KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Count Nefaria vs. Mantis

Count Nefaria vs. Mantis
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Count Nefaria vs. Mantis

Anybody? Anybody?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:19 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Nobody? Wow.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 10:34 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Which Mantis?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 03:37 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Current Mantis.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:22 PM
Hancock1

What can she do to him..Really nothing..

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:20 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
What can she do to him..Really nothing..

Would you like me to post her powers and abilities?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:23 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

go ahead batdude post.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:42 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
go ahead batdude post.

Here ya go wink :

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Distinguishing Features:
Manits has two slim antennae from her head. She has pale green skin, but can change her skin color.

Superhuman Powers:
The powers of Mantis adapted from the Cotati enable her to communicate telepathically with plants, survive in space, and transfer herself (and her son) from plant life to plant life across interstellar distances or interdimensionally. Since her rebirth, she can fire powerful energy blasts, form energy fields, communicate directly with cosmic beings such as Eternity and Death, and completely control her personal energies as well as her physical form. Her mind, a human/plant hybrid, is largely immune to mental or metaphysical assault, and her physical durability is greatly enhanced. She can achieve a meditative state in which she is largely immune to physical, mental or spiritual harm. She also seems to have limited powers of flight, though it is possible these function in the vacuum of space.

Abilities:
Through training with the Priests of Pama, Mantis attained "complete control" over her body, achieving peak human agility, the ability to accelerate her recuperative powers through force of will, and an empathic nature enabling her to sense the emotions of others as psychic vibrations. Her mastery of the Priests' martial arts, which focus on manipulation of nerve endings and pressure points, has enabled her to knock out beings as powerful as Thor.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:55 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

If she mastered all those abilities she should take the majority.....The thing is that the count is a beast....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 03:59 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
If she mastered all those abilities she should take the majority.....The thing is that the count is a beast....

I know he's a beast, they're both beasts, that's why I put them together to fight. wink

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:00 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

how do you see supes doing against count.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:10 AM
Hancock1

What?You think Mantis can take the majority against someone who tossed around both Avengers and Thnunderbolts.How can she do this?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 06:21 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Thanos_6383
What?You think Mantis can take the majority against someone who tossed around both Avengers and Thnunderbolts.How can she do this?

First of all, they eventually beat him, and second of all, did you even read what I posted on her? I actually see her winning a slight majority at 6/10.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:29 PM
Hancock1

The ONLY way they beat him was using a special ionic lock.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:26 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

^ yup.... Nefaria would myrder her

I thought this thread was about that Mantis guy from Apokalips when i came in

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_(DC_Comics)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 04:56 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote