.com/comics/spawncollection/images/spawncollection_comic_header_01_lg.jpg

grey fox
See milkie's making sense....

Milkie
I'm thing about making this my sig

FG725
spawn wins this even though it's first age he can take his heart getting ripped out and like a giant army gun in the stomach from two feet away and it doesnt hurt him. And unless he plans to drain spawns energy there isnt much ways he can take him. Violator fried spawns ass in medieval times and he came back but his cape alone killed one of satans most powerful agents spawn wins

Milkie
Originally posted by FG725
spawn wins this even though it's first age he can take his heart getting ripped out and like a giant army gun in the stomach from two feet away and it doesnt hurt him. And unless he plans to drain spawns energy there isnt much ways he can take him. Violator fried spawns ass in medieval times and he came back but his cape alone killed one of satans most powerful agents spawn wins

Medieval Spawn is a completely different Hellspawn.

grey fox
Isn't he weaker ?

Milkie
Originally posted by grey fox
Isn't he weaker ?

It depends on how you look at it. Some Hellspawn never got a Symbiot, Medieval was one of them. It's possible that up until a certain time there were a great number that never got one. But, They did get the red cape (which is living) Chains (magical) and Necroplasma (Which gives them their power). Medieval was a young Hellspawn meaning he was not that experienced with his powers and had lots of it. The longer they are a Hellspawn the more they begin to learn how to use their power. They are really powerful from the start so do not underrate them. Violator never defeated Medieval Spawn. Violator got his ass handed to him by Medieval, Medieval cut is head. But Al/Spawn is a better Hellspawn then Medieval.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.