What would you add or change about your fav rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
I would add a better map to mine no expression If I ever get lost again, and circle around for 10 hours, and get killed by some limping creature thing, I will kill myself sad

crazy_shadow
The fact it's only on PS2 and PS1...i'd like to put it on all the consoles AND pc...that'd be nice smile

MadMel
which ones are you talking about? the only rpgs i play are ff, and the ones in the unhosted rpg section here at kmc, and i dont really need to change anything to them..

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by MadMel
which ones are you talking about? the only rpgs i play are ff, and the ones in the unhosted rpg section here at kmc, and i dont really need to change anything to them.. legend of legaia and legaia 2.

SaTsuJiN
Hmm... I'd like them to be at least 4 player multiplay on either console o r PC.... and get rid of turn based >_<

BackFire
Nothing, my favorite RPG (Final Fantasy VI) is pretty much perfect as is.

Then again, I guess I wouldn't mind playing it with updated graphics and integrated cutscenes, as long as they didn't change anything else.

MadMel
YEAH!!! Happy Dance that would be awesome...ff6 wit improved graphics..Happy Dance

IcePunk
Zelda Wind waker: a faster boat

Final fantasy X : more secret weapons that are even more powerfull than the celestail ones stick out tonguebig grinsmile

Cyber Ninja
In general fighting 80 creatures then battle a boss without no health things around : (.

lil_maxie
Is Broken Sword an RPG? hmm confused well i would change the controls back to point and click..old fashioned eh? but it's
proven, sales plummeted when Revolution ditched point and click, but overall favourite game! Does anyone know when the new one:Broken Sword:The angel of death, is coming out??

Gregory
Shadow Hearts 2 is already pretty much the best RPG of its generation, but if they added a little more variety in terms of monsters, that would be sweet. And more side quests--every character has one already, but I'd have loved to see more stuff to do in that game.

Cyber Ninja
Question: When you are in a turn base rpg and the monster is killing you but it needs one more hit to die, and its your turn. Why does the monster then takes your next 5 turns and kills you....I get so freaking pissed and throw the control accross the room.

HOW1337
I would upgrade the grafix on ffvii and on zelda ocarina of time and also improve the enemy A.I. on zelda...god the bosses are sooo easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.