Count Nefaria vs. Mantis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Anybody? Anybody?

batdude123
Nobody? Wow.

Thanos_6383
Which Mantis?

batdude123
Current Mantis.

Thanos_6383
What can she do to him..Really nothing..

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
What can she do to him..Really nothing..

Would you like me to post her powers and abilities?

JOE NUNEZ
go ahead batdude post.

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
go ahead batdude post.

Here ya go wink :

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Distinguishing Features:
Manits has two slim antennae from her head. She has pale green skin, but can change her skin color.

Superhuman Powers:
The powers of Mantis adapted from the Cotati enable her to communicate telepathically with plants, survive in space, and transfer herself (and her son) from plant life to plant life across interstellar distances or interdimensionally. Since her rebirth, she can fire powerful energy blasts, form energy fields, communicate directly with cosmic beings such as Eternity and Death, and completely control her personal energies as well as her physical form. Her mind, a human/plant hybrid, is largely immune to mental or metaphysical assault, and her physical durability is greatly enhanced. She can achieve a meditative state in which she is largely immune to physical, mental or spiritual harm. She also seems to have limited powers of flight, though it is possible these function in the vacuum of space.

Abilities:
Through training with the Priests of Pama, Mantis attained "complete control" over her body, achieving peak human agility, the ability to accelerate her recuperative powers through force of will, and an empathic nature enabling her to sense the emotions of others as psychic vibrations. Her mastery of the Priests' martial arts, which focus on manipulation of nerve endings and pressure points, has enabled her to knock out beings as powerful as Thor.

JOE NUNEZ
If she mastered all those abilities she should take the majority.....The thing is that the count is a beast....

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
If she mastered all those abilities she should take the majority.....The thing is that the count is a beast....

I know he's a beast, they're both beasts, that's why I put them together to fight. wink

JOE NUNEZ
how do you see supes doing against count.

Thanos_6383
What?You think Mantis can take the majority against someone who tossed around both Avengers and Thnunderbolts.How can she do this?

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
What?You think Mantis can take the majority against someone who tossed around both Avengers and Thnunderbolts.How can she do this?

First of all, they eventually beat him, and second of all, did you even read what I posted on her? I actually see her winning a slight majority at 6/10.

Thanos_6383
The ONLY way they beat him was using a special ionic lock.

Scoobless
^ yup.... Nefaria would myrder her

I thought this thread was about that Mantis guy from Apokalips when i came in

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_(DC_Comics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.