KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ALUCARD vs SPAWN{classic}

ALUCARD vs SPAWN{classic}
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

ALUCARD vs SPAWN{classic}

i think thisll be a good fight.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:46 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$p@wn
Infamous insane anti-hero

Don't even think 'bout it - Spawn eat Alucard at breakfast. Just one word, man - M-A-G-I-C. Got it?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 08:16 PM
$p@wn is currently offline Click here to Send $p@wn a Private Message Find more posts by $p@wn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

alucard also has magic. powerful one too.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:23 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Impossible to calculate magical demonic powers versus impossible to calculate magical demonic powers. Head explodes.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:29 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Alucard is very very powerful . Insanely powerful some might say.

However Spawn is the king of hell for a reason .

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:39 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

im talking about CLASSIC SPAWN when he wasnt the king of hell.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:40 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

So ?

He's still WAY WAY above alucard.

Alucard can be hurt and or killed , so far i haven't seen anything hit spawn that has REALLY hurt him .

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:48 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

a lot fo things have hurt classic spawn. and alucard cant be KILLED.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 09:55 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Sure he can .

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:05 PM
Etrigan
?

Spawn wins. I HAVE seen Spawn get badly injured at some points, but Alucard gets riddled with holes in a regular basis. His magic isn't as strong as Spawn's.

Al wins 9/10.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:24 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

you can kill spawn if you take his head but that usually takes a heavenly weapon but then again he couldnt over come a guy like overkill sept barely could alucard kill overkill?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:29 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

no he cant, he just comes back, even from a pool pf blood or finely chopped bloody body pieces. heck when fighting the paladin guy he was left in a pool of blood and his hand appeared out of it and started shooting the priest{forgot his name} and this was AFTER he had been injured by ENCHANTED weapons.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 10:41 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Alucard wins, f*ck Spawn.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:37 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest, Alucard almost did get killed once. I have the Hellsing series, and I saw it. That Marilyn Manson looking guy with the transparent head took him easy the first time. Spawn is WAY above Alucard.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 04:45 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordum

^Yes Alucard was knocked out by that one guy but theres a problem with that. You see he has 3 levels of powers. Lv1 being most powerful. Integra (the one he works for) has the ability to release him to lvl 1. When he fought the guy you speak of he wasnt using his full power.

Heres the lowdown. Anime Alucard beats classic spawn.
Manga Alucard good fight but again to alucard.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 05:02 AM
Mordum is currently offline Click here to Send Mordum a Private Message Find more posts by Mordum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Alucard is very powerful, yes, and survives most of what is thrown at him.

But Spawn has the right equipment to KEEP Alucard down.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:31 AM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
you can kill spawn if you take his head but that usually takes a heavenly weapon but then again he couldnt over come a guy like overkill sept barely could alucard kill overkill?

**** , are we talking about manga alucard or anime , because their is a HUGE difference , in-fact anime alucard was weaker then Manga alucard.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
no he cant, he just comes back, even from a pool pf blood or finely chopped bloody body pieces. heck when fighting the paladin guy he was left in a pool of blood and his hand appeared out of it and started shooting the priest{forgot his name} and this was AFTER he had been injured by ENCHANTED weapons.

Bullshit.

Originally posted by Marcus4600
To be honest, Alucard almost did get killed once. I have the Hellsing series, and I saw it. That Marilyn Manson looking guy with the transparent head took him easy the first time. Spawn is WAY above Alucard.

That was biggest plot-device in the history of man , no offence Marcus.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:38 AM
Etrigan
?

Manga Alucard is so much more powerful than anime Alucard. He tears people apart as if they were wet tissue paper.

But Spawn is more powerful. He hits harder. Alucard's bullets would do nothing against Spawn's guts. I'm not sure how Spawn would win, but I know Alucard wouldn't be able to bring him down unless he was using something full and holy.

Whoever said Alucard was still fighting when Anderson chopped him up, that's horseshit, seriously. It took several minutes after Anderson took his head for him to come back together with the bats in Vol 1.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 10:53 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Etrigan
Manga Alucard is so much more powerful than anime Alucard. He tears people apart as if they were wet tissue paper.

But Spawn is more powerful. He hits harder. Alucard's bullets would do nothing against Spawn's guts. I'm not sure how Spawn would win, but I know Alucard wouldn't be able to bring him down unless he was using something full and holy.

Whoever said Alucard was still fighting when Anderson chopped him up, that's horseshit, seriously. It took several minutes after Anderson took his head for him to come back together with the bats in Vol 1.

Thats what i'm saying. Hell check out the hellsing respect thread i made it has scans of the fight and alucard doesn't do anything of the sort.

The only thing that sounds remotely similar is during volume two of the manga when his pushes out of the dog's mouth to fire.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 11:15 AM
Etrigan
?

Unless the dude is talking about the TV anime series, which I have only watched once and decided the manga was so much better.

I know that Alucard is more powerful in the manga for sure. Anderson got the drop on him, and beat him well. It was by Anderson's bad judging that he didn't have the right equipment to destroy Alucard and Seras at that point.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 11:30 AM