KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What would you add or change about your fav rpg

What would you add or change about your fav rpg
Started by: Cyber Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

What would you add or change about your fav rpg

I would add a better map to mine no expression If I ever get lost again, and circle around for 10 hours, and get killed by some limping creature thing, I will kill myself sad

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:03 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

The fact it's only on PS2 and PS1...i'd like to put it on all the consoles AND pc...that'd be nice smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:19 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

which ones are you talking about? the only rpgs i play are ff, and the ones in the unhosted rpg section here at kmc, and i dont really need to change anything to them..

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
which ones are you talking about? the only rpgs i play are ff, and the ones in the unhosted rpg section here at kmc, and i dont really need to change anything to them..
legend of legaia and legaia 2.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:17 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm... I'd like them to be at least 4 player multiplay on either console o r PC.... and get rid of turn based >_<

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 02:47 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Nothing, my favorite RPG (Final Fantasy VI) is pretty much perfect as is.

Then again, I guess I wouldn't mind playing it with updated graphics and integrated cutscenes, as long as they didn't change anything else.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:14 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

YEAH!!! Happy Dance that would be awesome...ff6 wit improved graphics..Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Zelda Wind waker: a faster boat

Final fantasy X : more secret weapons that are even more powerfull than the celestail ones stick out tonguebig grinsmile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 03:18 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

In general fighting 80 creatures then battle a boss without no health things around : (.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 04:19 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil_maxie
cute poison

Is Broken Sword an RPG? hmm confused well i would change the controls back to point and click..old fashioned eh? but it's
proven, sales plummeted when Revolution ditched point and click, but overall favourite game! Does anyone know when the new one:Broken Sword:The angel of death, is coming out??

***** Time will tell*****

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:31 PM
lil_maxie is currently offline Click here to Send lil_maxie a Private Message Find more posts by lil_maxie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Shadow Hearts 2 is already pretty much the best RPG of its generation, but if they added a little more variety in terms of monsters, that would be sweet. And more side quests--every character has one already, but I'd have loved to see more stuff to do in that game.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:37 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Question: When you are in a turn base rpg and the monster is killing you but it needs one more hit to die, and its your turn. Why does the monster then takes your next 5 turns and kills you....I get so freaking pissed and throw the control accross the room.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 02:07 PM
HOW1337
*Proudly Mediocre*

I would upgrade the grafix on ffvii and on zelda ocarina of time and also improve the enemy A.I. on zelda...god the bosses are sooo easy

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:00 AM
HOW1337 is currently offline Click here to Send HOW1337 a Private Message Find more posts by HOW1337 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote