Hello. Count Dooku rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rampant ox
Hey. I am a massive Count Dooku fan. Everything about him is awesome. I hate Luke Skywalker and all the good guys in the universe. I am totally consumed with EVIL!!!

Makedde
Erm...hello, evil one. smile

Rampant ox
U betta refer to me as lord or u may not be around long enough to see me rise to power and conquer the universe!!

Rampant ox
i would love to hear from anyone as evil as myself. We could team up and take control of not only this website but every other one on the internet. Then become rich by charging everyone hundreds of dollars to veiw anything. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Fox13
pfft,dooku got his head cut off laughing and it rolled laughing out loud that was hillarious! and yoda kicked his ass also..... count dooku got wooped... he had power to destroy the whole ship, and he showed that with his lighting.... and he still got beat laughing welcome to KMC happy

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

~Mitsurugi~
Dooku sucks, O'Doyle Rulesw00t

now that said.getout

stunna1773
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
Dooku sucks, O'Doyle Rulesw00t

now that said.getout

have fun driving off a cliff

Rampant ox
I wont tolerate this badmouthing of the great dooku. He would whip all your asses without breaking a sweat. You will worship him or i will make sure your deaths are long and painful!

~Mitsurugi~
Dooku got owned by Anakin, he sucks

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Fox13
indeed. Dooku and his followers... AKA the driods. were all killed. dooke sux. dr.zoidburg will forever be the master of the univeres w00t

aarhap
Sean...pkease do be quiet. Ive told you numerous times at school that Dooku is gay...for shame. Everyone knows the Almighty Darth Vader is and ALWAYS WILL BE ruler of the universe...

P.S
Mrs. Oliver wants to know what time you'll be over tommorow...YOU know what I mean...

Rampant ox
Who the f**ks Sean. You should refer to me as lord like i said earlier. Or i will murder your babies.

aarhap
Lol be quiet SEAN MALLET!!! Dont avoid the question either young lady...

willman
Rampant ox, anakin owned dooku. plus he is an old fogey. you probably have posters of him all over your bedroom wall and jerk off to him every night, whilst fantasizing about his large...ahem...lightsaber.

go home n00b.

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Hey. I am a massive Count Dooku fan. Everything about him is awesome. I hate Luke Skywalker and all the good guys in the universe. I am totally consumed with EVIL!!!

Another Sith Lover has come along. Welcome to the club, my favourite Sith is Darth Vader. smokin'

Rampant ox
Thank you scarecrow 756.Us Sith lovers are an elite group of people who will one day have world domination. Respect us and the great sith race and you will survive while the narrowminded fools who eat cheesecake and sniff tulips all day will be annihilated. Yes im talking about you aarhap and willman.

aarhap
Hey hey hey...I never said I didnt love the Sith. I just said I hated Dooki or whatever his name is...not that its important right Sean?

aarhap
Rampant ox will not be making his next apperance until Thursday, 23rd of March. Thank God.

scooby doo 12
hi

Rampant ox
Im back and more powerful than ever. You will learn to respect me or face my wrath. I have powerful allies whos influence you could not possibly comprehend!!!!! So ill say it one more time. Join me or DIE

RASTAFARIAN
amen brodda

RASTAFARIAN
Did you know aahe is gay?

Rampant ox
As for the comments from aarhap - his name is spelt Dooku not Dooki. I will make sure it ir permanently etched into your brain if you like(by the way that could result in death)

RASTAFARIAN
At 80 could you take on two young jedi and win? i think not agree or face 56 straight years of sally the camel

RASTAFARIAN
Would dooku win against 2 mace windus in all of their purpleness?

RASTAFARIAN
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.